Chapter 27: Break 7 (“Calm” before the storm)
220 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

[/This chapter is long and I didn't have the will to cut it... at least there will be people who enjoy long chapters]

[collapse]

Nick would wake up, ready to face another day

(Hope it's a great day) With the medal collection complete and the league drawing ever closer, he had little to do.

“Breakfast, morning training, continue studying the videos, investigate Maid's strange move…” Nick listed his pending and remembered the strange phenomenon during the team's evening meeting.

"A pink sphere bathed in the light of the full moon, should be easy to identify" He got up to go to eat.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Thanks for the food"

"How are you so good at this?" Nick and Joy devoured the breakfast prepared by Rosa with her Pokémon

"Chaansey" The one who answered was Amara who assisted Rosa in the food preparation.

"Well, sorry for not having talent in this area." Not that it was completely useless, however, most of her meals were made by Amara.

"No problem, I'm glad you like it" she had a small smile on her face seeing how everyone enjoyed her food.

"" Poliwag "" her Pokémones shared the mood.

"Nick, the league is tomorrow, have you considered the offer yet?" She wouldn't ask him if he was ready, she had confidence in him, as for the offer, she had received a raise opportunity for a vacancy at a Pokémon Center in another region, if Nick won and took the champion spot, she would decline the offer, she had enough of long distance relationships.

"About that…"

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nick used one of the local battlefields for his training.

"Fey practices your aim and versatility with Air Slash, King trains with Hunter, Lisa with Rue and Maid let's see if we can repeat last night's attack" They all went to their positions.

“Bee” (Fun)

“Nidoking” (I will catch up with you this time)

“Ninetales” (Ready to see my superiority)

“Arbok” (Try it little princess)

“Pidgeot” (Luck, Maid) Fey took off to start practicing.

"Primarina" (Thanks, same to you) Maid was trying to remember the feelings of yesterday.

Nick smiled seeing everyone working hard and looking good.

Meanwhile at the entrance, where nurse Joy and Rosa worked

"It's been a slow day" Rosa commented as she cleaned the counter

"Most trainer should be in Viridian City or in the league, better, fewer cretins and more time for us"

"Chansey." She passed by with a tray.

"And they are less injured, I know" she leaned back, without any decorum, in her chair.

At that moment the doors of the establishment opened and a beautiful woman and a girl, both wearing dark blue kimonos, entered.

(Isn't she the Celadon City Gym Leader?) Nurse Joy recognized her almost immediately, unlike Rosa.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center, how can we help you?" The Hoen native looked like a professional.

"You are very pretty" Karin was direct, she has rarely seen someone from another region.

"Thank you, little one" She felt so much tenderness just seeing the girl

"Excuse me, is trainer Nick here?" Erika asked with her usual elegance.

Joy's sixth sense began to vibrate.

"Who's asking? We can't give information about our clients to just anyone"

"That's rude!" Katin was outraged by how the nurse treated her master, for her everyone should know who she is.

“Calm down, Karin, I'm sorry for my rudeness in not introducing myself, I'm Erika Gym Leader from Celadon City and I've come to return a possession from Nick.” Deep down, she was shocked by this Nurse Joy's behavior.

“You can leave it at the counter and we will send it to you” Joy did not buy that excuse

“No, we want to talk to Mr. Nick” Karin wanted Nick to listen to the new song she composed for the flute.

Erika was going to try to calm the atmosphere, but the conversation continued without her

"That's suspicious, do you at least have what you want to deliver? Do you know how he lost it? Are you sure it's Nick's?" She wasn't going to be softened by Karin.

"Chansey!" Amara intervened

"I'm not being rude to her! I just want to see what they came to return and how they found it" If they didn't show the object, she could take the conversation elsewhere, like why were they here really

Rosa also thought that Joy was exaggerating a bit…until the girl's next words

"Look at it, bad lady, Mr. Nick dropped this key after sleeping with master Erika!" Karin showed the key with a victorious smile, ignoring how her statement affected the people around her, it was true, but it didn't sound the way she thought.

Rosa and Amara froze at the unexpectedness of the speech

Erika turned all red and tried to gesture the right words to debate her student.

As for Joy, she took Erika's reaction as confirmation and something began to form in her chest.

Before the situation progressed, the door opened and a young woman with orange hair entered.

