Chapter 12***
790 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ingew was taken aback by Lilac's violent behavior. And before he knew it, she was biting on her nut sack.

Ingew jumped off the bed but kept staring at her while covering his balls with one paw.

"Why are you so afraid? It’s not like I'm not going to destroy my source of entertainment."

“Then what are you doing?”

"That's what happens when you can't satisfy an Ironclaw woman." Lilac wasn't sure if it was true or not, but she knew it was the case for her.

"And if you want to be the king, you have to do better," she added with a smile. “Now, come here.”

But the great general of great Feline kingdom didn’t move an inch from the spot. He continued to stare at Lilac with questionable eyes.

“Come come,” Lilac motioned with her hand impatiently for Ingew to come closer. "Don't worry. I'm not going to bite."

For a moment, the great general Ingew couldn’t help but wonder why the things turned in such a way. Is she really the lazy princess?

However, as he was wondering, Lilac jumped down the divan bed. Her waist was still in pain, and she couldn’t be sure that she wasn’t bleeding. But it is not to the point that she had to lay down.

She kneeled down in front of him and grabbed the shaft that was ye to return to its weaker form. Her pussy juice of the penis was yet to dry up. Neither had the blood had dried.

Yet to Ingew’s utter surprise, the first thing Lilac did was to put the semi-erect dick in her mouth and give a hard suck.

Even if Ingew didn’t know what she was doing when she sucked on the tip of his penis, he unintentionally released a few drops of sperm less cum in her mouth.

He growled in ecstasy as it sent a shivering sensation up his spine. Although he didn’t hate it, his sanity and decency forced him to step back.

Or at least he tried. Lilac was faster and almost dug her nail in his ass cheek to stop him from moving back. The unexpected pain made him step forward and drove his semi-erect penis right in Lilac’s throat.

However, this time Lilac let him step back. Lilac looked up with a drop of tear at the edge of her eyes, saying, “It feels different. But you should pull it out slowly. Otherwise, it will injure mouth.”

“Why are you doing this?” Ingew said with a frown on his face. One could feel concerned in his deep voice when he said, “That is not something you should put in your mouth.”

“Do you like it or not?”

‘Of course, I like it.’ That was what he wanted to say, but seeing the chicky smile at the corner of her lips, he chose not to answer.

“So you like it?” And his silence was all the confirmation Lilac needed.

“Why are you doing it?”

“To make you hard again.”  Lilac smiled and grabbed his pulsing dick, saying, "Look, it's already recovering."

Lilac didn't realize was that the feline species' dick naturally recovers faster. And after having a taste of her Lilac sucking, he didn’t want to tell her the truth. After all, he wanted her to do it again.

He wasn’t alien to the things that happen between man and woman. To keep his image clean, he never touched a feline woman. However, the number of canine women or other war slaves he had ravaged was not small.

So he acted like he didn’t know about it and said, “Do it again.”

“Oh! Good.” Lilac smiled and grabbed onto his penis. She took just the tip of the penis and massaged it with her rough tongue. 

The whisker on Ingew’s face trembled in excitement as it almost made him moan. He suppressed the urge and looked down to find Lilac was looking up with a smile on the edge of her eyes.

As they were looking at each other, she gave a hard suck that resulted in nothing but sending a chill up his spine. 

If it wasn’t enough, Lilac took half of his length in her mouth and massaged the tip of his dick with the back of her throat. It made his knee buckle.

But the feeling wasn’t the same for Lilac. Although the barb on the penis wasn't fully erect, deep throating him was difficult.

She didn’t want to do it again. However, for the sake of her orgasm, she had to do it. 

Ingew had other plans. He was already at the edge after a few deep strokes. He could feel the blood was flowing in his shaft, and he wanted to do it again.

He grabbed her head impatiently and thrust his entire length in without regard for Lilac's situation, then yanked it out like it was just another vagina.

He pulled it out to the point where only the tip remained in her mouth and drove it in again. Or atleast he tried.

Soon, pain spread from the tip of his penis. Understanding, what just happened, he didn’t dare to move at all. He stood there with his almost erect dick between Lilac’s teeth.

For the first time in his life, he was afraid. “Didn’t you say you won’t bite me?” He was terrified to the point that he stuttered while asking the question.

“I didn’t tell you that you can fuck my mouth.” Lilac let go of his penis and stood up. She ignored the terror in his eyes as she said with a smile, “Looks like you are ready to go again.”

‘I don’t think I want to.’ Ingew didn’t know that he wanted to voice his thought out loud. Lilac couldn’t care less about him and turned to bend down with her ass raised in the air. 

Yet, Ingew stood there without moving an inch. Lilac impatiently shook her ass, asking, “what are you doing? Put it in.”

Still, Ingew waited for a moment before his dick touched the bloody entrance of Lilac. As he was about to drive it in, Lilac said, “Go slow and deep. And if cum before me again, I might bit of your ball sack.”

Ingew knew she might really do it. So, he didn’t want to do it anymore. He wanted to torture the person spread the rumor that the youngest princess was docile and lazy. She was a true Ironclaw woman.

Lilac suddenly thrust her ass back to take his penis inside while he stood there in his thought. Knowing there was no way to escape his fate, he followed her instruction to her last words.

Slow and deep. He buried it up to the root with each thrust. When he was fucking like a beast, he didn’t feel it. As he was going slow now, he could feel the warm embrace of Lilac’s warm vagina. 

When he pulled out, it almost pulled out her walls. And the moaning was the proof of Lilac’s pleasure. At one moment, he could even feel the wall of her vagina was throbbing around his penis.

As the throbbing became more apparent, Lilac too began to match the rhythm of his thrust. Soon, Lilac was screaming, “Faster, Faster…

Ingew noticed Lilac acting like a woman in the heat for the first time. And no matter how much he liked to go slow, he truly wanted to hump her like a beast.

But even before he could give the first thrust, someone shouted, “What are you doing?”

He looked to find that Albi had woken up. He wasn’t sure how to respond to the situation. As she pushed back her pussy against his dick, Lilac screamed again, “Faster.”

“Stop it.” Albi cried and pounced on Lilac. Unable to keep their balance, they rolled across the floor. When he stood up, he found both the woman was fighting against each other.

He wanted to help, but Lilac had already pinned Albi down and bit on her throat without hesitation before he could do anything.

 

11