Chapter 9: Experimenting
1.9k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter contains: power testing and related exposition, finally some smut again.

Fen's plans for a scalable generator room quickly hit a snag: while I could very easily form what appeared to be the sort of water wheels or turbines they had in mind, I couldn't figure out how to actually make moving parts; it was all attached together as one piece, and couldn't be separated from the wall or floor, either.

This had led us down a rabbit hole of other investigations - the patches of soil I'd made for planting were definitely not all one piece with my walls or floors, and neither were the things in Lynn's Lair. But everything else was, and now Fen was trying to determine how far that went.

For the latest test, I'd formed a sword that appeared to be balanced on its tip on the ground, but was actually connected to it.

"Magesight. Alright Lily, focus on letting it go. Jo - three, two, one, and HEAVE!"

Jo shoved the top of the sword with all her might, and with a crack, the blade suddenly split off from my awareness. I felt almost dizzy, suddenly losing some of my mana as well - and Jo was staring in confusion at the remnants of the sword, which had… splattered in her hands?

"Fascinating!" Fen rushed over, poking the remains of the sword and pinching it between their fingers. "It feels like-"

"Clay," Jo said, rubbing their hands together to get it off. "Lily, are you okay? Did that hurt you?"

<No, I'm okay! I'm just confused, I didn't mean to do that. It's not even the same color or anything?>

"I'm guessing everything about the sword was an illusion," Fen said. "I saw magical energy radiate out the moment the connection to the rest of the dungeon was severed. Outside parts may be necessary. I'll have to take a sample for analysis…"

"Did you turn it into soil, like the spots we planted the seeds?" Jo asked.

<No? I mean, I don't think I did.>

"Well, wanna give it a try? Same setup, but turn it to soil right where the sword connects."

A few frustrating minutes later, I discovered I couldn't without turning the sword to dirt too. At least Fen appreciated the additional samples.

-

After testing a few more things, like if I could extend my corridors above ground level (no), form a new entrance (no, or at least not anywhere I tried), or open a wall up to the stone "outside" me (no, and it felt like I'd sprained something trying), we were interrupted when I felt the increasingly familiar sensation of being ready to lay a new egg.

"Can I help get you ready this time?" Fen asked while the pair rushed back to my core room.

<Y-yeah! Um. As long as you're asking as a friend and not a scientist?>

Fen stumbled, a flash of shock and regret crossing her face. "Oh! Of course not, Lily, I'm sorry! I don't want to treat you like that."

As she entered my core room, she grinned lasciviously at me. "Although, I must confess - friends isn't quite what I had in mind."

She kneeled down in front of me, and started to lick her way up my slit, suckling and gently nibbling on my lips as she went. I felt myself clenching eagerly as she brought up her fingers to rub circles around my entrance, teasing and dipping closer as she neared my clit - and promptly descended again, pulling one of my lips as far into her mouth as she could.

<Fennnnnn,> I sent, <Please, please don't tease, I need you, Fen!> I tried pushing myself forward like I'd practiced, and managed to get her fingers dipped slightly into me before they danced back again.

Fen giggled through her mouthful, making me shudder. <Well, how can I say no when you ask so nicely?> she sent, and dipped just barely into me, starting up a come-hither motion. I was getting wetter, slicking her fingers as she slowly started pushing in deeper.

Her mouth moved back up towards my clit as she sloppily made out with my labia, and I felt heat and pressure building inside me. As she worked on my entrance, I felt the egg start to stretch me wide deep inside. She slipped a third finger in, now pistoning vigorously in and out of me with delicious sounds, as the pressure of the egg inside me built, and Fen started licking big circles around my clit-

Suddenly, I felt a rush of mana from Fen. Looking at her, her clit was squeezed tight between her thighs, which were wet with her cum, but then she squealed around my clit and I saw nothing but white, blazing with lust, pushing the egg harder as it spread me open wide and met her hand, and in a rush of ecstasy it was coming out, my strained cunt relieved of its burden. The pressure built up again as I released another egg, and another, and another…

Fen licked me gently as I came down,  cradling my four new eggs in her lap.

…her cum-covered lap. Well, I guess these eggs would be extra fertilized.

This chapter's sex scene is dedicated to my gf's sheer delight at the time I came while eating them out.

62