Chapter 2: My First Minion
2.7k 3 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains: fisting, tender declarations of love.

Lynn and I quickly caught each other up on what had happened. She had mostly been panicking after waking up with me gone, barely taking the time to notice her own feline traits. 

<They suit you, cutie!>

She blushed, looking down. "Thanks… they're definitely more sensitive, too. Even the tail makes me feel more balanced! I was way overstimulated those first few minutes."

<Aww! Are you going to be my dashing rogue, slipping through the shadows? Plundering all the dungeons and stealing their hearts?>

She looks at me very seriously, placing a hand on the side of my core. "Maybe, but Lily, I want you to know I'm going to be here for you. I swear, I'm not going to stop trying to find a way to turn you back, and even if we can't, I'll be here at your side, keeping you safe."

I may not have a heart to warm, but I still felt that deep in my core. <Oh, Lynn, I- >

I was suddenly interrupted. <*Class unlocked: Dungeon Minion! Would you like to become a Dungeon Minion now?*>

Woah, wait. Was that her notification?

Lynn giggled. "Yes, I do!"

<*Congratulations! You are now a Level 1 Dungeon Minion!*>

<*Perk obtained: Secret Class!*>

<Lynn! I heard that! Why did you take it? That sounds like it could mess you up!>

She just smiled adoringly at me. "I meant what I said, Lily. I trust you, and I'm gonna protect you. If this helps me do that, all the better."

My own message was waiting for me, too.

*Feat achieved! A minion willingly pledged themself to your service.*

*Perk obtained: Your Eyes and Ears!*

*New room available: Minion's Lair!*

"Ooh! I heard that, too," Lily said.

<But what does it do?>

*Perk: Your Eyes and Ears. Your minions may share their senses directly to your Dungeon Sense.*

Lily arched an eyebrow. "Hmm… let me try." She furrowed her brows, focusing - and suddenly, I was seeing through her eyes. My viewpoint had vanished. I could still feel my core, my corridors, that tingly sense of power still thrumming within me, but I could also feel her breathing, the dungeon air on her face…

<I'm in,> I thought, in my best mental impression of a hacker voice. <I can feel everything… it's like I'm riding along in your head!>

<Really?> she thought back.

<Oh! You can think to me too?>

She chuckled, and I felt it low and deep in her chest. <I'm glad it worked,> she sent. <I'm just… thinking with the intention of you hearing.>

I wondered if it would still work when not sharing her senses, but then I felt her licking her lips, staring right at my core. 

"You know, Lily… I didn't get you off earlier, did I?" She moved closer, voice dropping. "I think as your faithful servant, I should show you my devotion, don't you?"

<Wh-while we're linked?> I could feel her lust, pulse racing, her hen stiffening, see her looking at how wet I was getting. <I… y-yes.>

"Hmm, you don't sound too sure," she murmured teasingly, shuffling closer on her knees, her breath close enough to feel on my lips. "Well, if you don't want to, I guess I'll just have to stop, and not - touch you - at all."

I flushed, embarrassed. <No! Wait! I-> She smiled coyly at me - god, SUCH a tease. Well, it's not the first time she's made me beg. <Lynn, please fuck me. I'm so fucking wet for you, please touch me!>

"Mmm, good girl," she cooed, leaning in. "Your wish is my command, mistress~."

How is she so good at turning the 'servant' act into domming me?! I wanted to hide my face, I was so flustered, but all I could do was wait in anticipation. I could feel the rush of heat in Lynn when I begged for her, though. It was still embarrassing, but I was a little flattered to feel how much it turned her on when I was desperate and telling her how just much I wanted her.

<Guess what else I have now, Lily?> she asked as she gave me a slow, languid lick. Her tongue was textured! Not nearly as rough as a real cat's, thank god, but the bumps made me flutter as she teased my left outer lip.

I reveled in the strange dual sensation, feeling her tongue and lips on me, and her own sense of my core against her mouth. <I'm so glad I taste like pussy,> I babbled, <I was half afraid it'd be some ridiculous taste like cherry or strawberry->

She sent me the faint impression of a laugh, before reaching up to spread my oversized lips apart, giving me a long hard lick from my sopping-wet entrance all the way up towards my clit, her nose leading the way. The musky scent of sex was intoxicating in her sensitive nose - I didn't know how she was so composed!

She gently caresses the side of my core - my mound? Sure, why not - with one hand as she licks teasingly around my clit, her other hand dropping down to stroke her own straining shaft.

<Ooh, yes, Lynn, I can feel that too, please, more!> I moaned.

She smiled against me, gripping herself harder as she tantalisingly licked closer and closer to where I needed her. My clit, like the rest of my cunt, was quite big - a one-and-a-half inch nub, proudly peeking out from its hood. Lynn ever-so tenderly brushed it with her tongue, and a rush of pleasure shot through me. She gently wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked, her tongue softly licking to the same pace as her fist bobbing up and down her hen.

<Yesyesyesyesyes, don't stop, don't stop, LYNN!> I chanted, and convulsed, clamping down on nothing, seeing stars as I tipped over the edge. 

Lynn kept gently suckling on my clit as I worked through the aftershocks, but she didn't stop. With her free hand, she traced a path over to my soaked entrance, making a questioning noise that had me moaning through the link. <YES! FUCK ME!> I screamed, and she slipped three fingers right into me, spreading me out, squelching obscenely as she rocked and beckoned. 

She soon pulled her fingers out, and I moaned piteously through our bond, but she quickly brought her hand back, all her fingers pulled together. She hummed questioningly on my clit, which nearly pushed me over the edge again. 

<Yes try gentle yes fill me don't stop love you,> I sent incoherently, and she started sliding slowly into me, rocking her hand forward and back, a little deeper each time, spreading me wider and wider. I felt so impossibly full, but each gentle thrust was even deeper and wider than the last, until suddenly her whole fist slid into me. <I love you, Lily,> she sent.

I lost track of time, the glorious pressure of her fist inside me, the feeling of my cunt squeezing tight around her hand, her mouth humming and wrapped around my clit, the overpowering scent of sex, the hot tight pressure of her hand on her shaft, the sloppy motions of her chin against my folds - I came again, clenching around her, and felt her body stiffen and hen throb and she came too, and I felt another rush of power-

<Too much too much,> I sent, overwhelmed, and she released my clit, slowly pulled out, and wrapped her arms around my mound, holding me close.

<I love you so much,> I sent, and felt the warm, soaring feeling in her heart as she sent back <I love you too.>

<*Congratulations! You are now a Level 2 Dungeon Minion!*>

<*Perk obtained: Soothing Presence!*>

"Fuck off, I'm cuddling!" Lynn shouted, and you giggled softly to her.

81