"Finally here, I must get a water/flying type soon." Misty had basically traveled all the way to the Pokémon Center by bicycle, usually when she needed to travel long distances, she would borrow transportation or Pokémon from the league.

"Is trainer Nick in this place?!" She had saved and accumulated her anger, which she didn't spend on her Psyduck, to unload on Nick.

Mentioning the duck, he decided it was a good time to get out of his sphere

“Psyduck” (You should calm down)

"Silence! Or do you want another punishment?!” Misty was so focused on her goal that she ignored her fellow leader next to her, who due to the two sudden events she didn't know how to continue.

“W-why are you looking for it?” Rosa just continued with something coherent, because Joy looked like a sleeping volcano before exploding.

"I'm going to teach that criminal a lesson!" Obviously she was not going to explain such an embarrassing situation to complete strangers.

"Hey, don't talk about Mr. Nick like that, he's a good person!" Karin came to her defense, she didn't understand why, apart from the pretty lady, there were such unpleasant people on this site.

"Stay away girl, you don't know what he did to me!"

"Psyduck, Psy" (Technically he didn't do anything)

"Nothing, nothing, I will never be able to regain my purity as a maiden!" No one would imagine her with that quality seeing how she began to strangle her Pokémon.

"You are a madwoman!" Karin was a little freaked out by the violent lunatic looking for Nick, as for the others, she took note of the last part, however, the door opened again before she thought about the matter.

"Chansey?" (What's up with the door today?)

This time it was a sensual red-haired woman and a boy Karin's age, because of her hair color, presumably her son, they both approached the counter.

"Y-Yes?" All this was very bizarre for the native of Hoen, she did not know where to start processing and Joy was still in the same position

"Is trainer Nick here? I came with a proposal for him." The two seemed to ignore the other clients, but Ariana easily recognized the other leaders.

With the proposed word it seemed that Nurse Joy had finished uploading her next action.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

"You can't complete the movement, rest, we'll try it at night, for now, practice the combination of Ice Beam and Surf" Nick watched as Maid looked down.

"Don't worry, I'm confident you'll get it sooner or later" Nick smoothed her long light blue horse

"Primarina" Maid smiled and began to create bubbles.

“NIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKKK!!!!!!!” A loud scream echoed through the complex and everyone stopped their actions.

“What is the probability that it is something good?”

Nick didn't have to move, within seconds a group of familiar people arrived, "led" by a furious Joy.

"..." He was speechless, he wondered what all these people gathered here were doing

Seeing that no one was talking and how volatile his girlfriend looked, he decided to start it.

“Good morning, what brings you all to this place? That comment seemed like the starting gun.

"All these women have business with you and you pray for Arceus not to be what this looks like or you will find out what a 'Scyther' can do to a 'Diglett'!" Knowing Nick's background and having lived with him for a while, she kept a shred of sanity to give him a chance to fend her off… Chansey holding her by her waist helped too.

"Mr.Nick, those women terrify me." Karin walked over to Nick and pointed at Misty and Joy.

“Haaa, let's get this over with; Erika, Karin, Misty, Ariana and Silver I present to you my girlfriends, that you already met, Rosa and Joy; Rosa and Joy I present my friends, person with whom I fought, ex-boss and her son; With that out, what do you need from me?” Maintaining decorum, she separated them into two groups and made the respective signs

The crowd was in a mixed mood, Erika was still embarrassed by the situation, Misty hadn't blown up because Joy's fury intimidated her own, Ariana just saw this as being a somewhat interesting show, Rosa was nervous about how this would end, Joy was still waiting for her answers, Silver didn't care who Nick dated, Karin...

"Can you have more than one girlfriend?" She asked her master

“This…well…is…” Erika didn't feel more suited to discussing these topics in public.

“In most regions, it is not morally well seen, but it does not break any law” Surprisingly, the person who responded was Ariana.

"Thank you, miss." The girl bowed.

"No problem, little one, Nick would never have guessed you had this talent."

"Me neither, but let's move on, who got there first?" Since they didn't answer her question, it was done in parts.

"We-Karin raised her hand-we came to give this back to you." She handed him the key.

(I was wondering where had lost it) When he realized the key was missing, he simply asked Joy for a copy.

"Thank you very much." He didn't want to ruin the girl's mood.

"No problem, Mr. Nick, do you want to hear my new song?" She took out a flute from her dress.

"When we finish the talk" he patted her head

"She said you sleep with that dolly!" Joy wanted to get to the main point and pointed at Erika, who was wondering in embarrassment when they would stop bringing it up like that.

