Chapter 31: Life goes on…/Epilogue
271 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Our story today continues to be the unbelievable, bizarre, and historic events of yesterday, during a regular Pokemon League Challenge day, a 10-year-old trainer known as Green defeated dragon tamer Lance to become champion, only this fact was important news but the plot continued, a few minutes later the next challenger appeared, another 10-year-old boy, called Red, from the same town as the champion, who was victorious and changed hands the title again, as if this were not enough, a third challenger appeared, thanks to Arceus, this time a young 18-year-old trainer named Nick Pink prevailed as champion, if all this were not strange in itself, I would say that the strangeness begins here” The presenter drank a glass of water offered by her partner.

“Equal parts famous and infamous Professor Samuel Oak, who happened to be on the spot visiting his grandson Green, the newly named champion, went into a psychotic bout as he kept babbling nonsense and tried to attack the newly triumphant champion, Elite Four Agatha appeared to try to persuade him to stop, but to no avail.” She tried to show sadness and concern as her partner continued.

"In a sensational twist..."

"And probably the reason this was talked about for months," the woman muttered under her breath.

“A group of women identified as: a nurse Joy, a Hoen native, Celadon City Gym Leader Erika, and Cerulean City Gym Leader Misty; they showed up to the place presumably to help the new champion” The reporter could not take his eyes off the profile photos.

"According to reports, they managed to get in thanks to an unidentified lunatic who injured the guard guarding the door with a Raticate, if you have more information, find the number on the screen" The presenter kicked her partner under the table.

“Ahem, reached the climax, thanks to an Abra, the women and the champion Nick left the place, before the league authorities arrived, who after much effort, and thanks to the efforts of the Elite Four, managed to subdue Oak, who is currently detained awaiting trial” They showed images and information on the screens.

“The most unlikely thing about the matter is that the current champion has not claimed a place again, in reality nobody knows where he is and the information we have about him is scarce, according to the little information collected, it is as if it did not exist before a few weeks, this whole matter has the league in an uproar and if you are wondering what happened to the previous champions?... Lance announced that shortly he would return to Johto to train and get another title, Green returned to his home in Pallet Town awaiting a response from the league, Red is also unaccounted for, he was last seen at his mother's house"

"What a chain of events, don't you think, Jessie?"

"That is no small thing Jimmy, the rumors about this matter do not stop circulating"

"I've heard them, that this was all staged, that the challengers were a government experiment, that it was all a maneuver to expel Lance or that it was all publicity of some kind" Jimmy thought that only a fool would swallow this.

"But you forget the rumor that more force is gaining" Jessie looked at him with a face that said: follow the script.

"Which one?" He resisted the urge to scream because she kicked him harder again.

“It is not confirmed, but it is said that this rumor came from an informant who wanted to remain anonymous because he or she comes from an official gym, the current champion Nick started his journey without an official license and without aspiring to much; in fact, only the champion himself knows how he got his first Pokemon; but during his journey he met the ex-champion Red, as you will know from the combination of his title and his age, he is a formidable talent, at that time he completely defeated him, even some of his Pokemones could not recover, but that only lit the flame that boosted his growth, the story makes it very clear that he only climbed to the top to beat Red and give that honor and satisfaction to his team "

"Very touching, the person who started this rumor should dedicate himself to writing" Jimmy did not believe one bit.

"Yes, it is a beautiful story, but what caused the most waves of this rumor, was the explanation of the appearance of the group of women mentioned above"

"You won't believe it, viewers"

“Apparently this is another detail that the informant highlighted, the champion Nick had a certain “talent” with women and they seem to like the one with a strong personality” she seemed a little uncomfortable reading this.

"The "informant" doesn't miss a thing" Jimmy looked at his watch

"Long story short, all those women went to his rescue because they're in a romantic relationship with him."

