Chapter 4 Mom, Sorry
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why are you back so soon?" Qin Yazhi shot an incredulous look at her son Xia Yang who was entering the door.

"I'm home since there's no class today. The school cafeteria's food is too unpalatable, but mom's food is delicious. Aren't I going to go through a rough time soon? I have to seize this chance to have a good meal. Mom, your food is delicious!"

"Smelly boy," Qin Yazhi cursed with a smile.

"That's right, Mom! There's another thing I have to discuss with you." Xia Yang walked around behind Qin Yazhi and ingratiatingly rubbed her shoulders.

"Your son needs you to get him off the hook again." Her son was so cautious that she can't figure out when he became like an old man.

"What, ah! I'm in a good mood." Qin Yazhi said.

"Mom, I want to mortgage the new house and borrow some money, so that I can take a little more shares." This is the last card he can play.

"The house was bought with a loan. Can it be mortgaged?" Qin Yazhi asked.

"We can use the house purchase contract as a guarantee." Xia Yang said.

"What do you think?" Qin Yazhi looked at Xia Jianguo.

"It's all his anyway, let him do it himself!" His son's ambition has begun to show.

Xia Jianguo was a little happy, because a man with no ambition cannot weather storms and will not find success. At the same time, he was also a little worried since Xia Yang was still quite young.

However, even if they lose everything, it's not the end. If the money is gone, you can earn more. If a man's ambition is gone, then everything is over.

Xia Jianguo chose to wholeheartedly support his son.

If he takes the house purchase contract to the bank, they will not approve a loan of more than 500,000. Moreover, the procedures for a loan are extremely troublesome.

However, they have someone who can apply for a loan on their behalf. That man, Wu Chang, had opened a money tree financial company. In the previous life, Wu Chang was Xia Yang's client and the two drank wine together many times. Every time, he was drinking under the table by that grandson Wu Chang's.

Now that he is a client, he knows that Brother Chang has the final say. But Xia Yang also knows Wu Chang's family history. The day after tomorrow, September 5, will be the day to change Wu Chang's fate. This is an opportunity, an opportunity to become Wu Chang's benefactor.

Wu Chang, besides drinking his own wine, also drank at other places, but didn't lose money. In this life, he can earn money, but the wine he poured out must be poured back. Those who called Shengchang brother must be reckoned with.

Thinking of being able to earn money and retaliate against that scheming grandson gave him energy and Xia Yang got up early the next morning. He found a suit prepared for an interview, dressed up like a collared worker, squeezed onto the bus and arrived at the Money Tree Financial Company.

Office of the Chairman.

Wu Chang frowned and smoked. After his previous life, Xia Yang hadn't expected him to still have that potbelly. At first glance, he looked greasy.

"Good Mr. Wu!"

Xia Yang greeted him without politeness and sat down on the chair facing Wu Chang.

"Hello! What's your matter?" Wu Chang asked.

"A loan! House purchase contract mortgage loan!" Xia Yang handed over the contract.

Hearing this, Wu Chang's face immediately showed a warm smile. He hid a knife behind his smile, Xia Yang knew very well.

After glancing at the contract, the smile on Wu Chang's face became brighter. This smile, like the Maitreya Buddha, was enough to make anyone unguarded.

"You have a down payment of 188,000 yuan for this house. According to the company's rules, I can only lend you ninety-four thousand. Rounded up, I will lend you one hundred thousand yuan with a daily interest of six thousand yuan."

"I want to borrow 500,000 yuan with a daily interest rate to be safe." Xia Yang said.

"With this house purchase contract, I can't approve your loan." Wu Chang has seen plenty of these types of clients. He pointed at the door, "Please!"

"In addition to this house purchase contract, I still have sincerity." Xia Yang smiled slightly.

"What sincerity?" Wu Chang asked.

"President Huang, Huang Pingliang."

Huang Pingliang? These three words froze the expression on Wu Chang's face.

The boy in front of him seems to have come prepared.

"Mr. Wu, you really want to hug Huang Pingliang's thigh. You've tried various methods but still can't get a word in. Huang Pingliang doesn't even give you a chance to meet, isn't that right?" Seeing Wu Chang not speak, Xia Yang continued.

"Huang Pingliang's wife, Yin Xiang, has a lot of chloasma on her face, and her cosmetics can't cover her face. She patronized many beauty salons but still couldn't get rid of her spots. In the past two days, Mrs. Wu has opened a beauty salon with a line of anti-freckle products, which will work on the chloasma on Yin Xiang's face."

After speaking, Xia Yang tore a piece of sticky paper and wrote down his mobile number.

"Think about it, call me."

Xia Yang directly left while Wu Chang sat alone in the office, dumbfounded.

He can't figure out this kid!

Xia Yang bought some fruit with the remaining hundred dollars in his pocket and went to the hospital. Sun Mei's operation had gone smoothly. The doctor said that she only needs to stay in the hospital for a few days before she can be discharged.

Everyone took a breath of relief. Fatty was very happy and Xia Yang was also happy for him. The two talked for a while, then Xia Yang went back to campus.

My wife and I now study in the same school. She studies in the business administration department next door. Yin Xiang's chloasma requires at least one week to be effective. Without funds, there is nothing to do.

Why don't I meet up with my wife and take advantage of these few days of leisure, so that she becomes more familiar with me.

Qiuzhi Lake is the most scenic area in China Overseas University.

In my last life, my wife liked to read on the bench beside the lake. The weather is great today, the sun is shining, and there's a nice breeze, so she must be there.

Xia Yang bought a cup of strawberry-flavored milk tea with the remaining fifteen dollars. It was his wife's favorite drink from her favorite milk tea shop.

For the sake of love, Xia Yang even fasted from supper. He was so embarrassed that he cheated his mother twice in a row, that he couldn't ask his mother for money again. He bought this cup of milk tea because he really loved his wife, not because he wanted to cheat his wife for living expenses for the next week.

As luck would have it, his wife was really there.

She was so beautiful that the lake faded in the background. Xia Yang walked over.

"Hello, classmate."

Xue Xiaochan raised her head. When she saw Xia Yang's face, a strange expression appeared in her beautiful eyes.

"Why are you here? Niu Gang!"

"The last time you scolded me for no reason, and didn't apologize to me. This time you scolded me again for no reason. Then it can't be solved by an apology." Xia Yang said with a smile on his face.

"What do you want?" Xue Xiaochan closed the book in her hand and asked.

Xia Yang habitually inserted the straw, and with the air of practice, handed the milk tea to Xue Xiaochan. She subconsciously took it and started drinking directly.

This was the same situation as last life. The couple has a tacit understanding.

"How did you know my preferences?" Xue Xiaochan stared at Xia Yang with her eyes wide, shocked.

"I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you. I bought this flavor of milk tea from this shop because my instincts told me that you would like it. It was also an instinct that told me you would definitely be here at this time. "

Xia Yang was not confessing, he was fooling around. Only by fooling around, can he cheat his wife for living expenses. As for the confession, based on his understanding of Xue Xiaochan, it is absolutely impossible to chase her after a few words and a cup of milk tea.

Sure enough, after a brief period of confusion, Xue Xiaochan quickly woke up.

"Thank you for your milk tea! But if that was your confession just now, I can tell you very clearly now that I don't feel anything for you."

"That's not important. The important thing is that I will have no living expenses for the next week. Can you lend me two hundred yuan, classmate? This cup of milk tea is calculated as interest."

She drank all the milk tea and she is also kind-hearted. Wouldn't she be too embarrassed not to lend him money?

1