Chapter 10***
1.3k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There was pin-drop silence in the library. It was only the rough breathing of a couple of cat-women in the heat echoing through the empty hall of the library.
 
Even Scard, who was standing outside the library door, could hear the growling of her lady. Those voices in heat made her heart beat faster.
It wasn't that seductive howl that made her aroused. She was worried that someone would discover that the princess was doing something indecent with someone else other than the king.
 
Yet, the person in question didn’t have a single bit of worry. Lilac was too engrossed in kissing Albi.
 
‘Her tongue is rougher than I had thought.’ As Lilac continued to wrestle with the tongue that was trying to enter her mouth, she made some mental notes.
 
Little did Albi know that she was dealing with Lilac, who was overqualified in the art of seduction. As she was pushed against Lilac's teeth, she was molesting Lilac's hard nipple.
 
Yet, before she could make Lilac moan, she felt something was rubbing against her lower lips. Lilac’s soft paw rubbed against her clit, sending a shiver down her spine.
 
Whether it was in shock or ecstasy, she didn’t know, but her hand came to a stop on Lilac’s breast. It was a sensation that she had never felt before.
 
More than anything, she didn’t understand how her lazy niece changed so much that she had made her moan.
 
And the moment of carelessness was enough for Lilac to subdue her tongue and invade Albi’s mouth. No matter how much she struggled, it was just a one-sided affair after this point.
 
Albi attempted to imitate Lilac's method, but the padded finger of Lilac's hand had already infiltrated her wet love canal. And to make the matter worst, the finger was stirring the wall inside her vagina.
 
Although Albi was trying to seduce ovulating Lilac, she too was in heat. And to make the matter worst, she was already on edge.
The heat started to spread from her vagina as the gushing sensation was building her in her nether. At this point, Albi had abandoned her plan and tried to push Lilac’s hand away from her pussy.
 
However, Lilac forced her supportless body on the devan bed before Albi could succeed. Lilac used one of her legs to pin down Albi and climbed on her.
 
Albi's resistance faded as her lip was locked and her hard nipple rubbed against Lilac's. And before she knew it, she was rubbing her wet clit against Lilac's furry leg.
 
As soon as Lilac got the signal, she became more active. She moved her lips to her breast and took the pink nipple in her mouth.
She inserted her finger into her vagina again while nibbling on her erected nipple. Albi’s waist buckled at the rhythm of Lilac’s finger.
 
Albi was already gasping for air. Yet, when Lilac thrust more of her finger inside her wetness, Albi couldn’t stop moaning anymore.
 
Albi knew Lilac’s finger couldn’t compare against the hard penis of her royal husband or the great general. However, those fingers were driving her nuts.
 
It was as if Lilac knew about all the hidden spots inside her vagina. Even if the fingers didn’t reach the depth, they were already making her cum.
 
She forgot she was doing something taboo inside the library and continued to moan uncontrollably.
 
As they squeezed on Lilac's finger, she could feel the wall inside the vagina pulsing against her finger. She bit her sensitive nipple and violently stirred her insides.
 
"Ahhhhh! Eggghhhh!" Albi's voice sounded like a combination of moaning and groaning as she buckled her waist. Her body twitched violently one last time before ceasing to move at all.
 
When Lilac looked up, she discovered Albi's brain had stopped working. Her eyes were wide open, but her heart was still pumping oxygen into her brain.
 
"Does the princess enjoy the taste?"
 
Lilac only realized she was licking on the fingers that were drowned in Albi's pussy juice when the deep voice spoke from behind her.
But such a trivial matter could not embarrass Lilac. She smiled at the white stripped brother as she stared at the little monster that had emerged from its futile hiding place.
 
"I'm thinking there's something else I'd like to try right now," Lilac said as she continued staring at his ten-inch-long pink penis.
Hilda liked it a lot, whether it was the thickness or the length. However, the barbs on the upper half of the penis piqued her interest the most.
 
"It seems I vastly underestimated the lazy princess." The deep-voiced white tiger spoke again. "It appears that the princess has a lot of experience with things between men and women."
 
Lilac doesn’t know how good a wolf's nose is, but she did know how good a lion's nose is. After all, she could tell Ingew's scent from Albi's as soon as she arrived.
 
Furthermore, when Lilac first saw him, he was already aroused.No matter how fast he is, a man will not release precum at first sight.
And as soon as Albi got close, she realized who had aroused the prince. Lilac couldn't help but feel that love grew in unusual places, between an infertile woman and a man who should never have had a child with a woman.
 
“Then what is the princess planning to do?” Sensing the change in the tone, Lilac glanced at those blue eyes. Although Ingew was smiling, Lilac felt a chill as started at his eyes.
 
During her struggle, Lilac had honed her ability to do one thing exceptionally well: preserve her life. However, when she remembered Noir’s words, she chose to ignore his threatening glare.
 
“I heard you are a great general.” Even if it looked like she was not looking at Ingew, still Lilac sat in such a way that Ingew had an unhindered view of her wet lower lip.
 
The flash of pink did attract his attention, as Lilac continued, “Then you must know that everything has its price.”
 
Even if his eyes were locked at her pussy, it changed as soon as he heard those words. His whisker shook as the claws came out. He moved towards the devan step by step.
 
Her instinct was telling her that she should stop, but as she continued to stare at the pink shaft, she spoke, “you have something I was longing for a long while. As long as you…”
 
Lilac couldn’t complete her sentence as his claw clutched onto her throat and raised her in the air.
 
“Does the princess have forgotten that I am a descendent of the cursed Sabreheart family?”
 
“If such an excuse can stop you from what you are longing for, then I won’t say anything. But, does the great general really don’t understand what he wants?”
 
Before Ingew could say anything, he could feel something had grabbed onto his hard dick. Even if he knew who it was, it still shocked him.
He looked at her as if he couldn’t comprehend what she was doing. Yet, the person in question continued to stroke his hard dick while smiling at him.
 
Ingew threw her away without hesitation. However, as soon as she landed on her legs, she again walked towards him.
 
“Do you really love her?” Lilac looked at Albi, who was sleeping soundly on the devan. While shaking her head, she commented, “That couldn’t be.”
 
Feeling the intense stare on her, Lilac could understand that she had asked the right question. Yet, the question remained why?
 
‘Could it be he doesn’t know that she is infertile?’ Soon she realized the problem. They couldn’t see the status like her.
 
But when she checked her memory, she discovered that even if there was no rumor of her infertility, the royal harem ignored her a lot.
“Oh!” It was as if she understood everything, “You aimed for her because most of the people don’t care about her. So, you don’t know she is infertile.”
 
This time Ingew was shocked. But he couldn't figure out what surprised him the most; Whether it was that he had wasted more than a year on someone who couldn’t bear his child or the girl who had seen through his meticulous planning.
 
In the end, he was a battle-hardened general. He swiftly pounced on lilac and pinned her down.
 
Although his claw scratched her fur, she smiled, “You want one of the Ironclaw women to bear your child. So you can prove your legitimacy for the throne, right?”
 
Ingew growl. It was so loud that a couple of books fell from the bookshelf. He opened his jaw to crush her throat. He just wants to kill her as soon as possible.
 
So that years of planning don’t go to waste.
 
“If you want an Ironclaw woman to bear a child, why don’t you use me? Why don’t you make me your queen?”
 
For the third time, what the girl beneath him said had thrown all of his plans into disarray.
Read advance chapters on https://www.patreon.com/annonbee.
Thank your for your support.
11