Chapter 1
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmm, well shit. I ded huh? 

No worries, I enjoyed my life. I was a shanty singer and a dj too. 

'Oii get up' A man said. 

I opened my eyes and saw a pure white space with a simple table and a chair. On the chair there was a average man sitting. 

'Hmm interesting, this seems to be a different dimension controlled by a cosmic entity' I thought. 

'Well you are damn right, now mister brönten archsigma. You are going to other world' A not so chair sitting average man said. 

'Yeah I know, and I also know that you gonna give me powers as compensation for killing me and you might as well are going to watch me as a movie character for your entertainment' I said. 

'...well, I can read minds so Im gonna give ya a portable dj and a damn overpowered voice par with dragons. And I know that you like low voices for shanties as desserts. And power of making your clones on the topping.' Cosmic entity said. 

'btw why don't ya show me your real form as well, I know well how disgusting your real forms are, some of ya just have transcendral looks to hypnotise people and making then kill each other for your entertainment' I said. 

'Well you guessed that right too mister esper. But I can assure you I'm not that type of entity who would make people kill each other.' Entity said. 

'Alright enough of this interview shit, let's go and get it done' I said. 

'Damn right boii, that's why I picked ya for this shit' he smiled and that was the last thing I saw before disappearing into nothingness. 

Next in chappy two mates!. 

1