Chapter 16***
498 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{AnnonBee: Lilac’s soul is in Kai’s body. Unless I'm referring to Kai's body parts, I'll use 'her' or 'she.'}

 

"Can we get right to business?" The director smiled at Rhyne and moved his gaze to Lilac, saying, "Don't be shy, come on. You must perform well in order to get the role."

Lilac smiled quietly in her heart but not on her face. She simply removed her shirt and stood there, not hiding anything.

Lilac knew Kai's body was eye-candy, and it was proven again from the director's expression.

However, Rhyne sat there without any change in her expression. She didn't seem to be expressing herself at all.

"I must say, your choice is excellent." Rhyne's expression remained unchanged despite the director's praise.

The director was used to her antics and didn't mind one bit. She collected all of the papers and said, "If I stay here any longer, I might jump at that boy. I'm going to leave, but don't do anything excessive here. The crew had not yet left."

"I understand." Her impatience was the only emotion that was evident in her voice. The director did not waste any more time and exited.

Rhyne, on the other hand, just sat there staring at him. "You have become more handsome during the time I didn't see you," she said, with a lusty smile on her face.

"I couldn't be happier to hear the compliments from the nation's dream girl. However, in comparison to your beauty, it is insignificant."

Rhyne approached Lilac as she was speaking. She touched Kai's face as if she was looking for flaws.

'What about her?' In her mind, Lilac questioned Noir. 'Should she be having an orgasm as a result of touching me?'

[This woman isn't your typical woman. She is a person who has excellent emotional control. If my princess could control her aura well, this woman would not have stood a chance in front of you.]

Lilac was unconcerned about the implications of her aura. She was more preoccupied with the woman in front of her. As Rhyne's hand moved from her face to her chest, she continued to smile.

Rhyne tested the firmness of Kai's body with her nails. It was a little painful, but it heightened Lilac's excitement. She wanted to grab her and kiss Rhyne passionately, but she restrained herself.

However, Rhyne was unconcerned about Lilac's thoughts. She looked down after her hand had sufficiently massaged Kai's abs.

And the next thing she knew, Rhyne's hand was pulling down the pants' zipper.

Lilac was in a hurry when she left her house. Because she couldn't find his underwear, she didn't wear any. As a result, as soon as Rhyne unzipped the pants, Kai's semi-hard monster was free of its suffocating confines.

However, Lilac had no intention of putting it in. She just stood there, waiting for Rhyen's next move. As expected, Rhyen stroked her dick, making it harder than it already was.

"Good." She complimented when she looked up at Lilac. With her free hand, Rhyne pulled Lilac closer and kissed her. Rather than kissing, she was almost biting her lower lips.

Lilac was not usually easily aroused. She was in complete control of her body. Normally, she would not do anything that would tip the power balance during the intercourse.

However, it wasn't a normal situation, and she wasn't in her body. And because she was inside the body of a man, she was subjected to all of those intoxicating sensations. It was nearly causing her to lose control.

Despite the fact that Kai had come to submit to Rhyne's will, Lilac was not willing to follow Rhyne's lead.

Lilac unintentionally rested her hand on Rhyne's left breast to support herself as Rhyne drew her in for a kiss. And, as she would have done any other time, Lilac squeezed hard.

Although they were kissing, Lilac’s action surprised Rhyne. Rhyne noticed Lilac smirking as she stood there staring at her.

It wasn't Rhyne's first time employing a man for this purpose. She had to climb on the beds of men she could call father or grandfather when she first started in the industry.

She was not even an adult at that time. The industry was never forgiving to her. Nonetheless, she struggled. 

She was one of the highest-paid actresses in the industry at the age of 32. And her own company had grown so much in the last five years that she could even retire now.

The days of riding men for opportunities were over. As a result, she preferred to pay back the industry.

Naturally, she didn't want to lay beneath a man just to be used. More importantly, the men she had hired before never dared to do something like this to her. 

Although it caught her off guard, it piqued her interest. She, too, fought for dominance against the invading tongue. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get it out. The harder she fought, the more ground she sacrificed.

Her nipples had become hard as a result of the intense molestation. At one point, her pussy was wet. She was on the verge of moaning out loud.

Yet, she wasn't willing to lose.

On the other hand, Lilac had no intention of stopping. She had skillfully undone Rhyne's shirt buttons and extracted her two ecstatic mounds from her push-up.

It was only a matter of time before the pair of breasts became hot under the experienced stimulation of Lilac. And as soon as Lilac felt Rhyne's hand on her dick slowing, she doubled her attack speed.

Lilac knew she was in the home stretch when Rhyne let go of her now throbbing hard dick. However, the next thing she knew, Rhyne's small hand had attacked the gap between the zipper and seized her balls.

And all of her worst fears were realized. Others say a male's ball is very sensitive, but Lilac felt 'sensitive' wasn't the right word to describe the pain it could cause.

She made an attempt to push Rhyne away. Despite the increased distance between them, Rhyne was still molesting her balls.

Rhyne laughed as she anticipated her reaction, saying, "You have the audacity to put your hand in my dress. I don't despise those who take the initiative."

She kept smiling at Lilac and squeezing her balls so hard that Lilac shrieked in pain. Lilac tried to back up, but Rhyne didn't let her. Her back was soon against the wall.

Perhaps she was dissatisfied with her antiques, and her grip tightened. And the tighter Rhyne squeezed, the more Lilac groaned. As if Lilac's pained expression didn't bother her at all.

"Aren't you worried that you won't get the role?" She inquired with a smile, "Why are you not laughing right now? Were you not ecstatic when you got to play with my boobs?"

She exposed her slightly red boobs beneath her unbuttoned shirt by extending her chest. However, she became even more incensed when she noticed Lilac's gaze was still fixed on her little red boob.

As she spoke, her hand tightened, "What? Are you still staring at it? What else would you like to do? Suck it up?"

Lilac's eyes were already closed in pain. She was taking deep breaths to try to relieve her discomfort. However, nothing was working. 

At this point, she realized she had a new problem brewing in her balls. As per her knowledge, it might be a direct result of the stimulation.

Lilac was sure she wasn't a masochist. However, the majority of her body's functions were beyond her control. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't keep the building pressure from directing flow to the only opening.

Rhyne, on the other hand, was so preoccupied with torturing Lilac's ball that she didn't notice the slightest change in it.

Lilac's dick was already as hard as it could be. And in its upright position, it was aimed at all the wrong places.

And the next thing Rhyne knew, Lilac's groan had turned into a moan. And before Rhyne could comprehend why Lilac's penis sprayed a thick spray of white jizz directly on Rhyne's face.

Rhyne was taken aback. Her mind couldn't make sense of what had just happened. After all, she was well aware that the young man in front of her was not a virgin.

“YOU!!!” Shocked, Rhyne wasn’t sure how to react to the situation. She wiped the cum that was trickling down her face and looked at it, just to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.

Unknowingly, Rhyne's grab on the ball relaxed a little. It didn't help either. The next shot of her seed directly landed on her breast. And then there was the third. 

Rhyne didn't care if it landed on her bare skin or her dress. She glared at Lilac, who was wearing a silly smile.

Looking at the still-leaking dick, she frowned and gave her the car number. And without waiting for a response, she exited through the back door.

Support me on Patreon.

8