Ch:1 Bad beginning
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the void space

Endless, darkness without any color other than black. Infinite space without any star and light.simple darkness without any other thing.  Empty space that eaten all light. This "Void" you may call that. Emptiness without anything nor something. Pure blankness "Void of Void".

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes... No, maybe this was the first thing I see when I get self-awareness. I have doubted what I must do, but I know I must walk...walk... Walk...and keep walking on this space. How long I walk? How far I walk? why I am walking I don't know... I don't know. I don't know..  Why...  Why...  Why I must walk?...  Where I am?...  What am I?...

I DON'T KNOW...

I DON'T know...

I don't  know 

I don't know

And now I know this feeling. I called this as "fear". a feeling for Helpless to do something. I feel so worthless. I don't know, I am just didn't know why.... This feeling of didn't know anything. This my first feeling that I get after born to this world. 

For long...long. Long...walk I see something. I am so happy because I am not alone. So I run with all my energy to see it. When I get near it I feel so awe... 

To see something that so strange.

It lumps of meat

gruesome

and

a disgusting lump of meat

It began taking form from a ball...liquid...gas... And many things I don't know what it is, in the end, it becomes a creature that so... So...disgusting a creature without hands nor legs. A Face just a face but not just one face their many faces that began take a form. I hear many sounds and I don't know why but I get shivered just by hearing it... 

Hot... Cold... Hot. Cold. Kill me. Die... Die ... I hate... It's Hurt... Lie... Liar... Hot... Die... I Hate. Kill me... Kill me...just die... Die... Kill... Kill... Cold... Blood... Blood... Hurt. Lie...lie... Lie... Liar... Brain... Hahaha... Kill me... Kill me... Just die... Help... Cold... Cold. Why... Why... Why...hot... Blood... 

There so many voices from the mouth of each face that take a form. this bizarre view makes me afraid to the point I can't properly stand. The first thing I see when I born is darkness and this thing. I truly can't understand why I must feel like this. I never do anything that makes me deserves to get this traumatic experience why..... Why... Why...

"kekeke... So you are the last one"

Suddenly one of the faces of that creature get stretched And become the human-like body. His body begins from limb but his head still gets connected by many face creature. He walks into the front of me and sees me with an intriguing face. His smile so wicked but nevertheless I feel kindness on his smile. 

"Hmm...Are you get scared Pitiful creature? Kekeke....  although you don't know anything...Your existence...what you are... Where you are... Or why you are here... You still can learn it ...fear not... Fear not"

Even though he says that I am still afraid. until know, I still can't stand. I am just sitting on the ground and can't properly move. I feel cold and hot at the same moment. I get shivered by fear. I hope what I see and happen now is a lie.

"Kekeke...lie and truth are same... and pretty laughable you know... I mean your existence itself one of the proof... You are just a liar that telling the truth and besides that, you can see me..... No, maybe more precisely to say you can feel me"

" you have no eyes, mouth or face even you have nobody if you feel disgusted with our existence than I feel pitiful for your state right now"

What did he say....no....imposibble I am not human I have limb so I can walk and till now I keep walking to come and I have eyes so I can see him...

"did you wonder why I say something like that hmmm.... then how about I let you see yourself"

He makes something from thin air, it looks like liquid with white color, the liquid begins to make form and become a flat object. 

"in the normal world, this thing is called a mirror, something that can reflect almost all thing and as you see I have my own reflection in this mirror but you... "

Yeah... What I see is something I don't believe for a moment ago, I see nothing more exactly I see a dim blue light a very dim light that so transparent to the point I almost see nothing. even though I doubt in my heart I don't think he lies to because of there no reason to do so. Then what When I  trying to ask this I realize that I don't have a voice.

"Kekeke... Worry not, the pitiful creature you don't need to talk because I am still can understand as what you are, after all, you are...

Just

A

Mere

SENTIENT"

                   ------------------------------

what a dream? I feel so sick, I am just take asleep on the boat that freely swimming around the lake and this what I dream.

chirping noise of bird around this lake that always makes people feel calm, for me now it feels like they want to get cooked. After seeing nightmare and hearing these birds happily enjoy their life, makes me wants to hunt every last of this feathered creature.

well, I don't think I see that dream again, after all this for last hundred year I never saw this dream. this dream not really good memory but It still how I born I still have nostalgic feeling....lets hunt some bird but before that, I must wake up before that bastard a co...

