MISSING (A kid’s book)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a problem at the local fire department!

They have lost their hat, coat and boots!

The Police, Ambulance and Fire fighters went out searching into the bush nearby.

 

The Policemen searched high and low, for anything said to be missing.

One of the Policeman came across some cockatoos in a tree.

A red colour, that seemed out of place in the tree, caught the Policeman's attention.

Climbing up the tree, scaring away the cockatoos, he saw that it was the Fireman's hat!

As he reached closer to it, the Policeman stopped.

The hat was being used as a nest! And there were little baby cockatoos in there.

The Policeman didn't have the heart to reclaim the hat and left it to the baby cockatoos inside it.

The Policeman reported the hat as MISSING.

 

 

The Ambulance men searched high and low for anything said to be missing.

One of them came across some high grass next to a hole in the ground.

Peeking inside the hole, he saw some scared little bunnies...peeking back at him from the Fire fighter boots!

He had found the boots!

Getting closer to the hole, the Ambulance man went to retrieve the boots. The bunnies disappeared from sight, moving further into the boots in fear.

The Ambulance man didn't have the heart to reclaim the boots and left them to the little bunnies who had made it their home.

The Ambulance man reported the boots as MISSING.

 

 

The Fire fighters searched high and low for anything said to be missing.

One of them, while on a ladder against a tree, discovered a possum hideout.

Peeking inside the possum hideout, it was obvious that something did not belong there.

It was the coat!

Slowly pulling out the coat, the Fire fighter uncovered little baby possums. The coat had been keeping them warm.

The Fire fighter didn't have the heart to remove the coat from the baby possums and covered them back up again.

The Fire fighter reported the coat as MISSING.

 

 

All Fire fighters, Ambulance men and Policemen decided to stop the search for the missing items.

There was one question that bothered the three men that found the missing items.

 

How did the hat get up the tree?

How did the rabbits carry the boots to their hole?

How did the possums carry the coat into their hideout?

1