Chapter 6: Alex Entertainment
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The red sports car was smoothly running across the vibrant city, and the four young people inside were having a pleasant discussion among themselves.

"So, ladies! Should we stop nearby first to grab a bite?" Alex suggested to the beauties around him while driving.

"I'm craving for something sweet!" The youngest and most energetic of the group, Ivy Lambert said.

"Then, may I suggest going to our private clubs?" The young man proposed after taking into account the young lady's wish.

"It's a good idea," Lily Lambert agreed.

"A private club?" The puzzled Eliana Carter asked.

"It is a sort of resort that our family's company is running," The young man explained to the curious young lady.

Just a few moments later, the group arrives at their destination.

Alex Maxwell pulls out the car on the driveway and stops the car right in front of the entrance of a large modern building.

It was the Maxwell group private club, an exclusive membership venue. The club was akin to a resort home to a collection of restaurants and bars, private dining rooms, nightclubs, and a spa.

The location also hosted tennis courts, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, and an eighteen holes golf course.

With the club's luxurious commodity, it was the dwelling for the wealthy and celebrities. It was a place for the elites to unwind from the busy city behind the privacy the club delivered.

The four young people come out of the car and head toward the entrance. Alex gives the car keys to the parking valet and follows the ladies inside.

After entering the enormous glass door, the group arrives inside the opulent entrance lobby. Lofty music plays in the background making the interior's ambiance more spectacular.

A young woman recognizes the group, composed of the Lambert family's daughters and the son of the establishment funder, and comes to greet them.

"Welcome to Maxwell group's private club," The young woman said after seeing the club's owner son and his three beautiful ladies companion.

After Alex instructs the reception lady, she leads them to a private room. The large room was magnificent. Modern motifs decorated the walls. One side encased a gigantic glass window, and it gave a view of the golf course.

Two long sofas faced each over at the center of the room with a wide fur rug beneath them.

The group of four makes themself comfortable as some employees come inside with tray trolleys bringing delicacies, sweets, and refreshments.

"So how about we meet up here each weekend to finish our project?" The young man suggested.

Alex thought the group meetings presented an opportunity to attract the girls. If he managed to monopolize the girl's time, Ryan Doyle and Andy Norton's efforts would be in vain.

The two young men have already created moments for Ryan Doyle to stay close to Lily Lambert. Alex doubts he could seduce Lily Lambert but still hates the idea of them being alone together.

Alex needed to create more occasions for himself and Lily lambert to be with each other. Group meetings are not enough.

____

The group continues their discussion while nibbling on the snacks. They exchanged ideas, debated with one another, and organized their plan.

Ivy looked bored. She is not concerned about the conversation and sits on the long marble bar. She tries to find amusement and rocks her slender legs up and down. The white pleated skirt and the light pink sweater outlined her youthful appearance.

"We should stop here for today," Alex said after seeing the tired Ivy.

"Let's continue Saturday morning, same place."

Hearing this, Ivy jumps down from her seat and runs toward her sister.

"Could we make it the afternoon? I have a meeting with the literature class member in the morning," Lily requested. She planned to prepare the thank-you speech with Ryan Doyle Saturday morning.

Now, Alex was more determined than ever to act quickly and resolve this predicament.

After packing their belonging, the group makes their way toward the exit. And while they wait for the parking valet to bring back their car, Alex notices a young woman dressed in a green professional dress exiting a black luxurious berline car.

Alex recognizes the young woman with her red pixie cut and her gorgeous figure. She was Kayla Mathias, his father's secretary.

The young woman notices the young man back, still waiting for his vehicle to arrive. She smiles, makes a few strides with her long legs in dark thighs and white platform stilettos, and approaches the young man.

"Young master, Maxwell!" Kayla exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Miss Kayla, fancy seeing you here," Alex said with a confident smile.

The parking valet also arrives with the red luxurious utility vehicle and gives back the car keys to the young man.

Alex gives the valet some bills as a tip and continues his discussion with Kayla.

"Are you here to unwind?"

"Not today. I am here for business on behalf of the chairman," Kayla responded.

"I see you are with companies," Kaila remarked and greeted the three young ladies with a smile.

The three girls responded with nods and smiles.

"Yes, we were on our way back," Alex confirmed and watched the lady go inside the car then added.

"Before I forget, are you going back to the company later?" Alex inquired.

"That's correct! I'm here to monitor the preparation of an upcoming event. Then, I'm going back," Kayla explained. She looked at the young man with her puzzled green eyes and wondered what he would request of her.

