TALK BETWEEN FATHER AND SON
412 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

AUTHOR'S WORDS

I am a novice author who has been writing for fun for a long time and only recently did I begin to show what I write.
This is my second story, English is not my native language, so forgive any grammatical errors, I accept the suggestions and constructive comments if you just want to insult, sorry but I'm not interested, I just have fun writing and I want to show others and know if they have so much fun reading like my writing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just before sunset, the sun still had about 2 or 3 hours to descend from the sky and in the garden of a small house was a 17-year-old, shirtless and quite sweaty.

The young man was tall, with well developed muscles, had a slim physical constitution, but with well defined muscles, at first glance you could see that he was quite strong.

He moved slowly, with gentle gliding of his legs and arms, as if practicing a martial art, yet sometimes his movements changed to fast and powerful explosions in just an instant.

His expression was serious and he did not move to move, it was as if he had an enemy in front of him, isolated from the world around him, it was only him and his enemy, although there was no one in front of him.

While the young man was practicing, a man of about 40 years old approached the house, however, he did not look like them at all, he did not have any facial hair and he was very similar to the young man who practiced in the garden.

The man as he approached and saw the young man training with such seriousness muffled a slight smile as he assisted with his head and suddenly said in a loud voice:

- Ryan, finish soon, we need to talk.

The young man stopped his training and assisted the man, giving him to understand that he had listened to him and would finish soon, when he saw this the man entered the house and went straight to the bathroom.

About 20 minutes after Ryan entered the house, he saw the man sitting in the living room drinking what looked like a beer. Seeing him he told her to take a bath and come back that they needed to talk.

Ryan obeyed and went to bathe, as he was very sweaty and smelly from his training, however he did not take long, he did not want to make his father wait too long, who seemed very serious.

After a few minutes Ryan came out of the bathroom, still with his hair a little wet, but refreshed and clean, without delay he approached his father and sat in front of him and before he could say anything his father put the beer on the table and began to speak.

- Ryan, next week you will turn 18 and do your first hunt, so before that I wanted to have a conversation with you about very important topics.

Listening to his parent, Ryan became serious, he knew that the first hunt was extremely important and his father was an experienced hunter, so his advice was of great value.

Seeing the serious expression on his son, he assisted in approval and began his account.

- As you well know, this world was created by the god Eros and it is a world of strength, both physical and sexual.

- Father, when you said we needed to talk about the first hunt, I thought you were talking about advising me, not about history classes. Ryan said.

- I know you know this, but I need to say all this to remind you of some things and to be able to explain others, so do not interrupt me and pay attention. Express annoyed Ryan's father named Boros.

With no other option, Ryan assisted by signaling Boros to continue and Boros did not delay.

-As he said, this world was created by the god Eros, so it became a world of physical and sexual strength, because of this in the world there are two genders and two types of human beings. Do you know which ones they are?

- The genders are men and women, the types of humans are civilized and savage. Ryan replied without any enthusiasm thinking that this was useless information at the moment.

- That's right, now, you know why are they called like that? Why civilized and wild? Boros asked, as if it were something of the utmost importance.

- I think their names explain them well, the civilized are us, who create settlements, houses and cities in which we live as a society, so civilized, the savages on the other hand are the opposite, they live in the open, without intelligent reasoning, they move instinctively like animals. Again Ryan responded without any enthusiasm.

- Very well, I see you were paying attention to the classes, now do you know the civilized human classes and the wild human classes? Boros asked, unaware of his son's lack of courage.

- Huh? Which are? I don't know them. Ryan replied clearly excited.

- The civilized are divided into two classes, the free or hunters like us and the exclusive. Boros replied with a smile on his face.
Ryan, I was about to ask something again, but it was a little slow and Boros continued with his explanation.

- Like, you know the savages well in nature as animals, although there are many things that or we understand about them, it is a fact that they strengthen us by defeating them. Ryan attended and then Boros went on to say:

- People like me and you in the future are called free or hunters, this is because we hunt savages, through this activity we obtain greater physical and sexual strength, and we are called free, because we do not share only one partner Not to mention we have sex with the hunted savages, we are not tied to any girl, free classification comes from freedom to have sex with whoever we want.

Ryan, he looked and listened seriously to his father, as if he was listening to a family secret, it really wasn't any great revelation, but Ryan was always a curious boy and always wanted to learn new things.

- The exclusives are the opposite of us, they are people who do not have the courage to be hunters or have some special ability which allows them to live without worrying about anything else and decide to be faithful to one person. Boros continued without noticing his son's enthusiasm for learning.

- Is it to say that the exclusive ones, are the couples who are not hunters? Ryan asked intrigued.

- No, an exclusive is the person who dedicates himself to another person throughout his life regardless of whether his partner is exclusive or free, it is not a matter of a couple, but of an individual, it is like, for example, saying that a girl is exclusive yours, this means that it will be your partner and will only have sex with you, regardless of whether you have other partners. Boros replied.

- Why would a person want that? Has no sense. Ryan asked confused.

- Obviously, being exclusive has its advantages, for example, protection, security and stability in life are some of them, but that is not important here, now let's move on to something much more important, your first hunt. Boros said animatedly, but by the end of his sentence the seriousness had returned to his face and he continued.

- Son, as you know, the free are called hunters, because they hunt savages, although that name is not correct either, we are more like duelists or challengers than hunters.

- What do you mean by that father?

- You must have something very clear Ryan and that are the rules of the world and the god Eros, first: combat is sacred. Boros said with great seriousness.