"Yes and tomorrow I will marry the Elite Four Lorelei" Jimmy received another kick

“There are even stories about how he won their hearts, did Nurse Joy an unspecified favor that saved her life, rescued the Hoen native from underworld human traffickers, won Erika over by becoming the father figure to her adoptive daughter, as for Misty… we're not allowed to reveal that part”

“They could sue the chain for defamation, the person who created this went overboard”

“The point, since this rumor has been circulating, is the one that has achieved the most “popularity”, we could say”

“I cannot imagine the reason, attempts have been made to contact the gym leaders, but they have not yet issued a statement, this has not prevented many citizens from giving their own opinion, not very peacefully, and the police stations have been more active, especially in Celadon City”

“If true, we are before the news of the decade, after the end of the war”

“Or the most elaborate prank of the year”

“With the search for the mysterious champion, we will continue after some commercial breaks”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Who would give him so much information?" Rosa watched television.

"Who cares? We're leaving tomorrow." Joy had just finished checking the bags.

“I hope that we are well in Cherrygrove city”

“We will be”

At that moment Ariana entered, she and her son were staying with them until they left to go together

"Where's Nick?"

"Since we're leaving tomorrow night, there's a date with Misty, tomorrow is Erika's" Rosa replied

"He doesn't waste time"

“Well, they are the ones who cannot leave”

"What are you looking for?" Joy narrowed her eyes.

"His Arbok has a surprise for him" she smiled knowingly

“Let's see” Joy lowered a photo of Nick, her team and them posing from yesterday to save it later.

 

 

 

 Bonus

"How did you know this was one of my favorite places!?"

"I guessed it and don't yell, we're incognito"

Nick and Misty were at the beach of a city called Porta Vista, it was located on a small island in the waters of Kanto that was recently recognized as a tourist destination.

(How would he have known?) Misty was staring at Nick, she would never guess because Nick just noticing Misty's not-so-subtle love for all things water-type Pokemon, he looked for the spot that best fit that. 

"Let's just have fun." Nick was relaxing in the sun, obviously in disguise with his hair temporarily dyed black and slicked back, half of his team also had the day off at the Pokémon center.

"Maybe I should just give up." She was here on a date; Joy had told them that they went to bond and make memories before they parted ways, even if it was only for a few weeks; with “her boyfriend”, the boy who had had her first kiss and the one who had seen more parts of her than any other person…except Joy.

“Do you want to go in the water?” Nick misread Misty's lost look.

"A question before: What do you think of that girl?" She pointed to a beautiful girl with long purple hair wearing a micro-bikini, it was easy to see that many men stopped to look at her huge tits.

"She's a sexy woman, so?" Nick was not blind.

"Why don't you go talk to her?" Misty frowned, she wanted to find out how fast Nick would go for another woman.

"What for? I'm with you" Not to mention that Nick had enough women, Misty was also beautiful in her own right, today she wore a burgundy bikini with ties that highlighted her proportions, and even someone with no experience in relationships like Nick, understand that this would be impolite and in bad taste

"Huh, well I... Let's go!" That compliment caught her off guard and she dragged Nick into the water to hide her embarrassment.

(He always has a line) Misty had her own misunderstanding, as the others with her, in her case, she believes that Nick is an expert in flirting.

"Careful, we're going to fall" he released his arm being carried and took her hand

"...!, If you insist" She tried to hide her blush by turning her head away

(He caught me again)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The two trainers had a surprisingly fun time in the water, even snorkeling a bit, then a couple invited them over to play volleyball.

"Take this!" Misty gave a deadly dunk and got another point, they had an even score

"You're really good at this." Almost all of her points were thanks to Misty, Nick was sure they would be won if he was decent at this.

“I played a lot, only one point is missing”

“You aim at her boyfriend” Said her opponent

"I'm coming." The girl positioned her right in Nick's corner.

"This time I have it" he managed to lift it, but due to lack of control the ball deflected

"I'll save her!" Misty ran and dove to catch up with her.

She kicked up a lot of sand as she stopped, but she managed to send it to the other side.

"Nick resi..." As she was about to get up and continue playing, Nick lunged at her.

"What are you doing!?" Nick was on top of her in front of a bunch of people, she was so embarrassed and angry.

"Don't move" he whispered in her ear.

She shivered and didn't move when Nick stood up, a few seconds later she felt something cover her.

“Stand up carefully and go put this on.” Nick handed her a piece of cloth.

