Chapter 2**
2.7k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Madam, I have sent you the files you requested." The CEO of the Royal talent agency, Erin Taela, was on the phone.

Although she was the CEO and the person on the other end of the phone was just a manager, Erin spoke with respect.

Even if she was Taela, that person was Lilac Taela, the future matriarch of the Taela family. She was also the owner of their parent company, Royal Media. She couldn't possibly be disrespectful.

Lilac sat in her own office, scrolling through the videos she had just received in the mail. "How is his performance?" she asked, looking at the content.

"The trainers couldn’t decide between him and another for the next idol group's center position. Despite having a poor voice, he can establish himself as a professional model and dancer. His acting is excellent, and he is the most dedicated of the trainees."

"It's looking good." The smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, but it made no difference to her calm demeanor. 

With her lilac hair and red iris, she resembled those cold, untouchable beauties who could only be gazed upon but not touched.

Erin was quick to understand her intention. She reported, “The 11th floor has been emptied. He is training on the west wing. Madam, would you like me to prepare a car for you?”

"There's no need. First, I must inspect the merchandise." Lilac set the phone down and pressed the video's play button.

If someone had checked, they would have noticed that it was recorded with a camera hidden in someone's bathroom. The young man, who was sitting on the commode, was groaning.

He was holding a phone in one hand and vigorously rubbing his taunt member with the other. Nobody knew whether the longer-than-average prick or the young man's energetic action had brought a smile to Lilac's face.

Lilac smiled as she closed the laptop after the little dragon shot a few shots of slimy liquid out of the camera's range. She walked out of her office, grabbing the juice bottle from her desk.

It took her a few moments to get to the eleventh floor. As she stepped out of the lift, she was greeted by a man and woman dressed in black suits.

"Madam," they said at the same time as they bowed to her.

Lilac didn't even bother to look at them as she walked towards the training room. Behind her, the pair of security guards quickly notified the security room to turn off all of the 11th floor's CCTV cameras.

Lilac didn't have to look long to find the training room she had desired. High-tempo music escaped through a small crack in the room door. Lilac's gaze was stuck to the young man's energetic movements.

To be more specific, it was his sweat-soaked six-pack that had attracted her attention. Lilac moved her gaze down his body, licking her juicy red lips.

She couldn't help but frown when she noticed he was wearing harem pants. She pushed open the door and walked into the room, drawing his attention.

He turned around to see Lilac. He was taken aback when he saw her, but he didn't forget his manners. After all, according to what he'd heard, this woman will be the manager of the company's upcoming boy group.

“Don't be concerned. Take a break for a while.” He forgot to respond to her words. He had not expected her voice to be so lovely. 

Lilac's voice was beautiful, but it wasn't the only thing he noticed when he looked at her. She looked good enough with those long hairs and the red-eye.

But he couldn't resist her pale white skin valley that ran down her throat to the gorge between her ample bosoms.

When she raised the juice bottle between his eyes and her cleavage, he realized he was staring at somewhere he shouldn't be.

"Drink it to stay cool." He thanked her and accepted the bottle but blushed at her choice of words.

"I'm sure you've heard the news that the company is putting together a new boy band. We'll announce the lineup as soon as possible."

He nodded and took a small sip. "I'll be honest with you," Lilac continued. “ With your performance, you'll be able to make it to the starting lineup without difficulty. However, the center...”

He waited for a positive response from Lilac, but it never came. Lilac sighed and shook her head. "Your dancing is the best in the group, but your singing isn't up to par.  It's unusual to find a center who can't sing..."

"However, I am a better actor than Andre. I believe I would be better suited to the c-position."

"If asked, Andre would say the same thing," Lilac smirked.

"I work harder than he does." His voice became more desperate as time went on.

"Only the outcome matters in Royal."

“However, I am...” He wanted to say something but couldn't come up with the right words.

“If you are not confident about yourself, how can I believe you can do it?”

"I'm capable." He grabbed Lilac's hand and exclaimed, "I can do it. I'm sure I'll be able to do it. If you choose me for the center position, I will put in even more effort to improve. I will never fail you."

"Those are words that anyone can say. I can't just bet my future on someone I haven't 'tasted.'"

He was too excited to realize the difference. "You can put me to the test," he exclaimed enthusiastically. "What exactly do you want me to do? Just tell me what you want, and I'll do it."

“Anything?” the curve of her lips cracked the cold mask on her face.

“Whatever you want. What do you want me to do? Dancing? Acting?”

"Just be still. Do not move."

“What?” He wasn't sure what Lilac was talking about, but he soon noticed that Lilac had taken a step closer to him. It was a little too close for comfort.

He instinctively wanted to take a step back, but Lilac said, "I don't give second chances to anyone." His feet came to a halt in midair as his breath became stuck in his throat.

Soon after, a whiff of sweet, enticing fragrance entered his nose. As a gentle hand touched his abs, his nearly stopped heart began to beat faster.

"It feels better than it looks." He couldn't see her face, but he noticed Lilac nodding as she said, "It looked like you worked really hard."

He wasn't sure if it was the excitement of the praise or the touch of a beautiful lady, but he wanted to say, "I've worked extremely hard. If you are..."

“Shhh…” As a long finger with a bright red nail touched his lips, he couldn't finish his sentence. “It is for me to decide.” 

The next thing he knew, her finger was moving along his lips. Satisfied with the softness, Lilac said, “I need to taste it.” 

However, as she approached, he instinctively took a step back. "Are you certain you want to do that?" Lilac inquired, sighing.

He didn't know what to do. He was well aware of the industry's murky waters, but he had no idea he'd end up in them.

"So you've made your decision. Okay.” Lilac turned around and approached the door.

In his heart, a great storm was raging. It could be his once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and if he misses it, he may live to regret it for the rest of his life. After all, being the group's face meant he'd get the best resources. He hardened his heart and ran towards her, thinking about it. 

He quickly moved between Lilac and the door.  Sensing his desperateness, Lilac smiled in her heart, but it didn't show on her face.

"Do not budge." Lilac gestured with her hand. It didn't touch his face, but it did squeeze his crotch hard. His eyes widened, and he tried to take another step back. However, the door didn't let him move.

He grabbed her hand, but Lilac continued to squeeze his bat and ball. Blood continued to flow in his hungry wand no matter how hard he tried to stop Lilac. His virgin dick continued to throb as a result of Lilac's molestation.

“Please.” He begged, his face flushed.

Lilac smiled and squeezed one more time. "You certainly have some potential, but I need to put you through some more tests."

He quickly moved out of the way as she waved her hand. "There is a cherry red sedan waiting for you in the parking lot," Lilac said as she opened the door. " Take the test if you are willing to do so. If you don't want to go, don't go. You have one hour to make a decision."

Here you go, this is the first tasty treat. See you on tomorrow.

26