I’m Lucina
41 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucina was sitting around the island kicking her feet back in forth in boredom. After a while, she stood up from the stool and investigated the house.

She found five empty rooms, a movie theater, a guest room, and a fully stocked bar. This was only on the same floor as the kitchen as well. There were still three other floors to search. The hallways were extravagant and every detail was showy no money held back for its look.

She was going to travel upstairs but was stopped at the sound of the door opening with a followed shout, "Lucina!"

She didn't know who was the voice was but she called back, "Yes!"

The other voice didn't reply immediately but she soon heard the same voice behind her, "Master Aster has requested you join him for lunch."

She was confused and looked herself over, she was in the same clothes he met her at the bar in, "Isn't he with clients?"

"There was a change in plans. He is still with clients but he wishes for you to join him."

"Does he care for what I wear?"

"He likely doesn't. But if you would prefer, there are plenty of glamorous outfits on the next floor. Would you like me to show you?"

"That would be wonderful, thank you!" She bowed to Reltub.

"Don't bow. It is my job to do this." He walked up the stairs and without trouble made his way past her.

Down the left hallway, Reltub opened the third door on the right. Instead was a walk-in "closet" filled with more dresses and gowns than one could ever wear.

"Take your time. I'll be outside." He bowed and closed the door behind him.

Lucina didn't immediately pick out a dress and instead thought back to what Aster wore before leaving the house, an emerald three-piece suit with a blue tie and white shirt. She thought she should be matching to give the best impression. Though she never did like herself in green as it didn't compliment her skin tone. Goes great with her hair, but she couldn't deny she was too pale. So she looked around for a purple dress that had mixes of dark blue at the bottom and was embroidered with a silver floral design. The amount of time for this, 20 minutes.

She walked out and greeted Reltub who was leaning against the opposite wall, "Would you like to look at jewelry?"

She nodded and was led one more door down the hall. Instead was dressers of jewelry of every imaginable color. Lucina decided on a platinum purple diamond ring and a silver bracelet with dark blue flowers. Along with a ruby held around her neck by a thin silver necklace.

She contemplated doing her make-up and hair but as she thought about how long that would take she decided against it.

She followed Reltub out of the house and to the sleek black limo.

---

"Is she coming?"

"Jun it's only been 45 minutes. We all know it could be two hours before she is ready." Raam laughed sipping a glass of red wine.

"Aster."

Aster didn't lift his head and continued to cut into his steak, "What's up Roy?"

"I thought you didn't want to date anyone. What changed?"

"Nothing changed. I only grew bored of living alone."

"I'll join you Aster! We could rule the world, your money, my plans! Together, the world!" Raam boasted.

"I would prefer my house stayed in one piece, thank you for the offer though."

The other three chuckled at the response and it was easy to tell the five had been friends for a long time.

Memo commented, "Anything we should know before we meet her?"

"Not that I know of."

"How about we move on to the initial purpose of today?" Roy suggested.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Aster owes us money!" The four shouted in unison.

Aster joined in the laughter, "Oh, we want to talk about money?" Aster pulled out his phone and loaded up a folder titled, "Defaulted Loans"

Jun pulled the phone out of Aster's hands and pressed the power button, "Who said anything about money? We were talking about the current amount we were making from the investments you suggested. Haha..." There was visible sweat flooding down his forehead.

"All joking aside, we are thankful to you Aster. Your investments in our companies when we were going through tough times made us into the giants we are today." Roy bowed his head and spoke for everyone else at the table.

"It's because I had faith in what you were creating. Also, what's the point of unspent money?"

"Yo, look at that babe at the entrance." They all followed where Raam pointed and there at the entrance stood a pale girl with straight black hair, in a dress remarkably similar to the one Lucina was wearing. Oh, who am I kidding? It is Lucina. The only difference from earlier was a black purse at her side.

It wasn't long later she put a phone up to her ear shortly after Aster's phone rang in Jun's hand. It was an unknown number.

He handed the phone over to Aster who answered, "Hello?"

"I'm here, where are you seated?"

"Oh, that's you at the entrance. Purple dress and ruby necklace?"

The others at the table understood his inference, to where their jaws went slack.

"That's her!" They all, with the exception of Memo, bellowed. Memo was busy thinking of where he had previously seen her.

"You heard that?" Aster laughed with a weak smile.

She looked over where she heard the shout and saw three men standing over a man in an emerald suit. She laughed back in response and hung up.

On her walk over the men couldn't help but watch as she walked over to the table. Walking with her head held high, her posture straight, and didn't seem bothered by the high heels; this didn't seem to be her first time doing this.

"Hello, I'm Lucina Aster's fiancé," She took a bow to everyone at the table.

"You're his what!" The shouts were even louder than previously. They all gave him death stares and reached out their arms to strangle him

"Did I forget to mention that part? I'm engaged, yay." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

3