“…!!!” It was her bikini top

“It slid off when you dived, I saw it in the arena, I prefer to avoid the scandal” Nick looked back, the few spectators were congratulating the couple on their victory, some wondering if Misty was hurt because she didn't stand up.

Misty covered herself with the towel and went to a nearby bathroom.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Thank you" Although she was embarrassed she told him right to his face.

"No problem, I know how much you care." Nick could just yell for her not to get up next to reason, but that would draw too much attention.

Misty just looked at him, her mind was an enigma at the moment.

"I think you should start wearing a full body swimsuit when playing sports... or training Pokemon." All these inconveniences weren't worth it.

“Do you want to sit and listen to… my dream?” Misty blurted out suddenly.

“Okay, our stuff is over there.” That topic came out of nowhere, but she was very…spontaneous and Nick accepted her as such.

Misty and Nick spent the rest of the day getting to know each other better.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Since Erika is a very recognizable figure, even outside her hometown, they settled for a picnic at the gym.

"Sorry if that's too modest for a first date." Erika and Nick were sitting on a blanket enjoying a meal Erika had prepared.

"No, no, if you don't mind, the point of this is that we both have a good time, I guess... And this is delicious" He ate another plate of stew, for Nick, a restaurant opened by Erika and Rosa would be worldwide successful .

 Erika just smiled seeing how he tasted her food, it was the first time she cooked for her "husband".

“…!” She blushed at that thought and remembered her conversation with her parents.

……………………………………………………(Flashback)………………………………

“Daughter, I thought we had raised you better, not inviting us to your marriage, Karin had to break the news to us” she did not seem angry at all in the video call, Erika looked like her mother although she obviously her age made her more mature and she wore long hair.

"It was... sudden" She wouldn't dream of telling that story to her mother, she may seem serious and demure with others, but she loved making fun of her when the cases got out of hand

“I can guess, it must be because of me, I was the same with your father” Still for her to be very much in love with her husband because of the dreamy look on her face.

"I already want to know who made my little princess fall in love" On the screen appeared a large and muscular man, with spiky hair and a freshly shaved beard; he was cracking his knuckles.

"Oh honey, she was going to grow up one day, now you go chop more wood."

"Yes, dear" The man went to do his homework.

"You know, daughter, with how similar she was to your grandmother, I couldn't believe you got married, I can't wait to meet the man who came down from his temple to daddy's little princess"

"Mom!" She always reminded him of that nickname.

"Sorry... What's it like to share man?" She didn't change her serious expression when asking

"Mom!" She couldn't contain her blush.

"What, I'm curious, I couldn't, although I admire that you exceed your limits like me at your age... just wait until you retire or take long vacations before giving me grandchildren other than Karin"

"Mother please!" She was about to end the call.

"Okay I'll stop, just remember to save this detail about sharing with your father, I want to see how he reacts when he is in front of me"

Erika sighed, her mother had been so carefree all her life.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Erika" When the leader reacted, Nick was inches from her face, he took a while trying to bring her back and was checking if she was breathing

"What's happening?!" She berated herself for having been wandering with her thoughts.

"If you're sleepy we can rest." Nick assumed she fell asleep with her eyes open.

Before she could respond, a voice sounded.

"Don't move! I saw it!" The gym assistant came out of the bushes

The couple did not know what to say

"Leader Erika, that bastard was about to take advantage of her moment of vulnerability and k-k-k-kiss her." She had been spying on them since the beginning.

Before they could answer another voice sounded.

"Karen you are ruining the master's moment, Mr. Nick was about to wake her up with a kiss" Karin came out from behind a log

"You have it recorded" The gardener was not far away with the patron.

“List in case of demand”

Erika, deep down, wondered why the people close to her like to embarrass her?

The first work that I finish, I just want to add that hope you have enjoyed spending your time on this, read me on something else.

Fun fact: the pokemon that cost me the most to choose was the water type, the first choices were Slowpoke and Horsea

 

Would you like some kind of sequel (there will be a change of protagonist)
  • Yes Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No Votes: 2 15.4%
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Mar 21, 2022 01:37 AM.
5