- Is combat sacred? what do you mean? Ryan asked confused.

- This is the reason why we should call ourselves different hunters, I will explain the process, pay attention. I already told you, but to be able to have sex with a savage, you must defeat him in battle, however, what you do not know is that the use of external elements such as weapons and armor is not allowed, it must also be a front fight, or you can make sneaky attacks or anything like that. I continue to speak Boros.

- Well, I already knew about weapons and armor, but about sneak attacks is new, in short, to capture a savage I have to fight head-on and win, right? Ryan said.

- That is correct, also, if you win the wild one will be yours, to play with it once, but losing means death, so be clear about that. Boros said gravely and extremely seriously.

- What are the other rules of the world? Ryan asked taking the seriousness of his father very seriously.

- The second rule is: who conquers, owns. That is, if you win the physical combat with a savage, the sexual combat only belongs to you. After a battle with a savage, it is not known why, but the savage will fully recover from his injuries even if he is on the verge of death, however for us it is not the case, for that reason you have two options, you can have the sexual battle instantly, but as I mentioned you will be tired and your performance will be bad, that's why few do it, the other option is to do it later, in that case the defeated savage will become an orb of light and will enter your consciousness and You can use it whenever you want later, however if for some reason it falls into the hands of someone else, this person will not be able to use it. Boros began to explain.

- That is, the savage will only have sex with whoever defeated him in combat. Ryan said understanding the situation.

- That's right, son, these are the rules of the world, there are other things but I don't think they are necessary for the moment that you know them. Boros said.

- Father, how many kinds of savages are there? Ryan asked seriously.

- Son, more than classes of savages, they are their strength levels, these are divided into kingdoms and each kingdom has 3 levels, starting from the weakest are: the lower ones, experts, teachers and mortals, in turn these have levels, low, medium and high. Boros replied again with a serious expression.

- How strong were your father? Are there more kingdoms? Ryan asked again, hungry for knowledge.

- I can proudly say that I am among the 50 best hunters in the city, however my strength would be comparable to a low-ranking mortal kingdom savage, in fact I can assure you that the best hunter in the city could only fight against one kingdom. high-ranking mortal and not knowing if he will win or lose and if there are more kingdoms. Boros replied with a bit of frustration at the end of his explanation.

Ryan was amazed, he knew how strong his father was, but he was still weak compared to the strongest savages, being a hunter is a dangerous job, but at the same time very rewarding, since it had many benefits, fighting with savages gives you it provided abilities and physical improvements, to the point of sometimes lengthening your life expectancy.

Another advantage was that you could have sexual fun with the savages if you defeated them and it was not only having sex, but depending on your performance you also obtained sexual abilities and enhancements.

And if this were not enough, sometimes if you are diligent, you get objects from these savages that can be sold for a lot of money or give you great benefits.

For all these reasons, being a hunter was tempting, but the danger of death is also high, so not everyone is a hunter, even so, in Ryan's family everyone was a hunter, his father Boros and his older brother Gauss. His mother passed away from illness when Ryan was little.

Gauss, he was 2 years older than Ryan and he no longer lived with them, since he became a hunter 2 years ago, he has the condition to support himself and has already made his life separately, that is a tradition among hunter families, when the children can hunting on their own must move house.

It seems a strange tradition, however, this is because hunter or free humans have higher libido, both men and women, so it is not strange to have sex with many women or men and it is to avoid discomfort between family members , it is better that they are separated.

While Boros drank his beer and watched as his son was so thoughtful, Ryan was immersed in his thoughts, after a while of reflection Ryan raised his head and asked:

- Father What kingdoms follow the mortal? And if they are so powerful, why do we still exist?

- The kingdoms that follow the mortal are: warriors, knights, paladins, princesses or princes depending on the gender and kings or queens in the same way, it is said that there are higher kingdoms but I do not know them, as for your second question, I do not know the Answer, it is clear that they are stronger than us, however they do not attack us, I think that it may be due to the rules of the world, at the end of the day, fighting head-on and one by one, is as much for us as for them, so they can't attack as a group, so maybe that's why. Boros replied not so sure of the final part of his answer.

Ryan just attended, trying to internalize what his father had told him, however, he dropped the subject quickly, it was not something he could know, so he stopped worrying.

- Now Ryan, you know, that as a hunter you will have to fight and defeat the savage you choose, by winning the fight you will be able to have sex with her, both the fight and sex will give you benefits and the battle is sacred, a one-on-one fight No weapons, no armor, no poison, no sneak attacks, since they wouldn't work at all, so I ask you, being a deadly level hunter, why didn't I give you anything to improve before your first hunt? While I am not as wealthy as the nobles or merchants, if I have the ability to provide you with some help, then why didn't I? Boros asked.

- I've always wondered the same thing, however with Gauss it was the same, why father? Said Ryan drawing his own conclusions to no avail.

- It is simple, hunters when they have their first wild, if it is the first time of the hunter, this has additional benefits, for a noble or rich merchant who can give so many benefits to their sons and daughters before their first hunt, this benefit of Virgin can go unnoticed, but for people like us, it is not the same, therefore, instead of giving them small improvements it is better not to give them any since the benefits of virgins will give them greater benefits. Boros said excitedly as if he remembered his first hunt.
- In other words, if you gave us benefits before the first house, the benefits of virgins would not be manifested, I understand, well thank you dad. Ryan said with a smile.

After that they continued talking until it was almost midnight, when they realized how late it was they left the conversation and went to sleep.

4