“About that…” Nick explained the gym events and how he met Karin in the cave, he didn't mention Team Rocket directly because he assumed everyone there already knew.

"Why didn't you mention something like this?!" Joy was stunned at how fairy tale it sounded.

(Why did she have a glamorous encounter?!) Misty was muttering internally from different experiences, she didn't seem to notice the subtext of her thoughts

“I didn't think it was relevant… I never broke a rule, check it out” Nick pulled out a piece of paper.

Joy didn't need to check it out, she knew it was true.

(I'll have to add more clauses) She will also have to be more specific when she asks Nick about his day, when he came back she just questioned him about the battles.

“Sorry for the ruckus.” Nick walked over to Erika.

"No… no problem, you too, sorry for the misunderstandings" Despite being possibly the most embarrassing day of her life, there was no damage, although she must admit she was curious about Nick's love life.

(I didn't expect Nick to be in this kind of relationship... it's peculiar) She had a strange feeling that warmed her up inside, this was the first time the love issue had been raised, because of her upbringing and way of running the gym was not very close to many men.

"Master!" Karin was yelling at him

"What's wrong, Karin?"

"Are you falling asleep on your feet again? Let's listen to the crazy woman." As the plant-type trainer wandered into her thoughts, it was Misty's turn.

"Karin don't be rude"

"I'll try, Master, can I ask you something?" The information obtained would plant the seed of a future plan for Karin.

"Of course" Erika thought it was a strange moment, however, she had no problem answering her student

"First…"

With them at that, the rest of the group continued.

"We can't have privacy!" Misty didn't feel comfortable talking about this with viewers.

"No, when you come screaming that my boyfriend took away your 'purity' it's our business!" Joy was not going to leave this matter alone.

"Enough! I know what you mean, if you came here, we must give closure" One that did not include hurting him

"Don't you dare." Seeing that she was going to tell, Misty rushed to stop him, but Joy was faster and cut her down.

"Not so fast, this will be good for everyone"

"I'm a gym leader this is illegal" No one was going to help her, Erika and Karin were distracted, Silver and Ariana were not going to intervene and Psyduck was talking to the other Pokemon

“And I am a nurse and I must also help patients with emotional and mental problems” Given the situation, it was a very unbelievable excuse.

“Misty, please, it was just an accident…” Although he couldn't deny that it was a bit awkward, Nick began to recount the event.

"You're making this ruckus because he saw your boobs!" Joy kicked the Psyduck who was trying to impress Amara, as she scolded her.

"Psyduck!" (I don't know how to fly!) The momentum of the kick sent him airborne a few yards

"Don't say it like that, he should take responsibility!" She didn't want her suffering to be minimized.

“What responsibility are you talking about, Master? Is there a penalty for looking at someone's chest?" This time Erika wasn't going to be cringing at Karin's questions, they had just finished her talk.

“D-Depends on the circumstance, Karin, if the other person forces a girl to s-see it, it's considered a crime and he can go to jail.” She didn't expect to have this kind of conversation today.

"But Mr. Nick didn't force her, it's all mad lady's Psyduck's fault" Karin didn't blame Rue because she knew that was the way the Arbok find a mate, the books delivered by Erika were not going to give the exact definitions on those topics.

“My name is Misty!”

“Well, you should go to the…” Just as she was going to tell him to “get lost”, Amara came over to whisper some details.

"Oh, so we have those" Joy's anger became cold as ice

The water-type trainer had a bad feeling.

"Tell me, that 'responsibility' won't include getting married, right?" The tension she gave off could be cut with a razor

"No, I..." She was going to try to deny it, she had only come to take it out on Nick, but her red face and her next conversation did not favor her.

"Seeing the breasts is also a marriage proposal!?" Karin was shocked by the amount of nuances that part of the body had

"No! -Erika cleared her throat- in certain traditions when a man and a woman have a certain “c-contact” they have an obligation to get married” The plant type trainer wanted to stop talking about breasts.

"I already understand why you are determined by this stupidity, you wanted to use this 'accident' as leverage to tie up Nick!" Joy pointed at her accusingly, although she couldn't prove it, she was already convinced that everything that happened was planned by Misty.

"You're crazy, I'm not interested at all!"

“Then why did you harass him for several days?” Joy's victorious smile hid her desire to pounce on top of her.

