3
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- - - | Ready For School? | - - - 

"Darling, it's time to wake up!" An annoying voice echoed in my head. 

Groaning, I turned on my side away from the voice. Then the most painful cheek-pull woke me up. 

"Ow!! Mom!" 

"Wakey wakey!" She left- a skip in her step with a loud laugh. 

I swear, she likes to watch me suffer. 

Grumbling in annoyance, I flung my legs over the bed. Stretching until I hear that satisfying pop of the bones.

Noticing that I don't have a clock, and completely forgetting that I own a phone, I yelled to my mother that was downstairs; "Mom!! What time is it??!" 

"Way past morning, darling! You have an hour to get ready for school! I'll drive you!" She yelled back. Amusement laced her voice. 

Right. School. 

Maybe I should drop out and start my own Youtube channel? 

I sighed. 

And what would be the content? 'The Everyday Life of a High-School Drop Out'

"Wait! When did you get a car?!" 

"Now!" She laughed. 

"What do you mean!?" 

"It's being delivered!" So this is the 'What the fuck' moment that everyone speaks about. 

It's impossible to describe my mother in one word. She is so impossible sometimes. 

Rolling my eyes at my sense of humor, I pressed my feet onto the wooden flooring, that needed a desperate cleanse, then realizing that I am also in need of a pair of house-shoes, I made my way to the bathroom next door. 

I should just break the wall between my room and the bathroom. It will solve so many unnecessary problems- like my anger issues. Temporarily. 

Brushing my teeth, then my long hair that needed a desperate cut. I put it in a high bun before returning to my room to grab a towel and a few other ingredients necessary for a healthy shower. 

Making my way to the door after the door next to mine, I stripped off my clothing then started an operation called; 'Figure how it works.' 

Three minutes later, I knew every crook and cranny of the touch-screen and what every button operated. 

I left the shower wetter than I thought I'd come out. 

Now I have to dry my hair as well. 

"Baby! Breakfast is ready! Come down!" 

"You don't want to see me naked, do you?!" I yelled back. 

"Oh, god no. Bless my soul! Get dressed first!" 

"That's what I thought!" Returning to my room after dashing through the corridor like Sonic, I dried my body first then my hair before digging through my suitcases to find something to wear. 

I grabbed a black pair of skinny jeans then spotted a clean red T-shirt. After Wearing these, I tucked the shirt inside the jeans before pulling it slightly out. 

I found my red pair of shoes that had small heels before digging through one of my boxes to find my jewelry box. 

Pairing my favorite pairs of earrings and rings, I finally felt ready to leave my newly occupied room. 

"Uh

"Uh. Finally. I thought you died. Come, take a seat. There isn't much but it will have to do." My mother appeared from the corner, probably about to check on me. 

"Don't worry mom. I am sure that even if I died, you'd prepare an 'embarrassing moments' album in my funeral." She laughed, ruffling my hair. 

"Thanks for giving me ideas." She winked then led us to the table. 

As she said, there wasn't much but as we all know, mothers are witches. Even if there's nothing to eat, they always find something. 

On the table cloths, a bowl of my favorite avocado salad and two plates of steaming omelets were beautifully plated.  Two cups were added to the table as well. 

Mine had apple juice in it, and in the other- coffee for my mother. 

"How do you like your room? I didn't have the chance to look around yesterday." She asked after she took a sip from her coffee. 

"Umm..." I was not sure how to bring up all the necessary renovations that needed to be done. I didn't want to sound extremely spoiled- though, I am. 

"Get on with it. I can see it on your face." 

"Well, I think it's best for you to look at it yourself." We may have different personalities but we have the same mind.  

My mother and I understand each other just from one look in the eyes.

She nodded then said; "I'll take a look around while you are at school." I nodded then we proceeded to finish our breakfast. 

When we were done, I picked up the plates and the dirty dishes before putting them in the sink. Feeling generous, I decided to wash them too but then I looked at my fingers. 

I am gonna have to take these off. I sighed. 

Then I heard mother say; "I don't understand youngsters these days. What's the point of so many rings? I like the earrings though." She flicked my right ear. 

"Ow! Mom!" She walked away laughing. 

"Thanks for the dishes, darling!" I heard a door slam. She has most likely gone to her room to change and the wind closed the door for her. "-Sorry!" She apologized. "-Forgot the window was open!" The closed space she was in muffled her voice. 

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. 

Taking off my rings, I began washing the dishes. 

- - - | - - - 

"How are you feeling?" She parked the newly black Mercedes at the school parking lot. 

"Forget about that. How did you get this car?!" The seats though!

She laughed; "I asked first." 

"Well... A bit nervous I guess? It's a bit weird to transfer schools just for the senior year... I'll let you know when I'll be back." I kissed her cheek then left the car, knowing that if I had stayed even a bit longer, she'd trap my cheeks in her devilish grip. 

Mother rolled the window down; "Don't forget to flirt, Ok? You gotta get laid, girl. You have been a virgin for too long!" Then she sped down the road and left. 

My jaw unhinged- dropped to the floor. 

Oh My God... 

Looking around hoping that no one heard that but I noticed that a few eyes were already turned my way. 

"Thanks, mom..." I mumbled as I rubbed my forehead. 

Turning around to face the new hell-hole that I'd be calling school now. 

The automatic double doors were not letting me take a single look inside the building so before I'd poop my pants and regret it, I made my way inside. 

I gasped at the number of students and the size of this school. 

What the hell? 

Is this a school for the rich and wealthy? What in the actual fuck, mom. 

 

0