(Divine blood technique: flaming blood trident)

A flaming three head spear come out from nowhere and make a big explosion on the place that I sleep for a moment ago, it makes a large hole in the center of the lake and many rubbles flying all direction.

that has man fiery crimson hair fluttery by a wind, red robe and silver armor shining brightly with a red aura around him. wrath if emotion can be written on the face then it be written by red ink on his face. 

"Tch... Another Teleportation magic"

That pretty close if I didn't make that formation beforehand, I think I get cooked like a cow steak.

"Oi...oi...oi... I don't think this something that you do for your comrade, manwhore"

"Hehehe...hahaha...which world, that let your teammate become bait on the enemy stronghold and didn't I say to not call me manwhore, you bastard"

Ehhhhh... Why does he know that? didn't someone knows this plan is that conman alone and he is someone will never tell this plan to other people as long this plan is the most reasonable and effective or.....

"Tch...that rotten rotten priest selling me again... I mean hahaha... This just one of my plan buddy and well you know, you are just only one that cannot die, right? your highness

Legendary divine blood vampire"

I remember the crystal that rotten priest gave to me yesterday. I don't think it as a trap because he says this just backup plan when our infiltration failure so he says it just teleportation crystal.

"Hoho... So you tell that conman to dispel illusion when I get center that smelly race, a bloody race that thinks other race as foods"

"Did you have the last word "

Ah, crap...

The world of sin

The world of no redemption

Blood and bone come to all side

Neither life or dead

World of blood and bone

I am the ones who possess divine blood

Shall rule, conquer and judge all thing 

Who come

Who born

Who life 

In the name divine blood kingdom

(Blood domain: scarlet vermilion land)

This is bad he gets serious to kill me. This guy so ridiculous to even use this thing just for a small joke. I mean for 90% I just want that pig tribe to destroy his face and 5% is he gets killed and another 5% he gets raped. That's right I don't think I am wrong.

Well let's set aside my complaint, now I get trapped in his world and basically, all thing in this world can kill me. for Past me can escape easily but for now. did I must beg for forgiveness ?of course not, this so troublesome but I must use some of the treasure to escape this carnage again. 

"I think, I must use five crystal but well I feel want to cry when thinking to use my life protection just for small farce"

I take out five crystal with five different colors. Each color has a different element inside crystal blue with water mana, red with fire mana, yellow with earth mana, green with wind mana and black with dark mana.

(Mana enchant: (ice armor) (earth cloak) (wind shoes) (fire sword))

I think this enough, after all, I just need to hold him till others came and I must beat that rotten priest to make me spend my treasure again. All of this because of that rotten priest I will not only beat him till his face become pig I will let the taste of true suffering with telling his wife about the treasure that he hid on Lexia mountain. Imagine his face when his wife takes all of his treasure is making me grin.

                     -----------

In the cave that hidden under the lake. Two men sitting one of the chairs makes by a stone that rounded stone table. One of the men wear a white robe and hold long staff with orbs, he is little beardy and has a wicked face And another man wearing a gray robe and his eyes closed with red cloth, he has long orange hair. 

"How about the progress infiltration?"

Said a man with long staff on his hand while opening his dark-green eyes.

"Half success... Our noob thief success kidnaping orc prince"

"Hohoho... Despite being the newest member his power is a truly enviable thing"

"Yeah.... his existence itself is truly worthy to be called children of the plane but this success is not only because of that..."

"I know, this because of his ridiculous plan, right? But well To make commotion inside and out nation with simple farce, he is truly monster"

"Well, I know that but how did he know...."

Suddenly, gray robe man stand up and with amused grinning he says

"Let's go up, we need to stop their commotion before others come back"

"Hehh... I don't want it and did you think he didn't notice you are the make him become like that"

"Hahaha... Just like I thought you already know it from the beginning and you are the one that sold us, rotten priest"

"Tch...likewise conman, you want to make me go outside to that carnage, right?"

gray robe man sits back to the stone chair and with the carefree face, he says.

"well...how did you know our plan?"

"arned crystal"

"hmmm...so he gets fooled by you again and I get dragged as well, this so troublesome....truly troublesome"

"if you can't get away, how can you be called as conman"

they are smiling each other like a best friend and see each other with warm eyes for their unfortunate fate.

0