Chapter 1: Re-birth
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can support me through my patreon

"Your Imperial Majesty, you must hurry up!!! Kaiserin Liana right now in an intense labour!!!"

In the morning, where usually it's a busy day but still have a very calm atmosphere suddenly became chaotic as Kaiserin Liana Linden started to give birth. Liana body start to shiver but it is unknown either it is from the pain or fear but as soon as she saw her husband, Kaiser Wilhelm III came in the room her body become more relaxed and calm.

The Kaiser quickly head to the Kaiserin side and began to hold her hand tightly.

"Liana stay strong okay."

"As soon as I see your face My Lord, the pain became more bearable."

As they continue to look into each others eyes, a sudden pain came to struck Liana's abdomen causing her to gasp and screaming in pain.

"Your Majesty, as soon as I said push I want you to as hard as you can, okay?"

Liana look at the doctor and slowly nodding her head. All of the castle maid are ready with all of the necessary tools to help the doctor.

"Okay, PUSH!!!"

Liana push her abdomen as hard as she can. The act of giving birth are so painful to the point that it cause the Kaiserin to scream so loud that it can be heard outside the delivery room. This Kaiser grip his wife's hand much more firmly as he whispered words of encouragement to ease the pain of his beloved wife.

After hours of agonizing pain suddenly in the room can be heard cries of little infant. This causing the whole room that were once fill with nothing but agonizing scream of the Kaiserin, to be full with the sound of relief and happiness from everyone that present.

The doctor then proceed to walk towards Kaiserin Liana with two little infant with him.

"Your Majesty Kaiserin here are twins of healthy princes."

The Kaiserin slowly held one of her princes into her warm embrace. She looks her little boy with a smiling face and proceed to looks at her husband.

"I shall name this one Wilhelm. After his strong and kind father."

That act causing Kaiser Wilhelm to smile towards his wife and proceed to held Wilhelm into his arm.

Liana then held her other prince. But unlike his brother that still crying outloud, he already began to slowly calming down as soon as she hug him and even fallen asleep inside her embrace. As Liana look into his calm sleeping face, she can feel a warm feeling inside her heart.

"Hey there sweetie." She said softly.

She continue to slowly pat the little baby's head full of compassion and love.

"I want to name him Alexander." She said slowly.

While try to calm his other prince down, Wilhelm proceed to smile when he heard the name Alexander.

"You want to name him after the first Kaiser." He said, while snicker a bit.

"Yes..."

Liana look back at her two newborn twins.

"I believe that both of them are destined for greatness when they grow up."

The two couple then continue to look and one another. Both of them then giggling while carrying their newborn prince.

***

What the hell happened?

Just a few moments ago I was on my way to work. And on the way suddenly... ah yes a truck suddenly came and hit me... wait isn't that mean I'm dead? But I can still feel something around my body. Does that mean I'm in a coma? Am I in a hospital? But why can't I open my eyes? Did by any chance I've become blind?!

Ughhh... I tried to open my eyes but to no avail. Oh noooo!!! Please I don't want to be blind there is a lot of game that still not play at home. Please someone help me!!!

Suddenly I feel my body being pulled out of something. After that I feel a sudden pain all over my body. The pain are so unbearable that it causing me to cry.

'Arggg!!! My whole body feeling hurt someone please help me!!!'

I don't think the person that handling me realize my pain. Then amidst the painful experience I can hear someone talking. It's clear for me to hear but I did not understand a thing because they speak in a foreign language.

And then I can feel that I've been passed to someone else. But unlike the person before this person feel so... soft and warm. The person gently handle me and began to carry me into her arms. The pain slowly dissipate and after that I feel so warm and comfy. Slowly my consciousness began slowly but surely fade.

0