"If that is the case…" Alex said while as he opened the front passenger door and reached the glove compartment in front of Eliana Carter with one hand and the other casually rested on the young lady's bare thighs. The latter didn't mind and backed a little to make more room for the young man.

Alex pulls out an envelope and hands it over to Kayla Mathias.

"... Could you give this to my father. It's the business plan for the new company," He clarified.

Alex was talking about the entertainment company he wanted to create under the Maxwell group. He wanted the company to be quickly established and prepared the plan in advance.

The young woman received the document and looked at the young man with faint admiration and curiosity.

"Count on me!" Kayla replied with confidence while she watched him enter the car.

____

Alex takes the sisters home first. After a few minutes of rides, the group arrives at the Lambert residence.

Lily and Ivy say goodbye to the two in front and hop off the car.

"Thank you for the ride, Alex. I'll see you both tomorrow at school," Lily said with a graceful wave.

"Thanks, big brother! Bye-bye, Eli!" Ivy said joyously. Her cheerful smile was bright, but her usual energetic attitude was missing. The young was still tired.

Alex greeted the sisters back. So does Eliana as she waived at them.

After the sisters enter the manor's gate, the young man starts the car and hits the road. The young woman beside him plays with her phone and makes herself comfortable.

"You live alone, correct?" Alex inquired the young lady.

"Yep!" She answered with a bored tone.

"Then it's cool if you come back late," Alex replied and took a small glimpse at the beautiful blonde at his side.

Eliana was confused at the young man's statement. She looked at him with a suspicious gaze as she noticed his impish expression.

"What do you mean?" Eliana warily probed.

Alex didn't answer immediately.

He took advantage of a stoplight to carefully investigate the young woman. At first glance, she exuded a confident front. However, with a deeper inspection, Alex noticed the clenched fists slightly trembling from fear.

She didn't fully trust him, and it was understandable. Among Alex Maxwell's acquaintances, Eliana was the only one who knew of his manipulative side. After all, he is the one who held her and her mother's well-being in his hand.

But she wanted to believe there was genuine gentleness behind his fake smile. And she hoped her judgment wasn't wrong.

Alex chuckled at the view of Eliana putting a brave front. He thought the usual seductive young woman was now a cute young girl. He enjoyed teasing the blonde cutie.

"I am still hungry, so I want to dine somewhere. and it's boring to eat alone." The young man justified in a clear voice.

"Let's go back to the club for dinner," Alex added.

Eliana calmed her worries and nodded at the young man. The light became green again, and the couple drove back to the club.

____

The sun has set and the night arrive in the city. The colorful neon lights illuminate the streets.

After a smooth traffic ride, the young couple arrives back at the private club and heads to one of its many restaurants.

The fancy hall was radiating a rustic feel. White tableware and green napkins decorated the dark wood dining tables. Cooper lamps and hanging plants adorned the stone wall emanating warm light.

The young man entered the place, followed by the tanned blonde beauty. They took a discreet table deep inside the restaurant and started to browse the menu.

"Whew! I'm starving! Do not hesitate to command anything you like," Alex exclaimed.

After a while, the waiter came, and the couple placed their command. Then they continued having a discussion.

"How long have you been with your current company?" Alex asked.

"Since I debuted, It's been three years now," She casually replied. Her eyes wandered around the place, admiring the decorations.

"Considering how popular you are now, you must have been born to do this," He noted, smiling at the young lady.

"Not really. I struggled a lot at the beginning," She retorted.

"Really? I guess your mom helped you a lot then."

"She was against me becoming a model," Eliana corrected, reminiscing her hardship.

"I was just a rookie, and I begged my company to allow me to attend West-Castle high school so that my mom would compromise."

"Well, everything turned out well at the end," Alex noted, trying to cheer the mood.

"Until you arrive, that is," The young woman said with a teasing smile.

"Come on! I will offer you a good contract. I promise!" He objected. He maintained a serious face for a while, then smiled again.

The girl just smiled back and didn't say anything.

The waiter comes with their dishes, and Alex and Lily start to eat while continuing their conversation.

____

At the Maxwell Group office building, Kayla Mathias handed an envelope to Alexander Maxwell, Alex's father.

Inside was Alex's plan for the new company. He stated in his report the future activities, expected budget, anticipated income, and other meaningful data.

His father was impressed and proud. Even though Alex was still an 18 years old high school student, he was intelligent enough to create his business plan.

"Call the management department! I want this new company to be on foot by next week," The man ordered the young woman handing her the document.

On the document could be read the words:

'Alex Entertainment'

____ End of Chapter 6 ____

0