Chapter 14: Are you joking with me
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weather is warm and the breeze is refreshing.

walking by the lake and seeing the youthful and lovely school girls is really a delightful and beautiful thing.

Xia Yang has Xue Xiaochan's mobile phone number, but he still wants to meet her.

Life needs romance in it.

After turning around the Lake to see  beautiful school girls, but he did not meet his wife.

When Xia Yang was feeling disappointed, a disgusting guy walked towards him.

Jiang Wenjun, Chen Haichao's lackey.

a dog that he released to bite people.

Of course Xia Yang is not afraid of a dog.

the Brilliant Group of Chen Haichao's family was a listed company with a market value of just over one billion.

As for Jiang Wenjun, his family opened Guangjin trading company, holding the thigh of the brilliant group to do some business, and can make a dozens of millions a year.

In Jiang Wenjun's eyes, Xia Yang is just a Diaosi.[1]

Therefore, when he walked in front of Xia Yang, his eyes revealed the arrogance of a rich second generation.

"Are you short on money?" Jiang Wenjun asked proudly.

"Lack of money?" Xia Yang stared blankly and said, "Of course! What I lack the most is money."

"Diaosi is Diaosi." [1]

Jiang Wenjun glanced at Xia Yang disdainfully, then took out the GUCCI wallet and swayed the wallet in front of Xia Yang.

"Do you know this? This is a GUCCI brand, and this small wallet is enough for your living expenses of four years in college."

"Fuck! So expensive?"

Jiang Wenjun wants to pretend to be Magnanimous, of course Xia Yang has to cooperate with This clown like he was performing on a stage. If the audience didn't cooperate, how embarrassing that would be?

Xia Yang pretended to be surprised, which made Jiang Wenjun very happy.

He generously drew ten hundred-yuan bills from his GUCCI wallet and handed them to Xia Yang.

When Xia Yang stretched out his hand and was about to pick it up. Jiang Wenjun's hand suddenly loosened, and the ten hundred-yuan bills were scattered on the ground.

Jiang Wenjun was doing that on purpose.

This is a humiliation to Xia Yang! it's a humiliation of a rich second generation to a poor guy!

Because of poverty, the poor have no dignity

"you are toad, don't have the idea of eating ​​swan meat." Jiang Wenjun stomped on the scattered banknotes with his feet, and said: "This money is for you. From now on, stay away from Xue Xiaochan. "

After speaking, he left without waiting for Xia Yang's answer.

Because, a diaosi answer is not that important.

He firmly believed that Xia Yang won't dare to refuse.

This is a rich second generation who is naturally confident when facing the poor students.

he gave him money for nothing.

As for staying away from Xue Xiaochan, this was impossible.

Jiang Wenjun, Xia Yang can already ignore him. However, Baichi hasn't started yet, and he hasn't acquired Wanhe Construction  . My funds and personal connections are not enough to confront Chen Haichao.

Before my own power reached its peak, I will let him take advantage of me.

Even if I'm Humiliated., I will take revenge from him!

While counting the banknotes in his hand, Xia Yang recalled in his mind. Among those people that he knew in my previous life, which thigh he can hug to reach his peak.

A beautiful woman appeared in Xia Yang's mind, but he didn't want to think of her for the time being.

Because the time has not come yet!

Wu Chang will definitely call him today.

Just after thinking of this, Xia Yang's cell phone rang.

The caller ID is Wu Chang.

Xia Yang pressed the answer button and asked: "What's the matter?"

"Brother Yang, the Zuo Mingshan of Wanhe Architecture is too difficult to Acquire. I tried to convince him for many days, and he insisted on 50 million. Or, you can go and talk to him?"

When things didn't go well, Wu Chang's was very nervous, and his voice was very low.

"At ten o'clock in the morning the day after tomorrow, you will wait me downstairs in Wanhe Building." Xia Yang said.

"Brother Yang, isn't it too late to go the day after tomorrow? I'm afraid it will be too late!" Wu Chang was a little worried.

After all, even if he spend 50 million to buy Wanhe Building, he will not be losing money. It's just that he don't have enough money, and he just want Xia Yang to spend more. He believed that with Xia Yang's Ability, he will be able to get this little money.

"Are you questioning my decision?" Xia Yang asked coldly.

"Brother Yang, I don't mean that, I just think."

Wu Chang quickly admitted.

Before he finished speaking, Xia Yang Interrupted him and said: "I don't want you to think, I want you to remember, any order I give, you need to execute, there are only two words, that is-- Absolute obedience.!"

