7. into the wilderness
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reading the first part of book Nick just slammed the book down startling Gordon,

 

"This...is it..true?"

 

"It is too early to decide anything, you have only read prologue of 1st volume, there are 5 more volumes with many parts, you have a quite a long journey if you want to know the truth lad or will you give up now?"

 

"Of course not, I will continue"

 

Nick was shocked by the contents of the book , he is somewhat doubtful about the contents but imagining the terrifying queen of flora, he could say that there is some connection, but he never heard about a lich or angel being partners with 'that guy', 

 

(It is too early to decide anything, let's read)

he turned to the first part of the book,

(Into the wilderness, it's a good title)

 

Seeing the determined Nick, Gordon just sighed in his mind,

(He sure got guts, he is the best one so far, if it's him maybe he could.....)

——————————————————————————

"Hey why are you hanging out with that trash, he is weak, he can't even perform the basic exercises, come with us we will teach you whatever you want"

"But he-"

"He is like a little girl who likes flowers and plants, I am not sure if had the thing down there"

"Yes, he is a bitch ha ha ha ha ha"

"Bitch maxy  boy ha ha ha ah ha "

"What you couldn't aim properly? is that an excuse, you useless prick! fuck off"

"Sorry Maximo, I like you but your future  is not certain, you are poor too. I found Liam to be more better than you in all the aspects, don't worry we will still  be good friends"

"Ha ha ha did you listen even his girlfriend Linda has left him, such a waste"

"He better die, he is not of a use in Military"

*Fooshhhhh*

"ah"

"ah"

(Maximo: What happened?)

(Dina: You are thinking of negative things, so I stopped them, are they your_)

(Maximo: Yes, Memories)

(Dina:......)

After forming a contract with Posy, Maximo informed about Dina to both Roland and Posy, they were surprised but didn't care after a while because neither of  them could see her, Roland was somewhat vigilant and fearful but he still carried out orders. Maximo is currently looking for edible trees and plants around the lake, he doesn't have any worries bout water because of Posy, it can turn any fluids into fresh water. 

"Master I have collected all the fruits which are edible for you"(Roland)

"~Posy has also purified river water for you, praise Posy~"

"You have done w=very well Posy"

"~He he he he~ Posy is excellent unlike Rolla~"

"Hey shrimp don't call me that"

"Stop it already you two"

Posy collected water in a container like thing which is  prepared by Roland, the food and  water would last him for atleast 3-4 months,

(Maximo: Dina you told that there is some place over there right? can you store these things?)

(Dina: No problem)

As she said that all the things have vanished into thin air,

"~wow awesome~"

"Master this.."

"It is one of Dina's abilities"

(Dina: What's next?)

"Roland, where do the monster appear more in this forest, we don't need strong ones but only rank one monsters are enough"

"Master there is  a place called Maroon Valley in Borderline Forest, it is full  of rank 1, kryesor(1) or Kryesor(2) type"

(Maximo: What's this type thing now?)

(Dina: It is hierarchy among monsters, rank 1 rat is weaker than rank 1 dog whereas rank 1 dog is weaker than rank 1 goblin, to explain this another ranking is introduced which is based on type of species that is kryesor, dytesor, terciar , krye and mbret type, each and every type is divided into 3 sub types such as (1),(2),(3), the rat can be counted as (1), dog  as (2) and goblin as (3))

(Maximo: It is confusing)

(Dina: You will get used to it)

"Roland lead us to Maroon valley, you can take care of rank 1 and kryesor type monsters right?"

"Yes Master, I may face some difficulty if Kryesor  (3) or rank 2 monster appears but it's I can still deal with them"

"Before we leave I have to prepare a weapon to defend myself"

Maximo made a simple crossbow with the materials Roland found, he made arrows with iron heads which are extracted from rocks with Roland's help,

"Posy"

"~What does Maxy want from Posy?~"

Maximo took some water in a container and said to Posy,

"Posy, can you make this water into a lotion and somewhat sticky"

"~Lotion? sticky?~"

"Yeah, I want to apply toxic water to the arrow heads and make poisons arrows"

"~Ok Posy understands~"

With the help of Posy Maximo created 60 poison arrow heads after which she was exhausted and went into sleep, her ability is strong but she can't use it all the times, she made the lake toxic but it took thousands of years for it to become like this and moreover she is somewhat lazy and not used to work, Maximo can't force her beyond her limit so he let it be. He kept some arrow heads in a wicker basket which he tied to his back and put the remaining in Inventory(Dina's space). He also made another crossbow as a spare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0