Chapter 5: Idiots to Lovers Speedrun
2.2k 7 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains: creative innovations in monster masturbation,
chauvinist notifications, and sex pollen again, but no dubcon this time.

Unfortunately, my sheydling's trip outside my dungeon lasted about a minute. As soon as it passed entirely outside the entrance, I felt its body growing sluggish and pained. There seemed to be a tendril of mana reaching out from my dungeon to my monster, failing to connect.

"I'm so sorry sweetie!" Lynn said as she half-carried me back inside. "We should've guessed it wouldn't work-"

<I'm okay, it'll be alright! I didn't really think it would, but I had to try.>

As soon as my sheydling re-entered the dungeon, I felt vitality returning to its body, and I waved to Lynn as she left.

<Can I use your cat tree while you're out?>

"Yes, but not my litter box!" she teased back.

-

It was wonderful to feel the walk through the woods, even through Lynn's eyes. The trees were lush and green, some still in bloom.

As I exercised my sheydling bodies back at the dungeon - definitely exercise, not jumping around an adult-sized playplace - I had some time to think about my perks. I didn't want to get blindsided again, like I did with Minion Control. I resolved to check on them as soon as I got them from now on.

I had never actually checked about my first perk.

*Perk: Psychic Bond. Close contact with others links your minds, allowing you to communicate at a distance. Neglected bonds may fade in time.*

'Close contact?' That's one way of putting it! What about that title?

*Title: "Pervert Sex Dungeon." Titles may be granted based on epithets others use for you that ring true to your nature. They affect what perks and advancements you acquire.*

… I was being slutshamed by my notifications?! Flushing with heat, I decided not to think too hard about what that might say about me and move on!

*Perk: Loot Generation. Whether to lure in prey or live in symbiosis, you will reflexively produce magical items when your core is threatened or you take in magical essence.*

Well, I certainly wasn't going to prey on people! I did know a way to 'take in magical essence,' though.

<Hey Lynn, good news! You know that perk I got when the sheydlings hatched? It's going to make magic items appear whenever we have sex!>

She sent back a sense of fond amusement. <We can sell mystery box eggs - 'is it an amulet or a monster? Buy ten more and you might find a deluxe facehugger!'>

<'Other enchantresses use endangered fairy tears and unicorn balls, but our enchantments are powered only with ethically-sourced, renewable cum!'>

She rolled her eyes - but I made her laugh, too.

-

Keeping the sensory link going while Lynn was outside the dungeon was slowly giving us both a headache, so we dropped the sensory link after about an hour, having seen nothing out of the ordinary as Lynn made her way back out of the woods. We could still chat, and I could jump in if there was something I needed to see.

In the meantime, I decided to go fuck myself.

My sheydlings didn't seem to have any kind of familiar genitals between their legs, but their long, thick prehensile tails had a telltale opening at the end, and I had been just ravenously horny all night and morning. 

I approached my core with a sheydling, bringing its tail up to run the tip slowly between my lips. As I stroked my length between my folds, a sensitive, ribbed cock slowly emerged from the tip of my tail. To my surprise,  it was smaller than Lynn's hen, and she wasn't particularly big - but I did have three of them.

I slowly eased the head into the slick heat of my cunt - ooh yes, I felt good wrapped around my cock. My first time topping someone, and it's me…  I twined my other sheydling's tails around each other, getting them warmed up as I slowly pushed the first tailcock deeper into me.

Compared to Lynn's arm and that egg, the feeling from my core of spreading for the tailcock was very gentle - but the pressure I was feeling around my cock was amazing. I squeezed down on myself, and let out a satisfied squeak from the sheydling's beak.

I slowly started thrusting into myself, then paused to bring the next tail in on the action. Ohhh, now that was more like it! All of my various genitals were getting wetter, and I tried using one pair of tongues to stretch up and lick my clit. The sheydling's tongues shot out like a frog's, and I barely pulled them back in time to avoid hurting myself.

I tried again, more carefully, and started licking my clit gently as I started alternately pistoning all three cocks in and out of my soaking entrance, stretching me further open as I pressed deeper.

I came, spewing strange monster cum deep into myself, convulsing around my three tailcocks. As I recovered, I reflected that the notifications may have had a point about that title. 

-

Lynn had heard some bad news in town. <Apparently there was a big fight last night - something about a guy with a Ruler class going nuts and taking over the cops? There was a big fight, and he's gone, but like seven other people died!>

<Oh god! Have you found anyone we know?>

<I met Ruth, who had heard from most of our friends, but I can't find Jo or Fen and no one's seen them. Internet and phones are still mostly down.>

Suddenly, my viewpoint jumped to my entrance, where an elf and minotaur in LARP gear were coming in.

<Um, Lynn? I found them. They're here!>

Jo, who had grown cow ears and horns - and even bigger muscles - was wearing some sort of ridiculous faux-fur barbarian getup, holding an intimidatingly large club. "I bet no one else has been here! Imagine what we could find!"

Fen was wearing a dress resembling wizard's robes, hugging close to her curvy figure. Her only new feature seemed to be long, thin ears - but she also had a ball of flame floating above her outstretched hand. "We're both level two, and we have no idea what could be waiting for us in here!" She was still walking alongside Jo, though, despite her protests. 