The leader looked like she received an electric shock

“How…” The blow came so suddenly that he forgot to deny it.

"I know? I'll keep it to myself, now tell me how you're not interested in my man" Joy took out a Pokeball discreetly.

(Misty is a better actress than I can give credit for or she is very lonely) Even Nick was beginning to believe the Joy theory, he wanted to believe that there was a logical reason for the harassment part.

Misty didn't know how to save her reputation.

“I'll be honest with you, it was a good plan and if I wasn't here, you would have succeeded.” Knowing what Nick was like, she had no doubts.

"Me…"

"Let me finish! You have guts I can respect that, if it was a few weeks ago, with what I had done to you, you couldn't go out on the street without people knowing your "purity"" she had several ideas for revenge

The Water-type Pokémon lover had goosebumps.

"But since you're so determined, I'm going to give you a chance"

"C-Chance?" She didn't give him the sense of well-being that she should.

“As we already said, the three of us are in a relationship and we have a vacancy for more”

"You don't mean..."

"Yes! We're going to let you in and you're going to make the best girlfriend you can be! Let's see if all that determination you have is in the right place" she looked like a judge giving a sentence.

I'm not going to…” Misty wasn't going to get into a relationship this way, yes Nick wasn't the bastard she had assumed, but she didn't know him that well either, only today did she find out that he is dating two women.

"If you refuse, I'll take it as you just wanted to take advantage of me man and believe me you don't want to end up that way." The nurse walked towards Misty.

"Stay away!" This time she was preparing and took out a Pokeball

"Catch her, Eclipse" The ghost materialized behind Misty and picked her up by her hands, preventing her from releasing a Pokémon...other than he fell unconscious a few meters away.

"This can't happen to me, this must be a nightmare, someone do something!"

"Take her to my room and tie her with the rope" Dusknoir nodded and completed the command without hesitation.

“Dusk” (Yes, mistress)

The only one who thought things were going a bit far was Erika, but she was grabbed by Karin.

"What does master do?"

"I'm going to ask Nurse Joy to release Misty." Even with the bad actions of her fellow leader, she felt that it was her duty to say a few words on her behalf.

"Why? She did wrong and they are punishing her, besides, she got what she wanted." None of them thought about Misty's innocence, in fact, she had given this impressionable girl an idea, which would water the previously planted seed.

The play had finished while Erika meditated

(This was… something) Nick had no words for all this happening of events and just hugged Rosa, who was trembling a little.

“And I thought I was bad, the rumor about your taste in women is true” Ariana would have invited Joy to Team Rocket if it still existed.

"..." Nick didn't comment.

"You are the only one missing, what is the proposal?" Joy wanted to end this

“Just a business one, Silver, you wanted to say it.” Even after what she witnessed, Ariana didn't flinch from Joy.

The boy had already observed Nick's Pokémon and was satisfied.

"He wants you to teach me." Silver stood in front of Nick.

"How?" He didn't see that coming either.

"Mr.Nick wants me to be his master!" Karin seemed to have stars in her eyes, this was very emotional for her and increased her trust in Nick.

"Why me?" Her mom was also a good trainer.

"Are you going to achieve your goal?" He replied with another question

Nick didn't know if he meant being the champion, battling Red, or stopping Oak.

"Yes" His goal is to be able to feel proud with his team and overcome Red's shadow to have a peaceful life, he was going to achieve it with all his might.

"That's the reason, I want to be strong enough to achieve my goal" I didn't have a clear one at the moment, maybe find his father to recriminate him or be a champion and find out if the fight is worth it, the point was that he wanted to be prepared.

"Don't worry, we'll pay you" Ariana added, although she thought he should make a change of plans, she doesn't expect the kind of relationships that Nick has.

"Accept, Mr. Nick, you will do well"

“I have never taught anyone”

“It is not an easy beginning, but passing on your legacy and seeing your apprentice grow is a rewarding experience” Erika spoke from experience

"You can try it, if it doesn't work I'll try something else" Obviously Silver won't put all her hopes on Nick

"That's the attitude"

"Go, it's starting to bond already!" Karin cheered

"What do you think?" Nick asked Joy and Rosa, the latter had already recovered in his arms

"Remember our conversation this morning, it's your decision... I'll only keep an eye on that woman if you agree." Joy didn't particularly trust Ariana.

“You can do it, in fact, I was just going to ask for advice on Granota and Gard.” Rosa had no training knowledge and her Poliwags were eager to be strong to protect her.

