It’s not just a cloud, it’s a… (Kids book)
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One fine day, Sally and her family went on a picnic to the park.

When she was sitting on the picnic blanket, she looked up into the sky.

Sally turned to her brother and pointed up into the sky, "Johnny, that cloud looks like a dinosaur!"

Johnny looked up, to where she was pointing, and said, "I don't see a dinosaur!"

Sally looked back up to the sky and said, "Yes, it is! Look, it has a big head and claws! It's saying RAWRRR!"

Sally put her hands out like claws.

Johnny said, "But Sally, it's just a cloud."

To Sally, it wasn't just a cloud, it was a dinosaur cloud!

 

After a minute, Sally said, "Daddy, what do you think that cloud looks like?"

Her father looked up in the sky and said, "Mmmm, let me see. Maybe a gorilla?"

Sally laughed, "No, silly! It's a spaceship!"

She got up and ran around, saying, "Zoom, Zoom!"

Her father laughed with Sally and she knew that the cloud was not just a cloud, it was a spaceship cloud!

 

Sitting back down, Sally looked up into the beautiful sky and said, "Mummy, that cloud looks like a love heart!"

Her mother looked up to where Sally was pointing and she said, "Wow, Sally! I think you're right!"

This cloud was a love cloud! Sally smiled and said, "I love you mum."

Her mother smiled back at her, "I love you too, Sally."

 

Sally was looking up at the sky again, when she heard her mother say, "Ready to play in the park?"

She got up with her mother and Sally said, "Wait, one more! That cloud there, see it?"

Everyone looked up and Sally said, "It's Johnny! See? It looks like he is angry!"

Mum, Dad and Sally laughed.

Johnny said, "It's just a cloud!"

Sally smiled, she knew it wasn't just a cloud!

1