Chapter Two: You Are F*cking Me?
1.2k 9 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quick note

"= Own voice
* = internal thoughts
[= system
<= notification of the system
Pov = point of view of other characters.

That is all for now

 

************************

 

"......" there was only silence between us, even being separated by an unknown distance, I could imagine her seeing me with her penetrating and mysterious purple eyes "Kevin, I understand that you don't want to call me mother and the truth is that I don't I deserve, but can you please even for once tell me mother ?, I was the one who brought you into the world after all and I am still your mother, I know I was not there for you, but now everything will be fine "A slight tone was heard nervous in his usual mature, confident voice.

"Mrs. Valentina, I have already told you several times, but if you do not remember, let me remind you of my story, I was abandoned in a hospital at birth without having a name, then I went to an orphanage where I was bullied until I was 7 years old to the point where I did not I had another option but to flee from that place, I lived in the streets for 2 years fighting for a simple bread to eat "I said with a voice so calm that it seems that I am talking about another person, she tried to speak again, but without expecting her speak, continue telling what I had to live because of her

"I lost count of how many times I was about to die from diseases because of the state in which I lived or because of the blood I lost in the fights, whether it was a hot day or a cold night I always had to be careful that nobody stole my little food I had, then at age 9 the police found me about to die in an alley where it was full of garbage, I was admitted to the hospital for almost 1 year for various diseases that caused me a great debt that led me to flee since those who brought me into the world did not give me a name, much less insurance "now that I think about it, these were days when I was about to commit suicide on several occasions, but I couldn't do it.

I didn't want to die without trying to fight, and at least I wanted to have a girlfriend or someone to love me before I died. What ?, At that time, although I was mature for my age, I was still a child, you know, seeing children my age with their parents leaving the toy store or seeing a group of children playing in the little house in the park where usually used to live.

"......" being speechless by what his own son went through because of his greed, he could not find the words to say how sorry he was, she regrets not having given him a name, she regrets not having breastfed him when a he was a baby, she regrets not having given him a house where he had a bed to sleep in, she regrets ... she regrets many things.

"And if that wasn't enough, don't forget what happened when I was 13 where I was-" Before he could finish speaking, he spoke with a voice that contained an authority that would make the average person unconsciously follow his words.

"It is enough, there is no need to say what happened in the past, I called you this time to tell you something important" he said with an authoritative voice, I am not surprised that he has interrupted me rather until I expected it, why do you ask? What happened when I was 13 years old was when I really changed my perspective of the world itself, that's how big that event was for me, but for Mrs. Valentina it is an event that she does not want to remember no matter what, after all, that was the day in the one that truly she got it all, but at the cost of almost my life, then in due time I'll tell you.

"I called you to tell you that your stepsister will be studying at the same school as yours, so I hope you get to know each other better" said Mrs. Valentina with a voice that contained hidden, anticipation? Expectation? No .. I feel like it's something else.

"......" while I was lost in my thoughts there was another awkward silence between us, this time I didn't want to start the conversion because honestly today was an exhausting day and I don't want any more problems, I just want to rest a little, Perhaps noticing my intention not to speak, Mrs. Valentina began to speak.

"..., happy birthday Kevin, I'll go to your house tonight to give you a cake and a gift" he said before quickly cutting off the call without giving me time to reject, honestly this is something new for me since in my Previous birthdays the only thing she did was call me on the phone to congratulate me and give me extra money to buy me something, even though I never spent the money he gave me for my birthday as I still owe him money and I don't want to add to the debt I owe him.

While I was still in silence at the entrance of my apartment thinking about various things, I did not realize that I had been standing without moving for more than 20 minutes

"So 17 years, huh" I said quietly as I put the shopping bags in the fridge and headed straight to my room to get some rest even if it was a bit.

 

************************

 

valentina pov

"..., Happy birthday kevin" I said, not daring to spend more time talking to him.

In one of the most technologically advanced buildings in the world, there is the headquarters of one of the most important companies in the world, and inside the luxurious building you could find a figure sitting at a desk inside a very spacious and majestic office.

The figure, had dark blue hair like the depths of the wide sea while her face looked so fascinating with that touch of maturity that instead of aging it seems that it only makes her more tempting, her beautiful purple eyes they look like that they could see your soul if it weren't for her expression that was somewhat depressing but secretly there was some expectation, no one would believe that she had 2 children, her white skin like porcelain looked so soft and delicate that it seemed that with the slightest sudden movement it would break, Her red lips looked so delicious that they would seem like a sweet ripe apple but now she had a somewhat lonely smile, her body had breasts that seemed to defy gravity with seductive hips that looked like bubbles.

In the middle of the silence of the fascinating woman, a door opened where you could see entering a beauty that was not at all inferior to her, with the unusual color of light pink hair and fascinating red eyes, the beauty walked towards Valentina moving her beautiful hair with her and her slender figure that featured breasts that were larger than most women and hips that looked as if she was tempting men and women to sin.

"My lady, I still can't understand how you continue to tolerate this type of behavior, that dead-eyed child doesn't know everything that you prepared to talk to him, you spent hours in the mirror just to be able to have a decent conversation and what The only thing he does is disrespect him "said Minami, the assistant and most trusted person for Valentina, for Valentina she was like a sister who was always there for her and would listen to everyone without problems.

"Minami, don't talk bad about Kevin, he has every right to be angry with me for failing like his mother, the least I can do is let him vent for all the years he had to suffer for my actions" I told her. Getting up from my desk while looking at Minami with a stern expression that would not allow her to continue to speak ill of him, Minami noticed that from my expression I was not in the mood and as she sighed and slowly shook her head, as if to change the subject, she began to talk.

"My lady, the young lady's belongings have already been sent and everything is ready for the move" said minami, while changing her expression to the usual expressionless face

"Well ....., cancel all my commitments this week please minami" ignoring her expression surprised by my words, I went to the exit of my office but not before turning "also from now on I will go to live near the Kevin's apartment for 1 week and also tell him Isabela that she has to go to Kevin's house tonight, Otherwise, I will not give you an allowance for 3 months. "I said as I finally left the office in the direction of Kevin's house

* I hope we can enjoy a good family time between the 3 *, I thought happily while not knowing the fact that this week would cause a series of events that made my relationship with Kevin change forever, either for better or for worse.

 

************************

* You are kidding, right? *. I thought while trying to lie to myself that everything would be fine. 

[Host, calm down, you just have to complete the initial mission in 48 hours and everything will be fine]

* ¡¡¿CALM ME?!!, ¡¡¿ARE YOU FUCKING ME?!!*. Okay, I know you have always seen me calm and indifferent to life and death, but this is over the limit.

[It is not difficult to understand host, you just have to lose your virginity in 48 hours with a woman who really loves you or your soul will be condemned to the abyss of infinite darkness where there are no concepts such as time and those things, nothing difficult to understand the truth?]

"I guess this is the end my friends, thanks for reading, I hope we meet again in the afterlife, if it exists of course" I said aloud with a bow.

[Host, who are you talking to?]

"To those who are reading this, because this whole situation seems like a damn development of a third-rate novel" I said without caring his opinion that he was losing his mind

[:○]

 

28