"Well…"

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

With business concluded everyone went their ways, Ariana and Silver left immediately after receiving their answer to prepare, Joy went to get some "tools" to "take care" of Misty and the rest were listening to Karin's new song.

"It's such a happy and vibrant song" Rosa was fascinated by such an enthusiastic rhythm and watched with happiness as her Pokemons jumped with smiles on their faces.

“She really has skill, it doesn't compare to her last performance” Nick said it because of the calmness that her previous piece of music conveyed compared to the vibrant energy of this one.

"She loves to try all kinds of music and the emotions that she can let out just flow naturally."

Karin played the last note and bowed, the people and Pokemon applauded her

"Thanks, I call it forest song" she was inspired after reading about certain Fairy-type Pokémon that inhabit the forest paths of Kalos.

"It was perfect as always, Karin, but we have to go, we have to attend the Gym" Erika did not neglect her responsibilities.

"Can we eat before we go?" The little girl had pleading eyes

"Karin, it's rude to demand when you're a guest, I've told you." She gave her a light reprimand, although it seemed strange, despite acting spoiled at times, her ward always maintained her good manners... in Misty's case she wasn't trying to be rude on purpose, it was her honest opinion of her.

"Don't worry, we'd love for you to stay for lunch." Rosa liked the duo and she shared Erika's flower hobby.

"If it's not too much trouble" Since they were invited, a meal wouldn't hurt them

No one noticed the sparkle in Karin's eyes.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“It was delicious, Miss Rosa, she cooks as well as my teacher” For Karin, that was her highest praise.

“Thank you, but you exaggerate”

"Do not underestimate yourself, it was exquisite" Erika recognized a good meal when she tried it

"We always tell him" Nick was doing the dishes

“I'll go get Misty her share” Joy had everything ready for Misty's “initiation”, but it didn't include starving her.

“Nurse Joy could you-yaaaawn…” Erika was the only one who was going to say something on the subject, but a huge yawn stopped her.

"I think it's time for her nap, Master." Karin had a big smile.

"No, we should-yawn, go back to the gym-yawn" Erika looked like she was going to sleep sitting there.

"It doesn't seem very safe." Nick almost wishes he had that ability to fall asleep.

"Don't force yourself, there are plenty of empty rooms." Rose guided the stumbling Gym Leader.

"I'll take a nap too." It was never a bad time for one.

"I'll go practice while the Master rests" Karin left to follow them in a hurry

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nick was walking past Nurse Joy's room.

"Let go of me and give me back my clothes, you're sick!"

"It's just insurance for you to behave well"

“What are you going to do with that camera?!”

Joy didn't give an answer

"NO, YOU STOP PHOTOGRAPHING ME!!!, don't put the camera there!..."

Nick didn't feel like hearing any more and went for his nap

"Who belonged to the criminal organization here?"

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Erika got up unusually light and refreshed.

"They must have a good acclimatizer" she stretched herself with her typical drowsiness

"Where will Karin be?" She was surprised not to see her by her side

"I'm going to look for her." She checked the time on a clock on the wall, it was getting late.

Just then, her apprentice entered the room.

"Master, you woke up"

"Yes, and it's time to go back." Karin couldn't put it off any longer.

“I understand, can we say goodbye to everyone?”

"Of course." It was a reasonable request.

After saying goodbye to Joy and Rosa, who had returned to work, they went to look for Nick who was relaxing in his room with his Pokemon.

“That special shampoo is expensive” Nick was talking about a commercial

“Ninetales” (But it will be worth it for the elegant me)

“You should share it”

The conversation was going to continue when they noticed the duo.

"We're here to say goodbye." Erika wondered, how often would she meet Nick after today? She hoped Karin wouldn't be disappointed with the answer.

"Oh, Master, her knot is loose." The girl stood behind her, grabbing her belt.

"Thanks Karin, I hadn't noticed, sorry Nick, I wish you luck in the league and I hope…" Erika suddenly didn't feel her clothes so tight, she instantly imagined that Karin couldn't fix the knot.

"Karin, don't worry, I..." A second later she felt a breeze through her body.

"..." Nick, obviously affected because he was seeing one of the most beautiful women in Kanto as she came into the world, he wouldn't know how many men and women would kill for this situation or him, he wondered if he should start specifying that they shouldn't undress people around them, without the person's own consent.

