Chapter 11 The beginning of the end (3)
206 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re not our daughter, you demon!” Mom shouted at me. Eh? “Ahhh! What happened to your eyes mom!?” I freak out in terror and reeled  my body back, until I hit something. I turned around to and look up to see, dad with hollow eyes and teeth.

“Give us back our daughter, demon!” He screamed in a broken voice, like there was glass inside him. It send shivers to my body, My eyes widen in terror.

“No! I am not a demon!” I run away from them, as I plead my innocence, I heard footsteps behind me and broken glass like crying. So I ran even faster, it doesn’t matter where, I just kept running from this foggy forest. “Get away from me! You’re not my parents, this is just one bad dream, so get away from me!” I screamed at them, as I started sobbing, yet I didn’t stop running.

Not real! This is not real! Not real! Not real! I reminded myself, as I kept running, after an endless loop of running in circles around the foggy forest. The world goes dark again. And I can’t hear the crying and footsteps, behind me.

Eh! What’s going to happen now!? Am I free? Reality wasn’t that kind for me, as a screeching voice resounds in the darkness.

“By the Maker’s will you are to be purged you foul demon!!!” The screeching voice of the priest, made me look back and I wish I didn’t looked back at the time.

There in the darkness, A giant figure in the form of the priest, his eyes were glowing gold, and a savage grin on his face. Along him are two giant figure of the nuns, their eyes are hollow, they have no mouth to speak of, One nun was holding a chair, the other was holding a rope.

“PURGED THE DEMON!!!” The priest roar, and the three of them started running towards me.

“NO!!!” NONONONONONONONONONONO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! I Shrilled in horror. I sprinted as fast I can, Screaming like a banshee! Yet no matter how fast I run, I can’t get away from them, on the contrary, they’re getting closer to me, as the screeching gets louder, so to does my screaming.

“THIS IS THE END YOU FOUL DEMON!!!” The priest’s screeched at me, when the nun holding the ropes, grab my head and pushed me down.

“NONONONONONONONONONO LET GO OF ME, PLEASE I AM NOT A DEMON PLEASE!!!” I howled at them, trying to break away, yet my body is too weak, I was too weak.

“LET GO OF ME PLEASE!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!! I AM NOT A DEMON PLEASE!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!” I begged and begged for them to release me, but I know they won’t do that. The nun holding the chair, placed it down in the darkness, the other nun tied me up to the chair.

“PREPARE YOURSELF FOUL DEMON, JUDGEMENT IS COMING FOR YOU…” NONONONO PLEASE NO!!!

“ARIA!!!”

“AHHHHH!!! DON’T HURT ME!!!...ha…ha…ha…it’s just a nightmare…Ow! Ow!” I was finally saved from the nightmare. My body drenched in sweat. And when I tried to move I was assaulted with a sharp pain, my muscle is still sore from running.

“Ow!Ow! It hurts when I move, this rocky ground is not helping it! Shit!” I cursed to no one. As I forced to lay myself facing the ceiling.

“So what do I do now? I have no where to go…Mom, dad, Char, everyone. *Sniff…I…should…have…kept…my…mouth…shut” The tears flows out of my eyes again, my lips quivering and I whimper with each word, I soon broke into a crying mess.

“I…don’t…want…to…be…alone…again…I’m scared…I’m sorry…I’ll be a good girl…so please…” I cried and cried, my eyes had gone swollen from all the crying. I tried to wipe the tears from my cheeks but, “Ow! It hurts!” I cringed when I felt my skin swollen. “Ah right! I fell down in a slope, when I was running away. I want to see if I have any other injuries, but I can’t move too much, guess I’ll do it later.” I said to myself.

After crying for a long time, I finally stopped when there are no more tears to be shed. Crying won’t do anything for me now.

“They won’t accept me anymore. I know that, nothing will change. They think I am a demon, so they won’t stop chasing me, until the “demon” is purged.” I finally accepted the reality I am facing now.

“What am I even sad for anyway? Didn’t I already live alone in my past life. If I can live alone in the past, what’s stopping me from doing again.” I contemplated for a while.

“What now? I don’t have anything in me, I don’t even know where I am. My whole muscle still hurts, how long was I even stuck here. There might be even wolves outside for all I care.” A lot of questions in my mind, yet no answer. But one thing for sure.

“I’m not going to take the easy way, I’ll live no matter what happens, it doesn’t matter if I live alone, I can do that just fine. “No man is an island” pfft yeah right.” I chuckled at my own joke.

“Why was I even reincarnated here? Was I chosen as sick kind of joke? No what if I am not reincarnated and just in a coma in the real world? No this place, this world feels too real. So does that mean I am chosen? No wait there might be other reincarnated person as well! And so what? Not like I give a shit for them.” I shivered at the thought of me being in a coma and didn’t give much of care for others.

“Hey God or should I say Maker? What do you plan on doing with me? Will you please tell those priest and nuns to leave me alone.” I said to the God of this world.

“Okay. Fuck it, I’m leaving here, my body doesn’t hurt much anymore. I don’t know what I’m going to do now, but one thing for sure is that I won’t be dropping dead soon.” After pondering for a while. I braced my self, as I stand up again, I winced, when I felt a sharp pain in my back. “From the fall, I guess.”

“What the hell is nighttime now!? Shit! Guess I’ll have to spend the entire night awake, I don’t want to sleep for now. So much for pumping myself haa…”

10