"Yes! Brother Yang!"

Although it was a phone call, Xia Yang's momentum scared him,and he felt cold sweat oozing out from his back.

Zuo Mingshan asked for 50 million because he wanted to buy Wanhe Construction, he didn't just talk with Wu Chang. He spoke with two other companies, talking with them.

According to the events that happend in his previous life, tomorrow, the two families and Zuo Mingshan will be Negotiating.

In this way, the only buyer of "Wanhe Construction in Zuo Mingshan'' is Wu Chang.

The appointment was ten o'clock, and Wu Chang, dressed in a formal suit and shiny leather shoes, drove his BMW 320 early and waited at the entrance of Wanhe Building.

At ten o'clock, with a loud Roar of the engine, the dazzling Gallardo arrived.

After a nice screech, Gallardo parked in the parking lot.

Gallardo's left door slowly opened, wearing a Hermès that Xia Yang bought yesterday, and getting out of the car, he looked handsome and dashing.

Wu Chang eyes were green with envy.

Damn it! Brother Yang's outfit doesn't cost less than one hundred thousand yuan!

"Brother Yang you look awesome!" Wu Chang gave a thumbs up and said sincerely.

Xia Yang didn't speak, but gave Wu Chang a slight look. Then, strode into Wanhe Building.

Office of the Chairman.

Zuo Mingshan sat on the boss chair, drinking tea leisurely and waiting for the big fat sheep to be slaughtered. (get big money)

As soon as Xia Yang and Wu Chang entered the door, he stood up enthusiastically and greeted them: " welcome Mr. Wu in my humble office!"

Then, he looked at Xia Yang and saw the expensive Hermes.

"This is Brother Yang." Wu Chang introduced briefly.

The lower the status of the person, the lower the title I need to dress him by. when he called him "Brother Yang" it was enough to explain everything.

"Hello, Brother Yang!"

Zuo Mingshan quickly stretched out his hands enthusiasticly, to shake Xia Yang hands.

However, Xia Yang ignored him directly.

"My time is precious, just talk about business directly." Xia Yang looked at Zuo Mingshan slightly and said: "15 million, buy 100% of the shares of Wanhe Construction. If you want, we will sign the contract. If you don't want to, I will leave immediately. !"

15 million yuan?

Wu Chang is a little bit dazed!

Zuo Mingshan did not sell his company for 20 million, and wanted to sell his company for 50 million. Brother Yang asked to buy the company at15 million. What if Zuo Mingshan gets angry and call the security guards to throw them out?

Here, is his place after all!

Wu Chang felt a little scared.

Zuo Mingshan was shocked and stunned, staring at Xia Yang with surprised look and widened eyes.

"Brother Yang, are you kidding me?" Zuo Mingshan asked.

"kidding? do I need to joke with the likes of you?" Xia Yang shook his head and said without batting an eye: "You are Unworthy!"

I'm unworthy?

These two words made Zuo Mingshan's face gloomy. His face was red and smoke was coming out of his nose. (he was angry)

However, Xia Yang was his only hope to get rid of Wanhe Construction, so he chose calm down.

"Brother Yang, Mr. Wu came to me to talk before, but the price he asked for was 20 million. but As soon as you came, the price was cut down to 15 million. Even if you want to bargain, you have to do that at reasonably?"

"My time is precious. You asked me to make a special trip. you have to pay a price of 5 million, For delaying me half-day, this is already very cheap."

Xia Yang aura is so strong.

Zuo Mingshan, he was determined on the original price.

"Mr. Wu, are you sure that Brother Yang is here to discuss about business?" Zuo Mingshan felt that he had no way to communicate with Xia Yang , so he looked at Wu Chang.

Wu Chang, this man, is much easier to talk with than that Xia Yang.

"Brother Yang has the final say."

It was the first time that Wu Chang saw Xia Yang's way of doing business. he have been here several times before, and every time he has suffered a loss by Zuo Mingshan. with Xia Yang's negotiation method, it doesn't matter whether the negotiation succeed  or not, at least it makes him feel very Satisfied.

Zuo Mingshan was stunned.

Wu Chang, didn't buy any of his tricks!

The most important thing in negotiations is the momentum.

Now Xia Yang's momentum has overwhelmed Zuo Mingshan. Moreover, Xia Yang showed his attitude, he didn't care if he could buy Wanhe Construction or not.

Wanhe Construction now  is  a mess. If it weren't for that, Zuo Mingshan would not be willing to sell his company!

After all, this was decades of his hard work!

1