“Ninetales” (How vulgar, at least wait until you are alone) Lisa just assumed that her “caretaker” was going to mate. If you are curious to find a partner, Ninetales look at the different characteristics of their tails such as softness, control, color intensity, etc.

“…!?” As for Erika, when she processed her state, she turned as red as a Darumaka and directly fainted.

Nick by reflex caught her

(I must give all the thanks in the world that Joy is not here) He laid her on his bed, covered her with the sheet and looked at the person in charge.

"You're going to be in so much trouble when she wakes up, but I must ask, why?"

"I promise, when Master wakes up, I'll tell her."

Nick sighs it will be an eternal wait.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Is this what kids are like these days?" Nick spoke as if he were an old man, though no one could blame him, most encounters with Kanto's youth range from psycho Red to loss-stricken kids like Silver and Green.

“Karin, I am so disappointed in you!” Erika, dressed again, gave her first serious scolding to her student, after hearing her machinations.

"I was just trying to make everyone happy" Karin felt sad for her master's words, but she felt that did the best, her plan was to take advantage of her teacher's nap to take off her underwear and then display it in front of Nick; The reason? To "marry" Erika to Nick following Misty's "idea"...

"Why do you want me to marry Nick?" Erika, unable to look directly at Nick now, questioned her student's extreme actions.

"I'm not stupid, Master, I know that when the league is over, I know maybe we won't see Mr. Nick again and you told me that marriage is the ultimate expression of friendship, an almost unbreakable one that will bind two people for eternity." In a nutshell, the chaste upbringing offered by Erika backfired, Karin noticing Nick's possible absence, and realizing that her Master may never get along so well with a man her age again, she decided to tie up Nick and Erika with this “foolproof friendship”.

“…” Figuring out her student's thought process, Erika didn't have the strength to scold her further and she should be thankful that she specified that to get married you must be over 16 years old.

"Be happy, Master, we can be with Mr. Nick and Miss Rosa whenever we want and we won't forget" For the little girl, this was a victory.

"I have a question, why do you take off her panties too?" Nick was curious, following Karin's train of thought, repeating Misty's event should do enough.

Erika resisted the urge to cover her crotch, mainly because she was still without underwear, but she didn't protest, even if she was embarrassed, because she wanted to know too.

“As I was passing Scary Nurse Joy's room, I heard her tell Miss Crazy that at least she was able to keep her panties on, that must mean not wearing panties must make her more complete.” Karin was proud of her deduction skills

"Give us a few minutes." Not wanting to hear more, Erika covered her face and asked her for a favor.

“I understand, you want to do married things, see you Mr. Nick, it was a pleasure visiting you” Obviously Karin doesn't know what those “married things” are, her master told her that she would tell when she grew up.

It seemed that smoke was going to come out of Erika's head as the little girl left

“Sorr…” Nick stopped her.

"No, there is nothing to apologize for, I don't know much about this, but I feel that I would be insulting you"

They sat in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"You don't have to see me again if you don't want to." Nick would understand, this time it was full business and Erika seemed very demure and traditional.

"No!, I mean, this is not your fault" Erika liked Nick, she enjoyed their time together, she treated Karin well and just not taking advantage of the situation gave her points,

she didn't want to imagine herself being so helpless and exposed to any other challenger in her gym…although a strange thought, including Nick, floated through her mind, but she quickly brushed it off.

"So, we get over it and friends"

When she was leading she was going to answer when the door was slammed.

"Nick! What is this about you consummating your marriage?!" It was Joy's recognizable voice.

Erika broke out in a sweat and Nick patted his face.

Bonus

The Pokémon talk during events.

"What's going on?" Maid was confused by the group of human women who disturbed the training.

"They are the candidates to mate with our trainer." That was Rue's opinion.

"At least, if you have good taste, the choice is easy." Lisa looked at Erika.

“All pretty” Hunter preferred the whole package

"I don't think that's it." Fey was skeptical.

"Yeah, Nick wouldn't cheat on Joy." Chansey joined the group seeing that her trainer was more focused on listening.

“If he knows what's good for him.” King understood how terrifying the nurse could be.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Why are you arguing over this? Our trainer can satisfy everyone if not I will train your stamina." Rue would help him, not leave him looking like a weakling.

“Satisfy in what?” Remember that, despite having reached her last evolution, Primarina is still very young.

