Chapter 82 Set Off!
185 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

           RB Chapter 82 Set Off!

"The car can also fit a maximum of five." Eric continued before averting his gaze from her.

"Chloe let's go. There is no use in staying here any longer." He said when his gaze landed on her.

A luxury car drove out of the city gates at this time, attracting a their attentions. The reason was because of a logo imprinted on its front in the middle of the headlights. It was a black diamond.

The car reached them and stopped in the middle of the road. The door to the back seats opened and a man clad in a suit alighted.

His face was ordinary but the black suit made him appear extraordinary. He had black silky smooth hair and he gave off an oppressive air.

"The CEO herself has taken an interest in your little tournament. She has decided to add an additional rule..." The man paused here and his sharp gaze roamed all the people here.

"No energy capsules are allowed."

"What?" Ngabi had his face shift drastically more than the others.

"What do you mean? How can we survive without them?" He asked. Even the others were in agreement with him.

"Eric, survived without energy capsules. I am sure you will too. Now, line up and let me inspect you. And don't try to hide anything from me." The man released a very powerful pressure causing all of them to pale! Those who had been thinking resisting gave up.

The first one to line up was Sally as the others were still on the fence. She took out all the energy capsules she had and gave them to the man.

Eric and Chloe were the next ones, then Leah and Elena.

"Give me the one hidden under your shoes." When Elena was about to turn around, the man said abruptly causing a shocked look to appear on her face. She took it out too and gave it to him.

"If by any chance you use any energy capsules in this race, your chances of ever joining the executives will become nonexistent." He threatened.

When the man said that, Mugumivu sighed and walked over to relinquish his. The others all followed.

"Sally, its surprising that you weren't hesitant at all!" Chloe said after they had entered the car.

"That group isn't simple! They knew that you didn't use any energy capsules in the wilderness..." She looked towards the front passenger seat when she said that as that was where Eric was seating. She was in the back, in the middle of Elena and Leah.

"I am pretty sure they will be monitoring all of us. I want to rise, I can't ruin my chances because of something small." She said coldly.

"My job is done! Now you can set off!" The man said before strapping back into the car and being driven back into the city.

Apart from Eric's five, miss Njibwa chose a car with her guards, Ngabi and Mugumivu chose another with two of their followers, Monki and Sting also chose to travel together with two of their followers and Dora Pusi, just like Miss Njibwa chose to travel alone with only her guards. That made the total of cars chosen to be five. The others would be picked up by the people who placed them here.

"Let's first get the ugly things out of the way. Are you going to follow me until the finish line?" Eric asked before setting off.

"I will get off when we finish circling around Lake Kyoga." Sally answered without skipping a beat.

""I, too"" 

Elena and Leah answered simultaneously before their gazes collided, forming figurative sparks in between them.

"To tell you the truth, all of you are going to be burdens except Chloe. You have never experienced the terrors of the wilderness!" Eric turned back to looking in front while sighing at his misfortunes.

"Chloe, drive!" Coupled with Sally, Chloe was essentially the other adult in the car. She was also the only one who knew how to drive.

Eric saw that they were the first ones to set off but that didn't matter.

"Sally, do you know of any route leading north? I mean the ones which are clear of debre and vegetation?" Eric asked.

"Of course! Let's first head west. About 20 km, along this western road, their is a branch which heads north." She answered.

"Have you ever gone out of the city?" Chloe asked.

"No. But all the information I have is gotten from reliable sources and is up to date." 

"Leah, I know this is late, but, I offer my condolences to you." Eric said in seriousness. Chloe had told him that all the clan leaders had died and since he was a little close to Leah, he didn't want to act as if he didn't know any of it. So far none of these people knew of Chloe's involvement.

"Same to you. I heard that Baguma met his end in the wilderness." Leah answered softly with a lowered head.

'Did I make it worse?' Eric panicked. All the girls in the back were having dark expressions.

"Anyway, let me explain energy channeling." He changed the topic causing the trio's dark expressions to vanish. They all perked up their ears to listen attentively.

--------

"Young miss, what are your orders?" One of the guards driving the car asked. Right now, Njibwa was occupying the back seat alone, with two of her guards driving she had chosen to let the others go as it wouldn't be polite for them to squeeze in with her at the back. They were males after all.

"We follow Eric. He's the only one among us with an advantage. When they make camp, I will ask about energy channeling from him." That was the only plan she could come up with.

'I was slow so I can only blame myself.' She sighed. She was dressed casually in long jeans and a blouse. Her long hair was tied up in a bun. This was the wilderness, if her hair got in the way when she was fighting, it would become a life and death situation.

The two guards forcefully gulped down their saliva when they took a look in the rear view mirror. She was simply too beautiful!

'Being beautiful is a curse!' She lamented. Ever since she was little, she had been beautiful. If you added on her kind and gentle temperament, then that only made her appear goddess like! Every make who saw her either worshipped her, or wanted to have her for themselves. She was currently 22 years old, but she was still single as any of the guys she had a good impression of, either simply worshipped her or were chased off by her powerful suiters like Monki.

'Right now, in the wilderness, it will be a good place to start over. I won't be burdened by the clan as it has been the past few days.' She breathed out a pent up breath.

She lowered the side window causing a breeze to blow in her face. It was around 1:00pm, sunny with clear skies, a day with good weather.

'I wonder if we will get a lunch stop over.' No one had carried food, only energy capsules. But now that they had been confiscated. They were going to have to hunt.

-----

In the third car, after the ones of Eric and miss Njibwa, were Monki and Sting.

"Monki, what's the plan?" Sting asked. Monki was staring out the window with an absentminded look on his face.

"Monki!" Sting repeated when he didn't gain a response causing Monki to awaken from his stupor.

"We follow Njibwa." He answered before once again staring out the window.

"I have been meaning to ask, why are you sticking to her? There are plenty of women, you can get whoever you want." Sting asked.

"I fell in love with her...you wouldn't understand cause you are a player." Monki answered with a smile on his face.

"Of course, why would I be tied down by only one woman? I even managed to sample that bitch, Dora. Hehehehe..." He grinned with a perveted expression as if he couldn't forget her taste.

A disgusted expression appeared on Monki's face.

"I told you to never tell me about your escapades, right? Do you want me to throw you out?" Monki released a powerful bloodlust causing Strong to pale. He hurriedly apologised and only then, did Monki reign it in.

In the fourth car, were Ngabi and Mugumivu. It was relatively quiet as no one was chatting but they were also probably going to follow either Njibwa or Eric.

------

"Ooooooh! Right there! Deeper! More speed!" Lewd sounds were the only thing that could be heard from the fifth vehicle.

Dora, was currently clutching someone's hand which was in her pants. It was one of her guards. His right hand was currently stirring up her honey pot. She was exhaling heated puffs of air in between her moans.

Even though the guy's hand was in her vagina, he was seated straight. He didn't dare to try and pounce on her as that would lead to his death!

"Ooooh! Aaaaah! Follow!...Eric! Aaaah!" She ordered in between moans. 

"Faster!" She ordered causing the guy to speed up his movement.

'Aaaah! This is heaven! Too bad these are just guards. I want one of the scions to violate me, Mugumivu and Monki, any one of them!' The two faces which appeared in her mind caused her stimulation to reach the peak and a wet patch to form on her pants.

2