2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I drove home from a long day of work, I noticed there were no cars on the road. The sky was darkening. I hummed a random song to relieve my boredom. But gradually, I found something was wrong, it was too quiet. There were no birds singing, no trees rustling, not even the bugs were screaming. The roads gradually became unfamiliar and I saw a house in the distance. It has two floors, and looks very old. It reminds me of the tale my grandma told me. This is creeping me out. I immediately turned my car around. Yet no matter how I drive, the house is always that far away, it’s like I'm driving in place. It was getting dark, and I hadn't had dinner yet or went to the bathroom). My stomach was having a loud protest. I can't wait anymore.” I thought. Left with no choice, I went to that place. The door opened, Screeech, it sounded, the light was off. “Hello?” I shouted, no one is here good. When I looked around, the room was clean, at least someone lives here. “Well, I'm just going to the bathroom.” I comforted myself. I urgently searched for the bathroom, the door was closed and the lights were on, but I can’t bother anymore, opening the door. But what I saw horrified me. I saw a woman, tilting at an angle impossible for humans, with a frightened smile as she went into the mirror, her reflection smiled at me. I quickly ran to the door yet it was locked. No matter how I banged the door, it won’t budge one bit. I was horrified. Then an epiphany hit me, “Once you go in, you’ll never go out'' she said “So you must never go inside, my dear.”

0