“The orange-haired human looks familiar to me” Fey wasn't going to answer and tried to divert the subject.

"We fought her in a pool, you're already so old and your memory fails you" The Arbok mocked.

"I meant besides that!"

"Well, you fought alongside her Starmie and she was following your trainer for several days, but I don't think you guys noticed" Psyduck mentioned as if it wasn't important.

"That sounds horrible! What do you mean?" Amara intervened.

"Anything for you, precious, well..." At that moment, the heart-eyed duck received Joy's kick.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Why are humans so sensitive about their chest?" It seemed absurd to the Arbok the number of meanings that looking at a female's chest had, it was somewhat ironic.

"Some species attach importance to certain things" Surprisingly defended Lisa.

"At least I'm not alone" Nidoking was happy that he wasn't the only one who attracted crazy people seeing how Joy's Pokémon dragged Misty.

"I wish Eclipse wasn't so obedient." Amara patted her face.

“She just got kidnapped!” Fey hoped that someone would stop it

"But isn't that a happy ending?"

"Happy?" Maid and Hunter shared Karin's train of thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Nick is inspiring people” Maid was proud to be part of her team, she was watching Nick decide the matter of being a teacher.

"Of course, he has me, he must acquire great charisma from my continued presence" The Ninetales raised his head arrogantly.

“Who cares, he's impressing with our strength.” Rue herself was pleased by what she witnessed.

"At least this is over" King was beginning to get hungry

"I have a feeling not," Fey added.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Bonus 2

In the gyms, after the big meeting.

"Has anyone heard from Misty?" asked the promoter of the Ciudad Cerulean gym.

"Not since she rushed off on her bike," one of her assistants replied.

"She's been acting strange these days." The man was worried, the position of leader was very important.

"I have information!" A swimmer came running up with a shocked expression.

"What happens?! There was an accident?!"

"No… Misty got a boyfriend!" From his face it seemed that they had discovered a new legendary.

"What?" The promoter looked at him like he was stupid

"Can not be!" However, the assistant shared the astonishment

“Just give me all the details”

"Nurse Joy from the Pewter City Pokémon Center said that Misty would be away for a few days to support her boyfriend in the league."

"I still do not believe it" There was a kind of internal bet on whether Misty would get a partner one day, she was very beautiful, they didn't deny it, but her tomboyish attitude and always training and looking for water-type Pokemon, along with her dedication as a leader and the lack of a boy in her life, that didn't put the stakes in her favor.

"So that's why she was so weird, a man finally caught our mermaid." While she didn't neglect her responsibilities with the gym, he was happy for her.

“Let her enjoy a few days, this is a special situation”

“I wonder: What will her boyfriend be like?” The assistant imagined everything from a muscular giant to a prince in her Rapidash

“Meeting Misty, a Drag” The swimmer imagines a man in a Growlithe costume being led on a leash by the water-type leader.

"She will present it when she returns"

"I know !, she said she would be in the league, let's guess who he is" The assistant was very curious

“If you are so interested we could meet to watch the live broadcast” Everyone started to discuss the plans

The mood was different in the Celadon City Gym.

"Erika and Karin aren't back yet and it's getting late." The women in the gym were worried, the assistant even bit her nails.

“What if something happens to them on the way?” The promoter did not even want to think about it

"Forget that and if that man did anything to them!" They didn't trust Nick very much and his imaginations were very creative in generating possibilities.

"We have to find them fast!" The head gardener, along with the other two, were about to run away, when a voice sounded

"They're back!" An intern brought the news.

"Thanks to Arceus." They all breathed a sigh of relief.

"Girls, Girls!" An excited Karin practically drags a stunned Erika away.

"What's wrong Karin?" The promoter was going to question Erika's status, but Karin couldn't seem to wait.

"The Master got married!" She with her energy seemed to be able to take off.

“””What?!!!!””” The promoter and the gardener were stunned, the assistant was hyperventilating and the intern was on the verge of tears

"Tell me that is not true!" The assistant began to shake Erika, which brought her back to earth.

"What happened?"

"I told them the good news, now you are a married woman, master, we have to celebrate" Karin was happy for everyone involved

Erika's face turned completely red, she didn't think she could overcome the number of blushes today, at the end of the conversation with Joy she was so distant with shock that she forgot to tell her student not to comment on this.

Erika's red face looked like confirmation and her assistant fainted, the intern burst into tears and the other two of hers started bombarding her with questions.

7