Prologue
731 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am going to be a college student now, I hope I can fit with everyone and have some friends and hopefully a lover as well haha just kidding. What am I even saying it will be just like highschool again gotta find some weebs group again. I said to myself as I make my way over to my classroom

“ So new day, new group, new friends. I’m sure your life here in college will be fun and hard but stay strong you can do it. Anyways enough of that I’ll introduce myself I am…” the prof is making his speech but I’m too bored to listen to it. “ … with that you guys should introduce yourself and get to learn more about it each other.” One by one they introduce their self until it was my turn, ok then let’s get this over it.

“ My name is --------- and I’m 19 years old hmmm I like games and movies I guess well that’s pretty much it” I said nonchalantly as really this is so boring as I sit down, I noticed the class wasn’t paying any attention to me thank God. “ Well that was interesting… let’s continue on shall we” the prof said.

The rest of the day passes by and when classes was dismissed I didn’t bother looking for any type of group or a club as I make my way out of the school, a few senior tries to offer me to join but I politely decline their offer, once out of the campus I started walking to the station.

The ride on the way home was normal or I guess nothing really happen that much as usual it’ll be weird if something happens you know?

 “ I’m back guys yeah just kidding.” It’s always been like this I live in a big house, yes house not home because my parents hate me well wanna know why? It’s simple it’s because I went against their wishes I don’t want to take after their business and you know what they are not even here they are in god who knows where having a “so important meeting conference,” “ well enough about that time to eat so, what to order? Meh guess I’ll just order some fried chicken and be done with it “finger licking so good” he’s right you know.

Dinner was so-so better than sulking about my life which I find weird because why now? Ehh nevermind it’s nothing special.

As I have finish my dinner I take out my phone again and just watch some videos at youjitube . I am watching a video about a very very cute owl Vtuber as she gets hurts while collecting berries Hmmmmm so cute!!!

After that I just read some manga, I used to watch the anime but because my favorite manga didn’t got it’s proper adaptation I got mad and quit watching, so yeah here I am reading about a man with a big ass sword and is screaming “GUURUFISSU!!!”

Hmm what did I forgot? Ah yes time to play some games. Well it’s a game where you hunt monster using ridiculous oversized weapons made from the same material you hunted and it has cute cats you know, well they are like cats but not really a cat, just sharing but the I like the bow the most so I am bow main bow down that was bad yeah no shit anyway let’s do this…

1 quest later

“Wow that was easy” I say as I pound a thunder wolfy. Yeah my life in a nutshell. No seriously why the hell am I retelling my entire life is someone listening to me? Or something bad will happen that I just started telling my life without being aware.

You see that’s where the problem begins I should haven’t said that was really bad why? Well the appliances started to shake and the ground started to rumble. Quickly I made my way to the table to hide. It began to shake even more violently what a 10 seconds earthquake felt like an eternity I pray that it ends now. Well it did end but not the earthquake though as the ceiling falls and hit the table where I am hiding.

It’s dark and silent. I can’t see anything, I can’t hear nor smell anything, it’s a total oblivion the end of all things something like that yeah. Ok I am a 100% sure now that this feels creepy not because I’m dead but because I found it very peaceful and relaxing this sweet sensation of death I am not bothered by it or anything.

Wait if I am here should I try the isekai cliché? Ok let’s do this. “ Where am I? What is this place?” HAHAHAHA did it…hmmm…uh hello?... Ok that was a bust a shame really.

So basically I’m stuck here and I don’t know what to do yeah this is great so fucking great hmmm what should I do? Idk sing I guess.

Those angels will sure love my voice if they were here my very “epic voice” I thought I’ll see those biblically accurate angels guess not eh. How long have I been stuck here a hour, a day, a week I don’t know does time even exist here? “OH SHIT WHAT IF I AM STUCK HERE FOREVER?!? OH NO NO NO I DON’T WANT TO BE STUCK HERE!!!” I started panicking and hyperventilating even though I am just like a ball of air or something my feelings remain the same so yeah panik!!! Why am I panicking? Maybe--- before I can finish my thoughts a sound interrupted me

‘ Live lost lamb your journey does not end here LIVE' A voice? I heard a voice where was it? Wait what did that voice just said? Me live again? Ahh I see.

“Oh is this it, it is finally happening yes here I come. To whoever above their listen to me please let it be a fantasy world!” when the light finally consumes me I disappeared from the void.

“Be happy there Lost Lamb. Live and find your happiness”

Just what kind of adventure will this young woman face? What kind of life will she live now? Watch her as she start her very own journey.

20