Chapter 20***
520 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Nessa!” Lilac was attempting to confirm that it was the same person she remembered, the maid who had been with Ronda for nearly 50 years.

“Yes, my princess.” As Lilac sat there staring at the mirror opposite the bed, Nessa stepped forward.

According to her memory, she was a moon elf. She was a caring elf who catered to all of her needs. She wouldn't mind going without food for a day to feed Ronda. All in all, she was the only pillar of support for Ronda.

Alas! All these mean nothing to Lilac, who was now in possession of the body of Ronda. Lilac would have been more cautious if it had been any other type of mission.

However, this mission aimed to get someone pregnant. And after recently using Kai’s organ extensively on Rhyne, Lilac got a little addicted to that feeling. Naturally, Lilac had no intention of holding back.

And after looking at the mirror, all her worries went out. After opening her eyes, she realized that she had retained the skill to see the status.

[Name: Ronda Silverline.

Race: High elf/wood elf

Gender: Futanari.

Status: Infertile woman organ. Fertile woman organ. Aroused.

Combat strength: B

Future Prospect: S+

Compatibility: N/A]

Lilac could tell Ronda had a problem with her body even without knowing her status. Otherwise, there's no way an elf wouldn't conceive after thirty years of getting raped.

However, the problem is that those other people have no idea that Ronda was infertile to conceive a child. Because it was difficult for Elf to become pregnant, they continued to force her in the hopes that she would become pregnant one day.

So the torture continued. And Lilac had made her mind to break the cycle. After all, in order to be king, he needed to get her so-called sister pregnant.

However, she couldn’t help wondering which idiot made the rule that the one who would give birth would be the queen. She wanted to beat that person.

Use both organs if you have them. Why do you need a rule that forces you to use only one organ? Isn't that the same as having two hands but only using one?

Of course, there wasn’t anyone who could answer Lilac, but lilac heard someone ask, “my princess, do you need anything?”

[Name: Nessa Lunastone

Race: Moon elf.

Gender: Woman.

Status: Healthy.

Combat strength: S

Future Prospect: A

Compatibility: 81%]

Looking at the S grade combat strength elf posing as a maid, Lilac couldn’t help but laugh in her heart. However, that didn’t stop her from wrapping her hand around Nessa’s neck and giving her a kiss.

Understandably, Nessa was caught off guard. So she wasn’t sure what to do at first. However, Lilac expected the resistance to come as soon as the initial shock faded.

She'd never be able to overpower an 'S' graded combatant. After all, she was just a ‘B’ graded combatant.

Nonetheless, Nessa wrapped her hand around Lilac's body and scooped her up, kissing her back on the lips. Even her tongue was actively invading lilac’s mouth.

It wasn’t that she hated it, but it caught Lilac off-guard. An ‘S’ grade could have easily overpowered a girl almost half her size.

Rodna might not be able to speak up if another person was added to the list of Ronda's violators. After all, she had been violated by her family members for who knows how long.

‘But she had never done anything like this before. Then why now?’ Lilac could only come up with one possible explanation. And that was Lilac.

Lilac was a succubus who had yet to learn to control her essence. It wasn’t so effective on Earth with Kai’s body.

However, she was an irresistible delicacy in a world with a high concentration of mana and a compatible vassal. After all, Scarlett had said her essence was one of the few things she could use in other dimensions.

And the result was in front of her. Nessa had already captured her tongue and was sucking it like a lollipop. Her (N) hand moved up and down her erected shaft.

Nessa wasn't rubbing her shaft to make Lilac feel better. She was yanking Lilac off as if she were on a mission.

When Lilac awoke, she was already aroused. And the violent molestation didn't help. Although she didn’t hate the rough hand job, she had no intention of wasting such a perfect opportunity.

Nessa’s aggressive tongue had already invaded her mouth, and Lilac didn’t hesitate to bite it a little. As soon as she did, Nessa stopped kissing.

She took her hand off Lilac’s penis and looked at Lilac. Her face was filled with confusion as she tried to figure out why she was mingling with Lilac on her bed.

She frowned as she tried to move away. But before she could do that, Lilac again grabbed her cheek and gave a peck on her lips.

Lilac smiled seductively, asking, “Aren’t you going to suck me off?”

Alas! she was using Ronda's body. And she had no idea that her actions were anything but appealing. However, it worked.

Nessa looked at her for a moment. It was as if she didn't understand what she was saying. Still, she smiled and moved towards Lilac’s dick.

She didn’t hesitate at all. Nessa grabbed the root of Lilac’s shaft and tried to swallow her entire length in one go.

Of course, she failed. After all, Ronda’s shaft was the biggest one Lilac had ever seen. And she knew she had experienced a lot of them.

However, being the owner of the penis, the feeling was different. And as she was trying to give Lilac a blowjob, Nessa’s experience started to show.

Whether it was Nessa’s throat muscles that were squeezing the tip of Lilac’s penis or the hand that was softly squeezing the root of the dick, Lilac didn’t know. But Lilac had never felt so good before.

To make the matter worse, Nessa was massaging Lilac’s ball sack. And it was Lilac's reverse scale.

Lilac wanted to keep it all in and relish the sensation. But before she could even control herself, stars appeared in front of her eyes, almost causing her to faint.

Even if Lilac tried, she couldn’t stop herself from moaning. Lilac raised her waist reflexively, docking her penis to the opening of Nessa's food pipe.

And the next thing she knew, she was spilling her nourishment directly into her stomach.

It wasn’t a normal position. Nessa, on the other hand, had no prior experience with deepthroating something so big. And the result was expected.

She swallowed the first few spurts of jizz. But the amount and the speed at which Lilac was releasing wasn’t something hypnotized Nessa was expecting.

Naturally, all the unwelcomed cum overflowed.

It escaped through the corner of her lips and her nostril. Some of the cum tried to invade her breathing pipe, making her cough violently.

Lilac wasn’t in the position where she could push Nessa down on her dick. And as she started to cough, her trance broke. And she sat back up as she continued coughing.

When the cumming penis escaped her mouth, it continued to spray seed everywhere. Nothing was spared, including Nessa's head, face, and cleavage. Some of the drops even landed on her dress.

However, Lilac had no idea what she had done. When she gathered her consciousness, Nessa just sat there, confused.

She wiped the cum from the corner of her mouth. Taking a closer look, she was sure it was the same substance that was oozing from Lilac's wand tip.

Her confusion soon turned into hatred. Soon she was fuming as she was glaring at Lilac. She was about to scream at Lilac, but…

*Bang*

The door of her flung open. Even before she entered, the woman screamed, “what are you doing?”

6