Jo laughed boisterously. "And the monsters don't know what's coming for them!" She flexed a huge bicep - oh my god. I wanted to feel those arms holding me.

<Fen's hot as ever, and Jo got even hotter,> I whined to Lynn.

Fen had quickly averted her gaze, and Jo looked disappointed, her boisterous expression faltering.

<Are they still being oblivious as ever?> she asked.

I just groaned in response. I was trying to say hi to them mentally, just in case, but of course it wasn't working.

I approached them with a sheydling, but as I tried to wave hello, the pair reacted strongly.

"MONSTER!" Fen shot a thin jet of flame at me, and Jo started to charge! I panicked, leaping back, and killed the lights in the hall. I scuttled away quickly, getting some distance between us before Fen started conjuring up more flames for light.

"Yeah, you'd better run!" Jo shouted after me.

<Shit shit shit they attacked me!>

<Oh god! I can make it there in - half an hour if I run the whole way->

<I'm sorry, they're only one hall away from my core room - I'll figure it out honey, I promise!>

I was scrambling - they turned, and were heading right for me!

"Keep an eye out for traps - I don't like how the lights went out like that," Fen said.

"On it. Stick close and watch our six!"

I dithered, trying to decide whether to try and scare them off with more sheydlings. I didn't want to hurt them, or get one of my bodies killed! I decided to hide the two sheydlings still  in my core room in the tunnels of the cat tree.

They were already here! They entered the core room, eyes locked on my core

Oh no. I was getting wet again, and I smelled my pheromones in the air-

*Challengers! Conquer the dungeon to claim your rewards!*

Oh fuck. Fen's face was heating up, but she looked incredulous. "Conquer the-? Oh my God, really? That's such a ch-"

"Hell yeah!" shouted Jo, her pants already off, pulling a strap and harness out of her backpack.

<Hey Lynn, I know we said we wouldn't try and get with Jo and Fen until they figured out their feelings for each other, but um, Jo's getting her strap->

Fen started, wide-eyed. "You just had that with you?" she mumbled, but the atmosphere was getting to her, too. She was taking off her dress, her panties, and reaching for her hard clit as she watched. 

<Wait! I have the phone! I can tell them!> I recovered it with the sheydling they'd attacked - I tried unlocking it, scrabbling at the screen with my talons, but the touchscreen didn't seem to recognize them. Desperate, I used my tongues. Unlock… notes…. "I am Lily"... font size up...

I sped back into the room as Jo was walking up to my core, strap at the ready. I sensed odd movement from the floor - was it shifting automatically to adjust for her height? I squawked out a pattern in Morse - all I knew was SOS, but it got their attention as I waved the phone at them.

"Awk awk awk! Caaaaw! Caaaaw! Caaaaw! Awk awk awk!"

"What the-" Jo was quickest to react, lunging for her club, but she paused, slowly approaching the sheydling. 

I couldn't help but watch her powerful thighs moving, strap bobbing as she walked- no! Focus!

I held out the phone to her, rearing awkwardly back on two legs so I could point at my core, my monster body, and back at the phone. Jo peered cautiously forward at the screen. 

"Lily? That's you? Oh god. Uh. Sorry, let me take this off-"

Flushed with arousal, I shook my head before realizing what I was doing.

A cocky smirk spread across Jo's face. "Oh, so you want me to 'conquer' you, do you, Lily?"

Do I ever… Staring up at the big strong butch towering over my sheydling body, I nodded - wait, no! I caught myself and shook my head, too flustered to meet her eyes, and pointed over at Fen. She had been standing frozen in place since my sheydling appeared, staring wide-eyed like a deer in the headlights, hand still gripping the shaft of her clit.

"Fen?" Jo asked, staring dumbly.

"I- I-" she sputtered, hastily trying to cover herself, before steeling her face in resolve and dropping her hands. "I want you, Jo. I've wanted you since we first met." She approached. "Can- can I kiss you?"

Jo pulled her in, beaming. "Please do."

Fen leaned up to press a soft kiss to her lips - she had to stand on tiptoes, Jo must have grown taller too - then squeaked in delight as Jo hefted her off her feet, wrapping her legs around Jo's waist as they kissed. I tried to avoid staring, they were both still very nude from the waist down...

<Lily?> Lynn sent, voice full of tender concern. <Are you okay?>

<Yes! Sorry! I, um, I managed to communicate with them before Jo could, um, fuck me, and I pushed them towards each other, and Fen actually CONFESSED after all this time, and they're making out right now,> I babbled. 

They'd found Lynn's bed, where Jo set Fen down before darting back to her bag to grab a condom and bottle of lube.

<And, sorry, I think they're about to fuck on your bed.>

I quickly averted all my gazes, and Lynn grumbled good-naturedly about finding fresh sheets. I told her more about how the whole encounter had gone down, desperately trying to ignore Jo's low, soft whispers and Fen's cries of pleasure.

I settled in to wait for them to finish, trying not to think about them or how wet I was. They'd been pining after each other cluelessly for two years, despite all of our best efforts to push them to ask one another out; I didn't want to interrupt now.

Fen moaned, and I felt the legs of the bed thumping and shaking against the floor as Jo picked up the pace. It would be a long, hard wait. 

69