Chapter 18 : The trick to deal with women
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bianhua Bar.

The biggest feature of this bar is that it is expensive. An ordinary cocktail costs around 2988 yuan.

In his last life, Xia Yang was here and suffered a loss from that woman.

On the familiar counter in the corner, sat a familiar woman.

The red hip-wrapped dress outlines the hot figure that tempts people to death. The dim light couldn't hide her peerless face.

wow, she is still so beautiful.

 she is beautiful!

This woman, named Song Xi, is the jewel of the Longdu Song family.

After graduating from Harvard Business School, she refused to take charge of Donghe Group, a family business with a market value of 100 billion yuan. Instead, she chose to start her own business and founded Mengya International.

Without the help of her family, Song Xi made Mengya International the most competitive enterprise in the domestic cosmetics industry in just three years.

There are several products that have become a hit in the market!

The company's market value is almost three billion.

Song Xi's favorite is a niche fashion brand called "Aize".

This brand is tailor-made for each customer. There is only one store in Zhonghai, and few people know about it. However, Xia Yang the shop place.

In order to meet tonight, Xia Yang went to "Aize" specially and spent more than 100,000 yuan to customize a suit.

Walking into the Bianhua Bar.

Xia Yang, dressed in fancy dresses, like a hip-hop player, stepped on the rhythm of the music, and swayed in front Song Xi.T/N: ( I think he came dancing toward her)

"Hey Beauty,! Do you mind if I have a chat?" Xia Yang was just such a show ass.

Song Xi slowly raised her head. What she saw at first glance was not Xia Yang's handsome face, but his customized "Aize".

"I Mind." She spit out orchid fragrance, and faintly refused.

"two cups of 'angels fall in love with the devil' over Here are." Xia Yang shouted to the waiter.

Angels fall in love with demons? It was Song Xi's favorite.

This guy in front of her, dressed in her favorite "Aize", and ordered her favorite "Angel Loves the Devil".

He must have done his homework and came prepared. 

Although he knew that Xia Yang was likely came to her with bad intentions, Song Xi decided to see what is this guy going to do?

A woman who single-handedly created a company with a market value of 3 billion in only three years, won't let a man take advantage of her.

"So are you trying to make me drunk?" Song Xi asked directly.

Her smile was extremely charming, enough to make any man fascinated.

It was this charming smile that caused Xia Yang to be at disadvantage countless times in his previous life. In this life, he can no longer be falling for this woman.

"make you drunk? I dare not! I don't want to hurt you, and if I do it will cost me a lot."

Xia Yang's were not speaking nonsense, all his words were sincere.

None of the men who wanted to make Song Xi drunk could lay a finger at her. because everything will be calculated by her.

the Spend money, and get defeated, and finally leave the place sadly.

Don't be emotional when negotiating a deal with this woman. you will pay the price if you get affected by Her beauty and coquettishness when dealing with her.

These words made Song Xi stunned. However, the seductive smile on her face remained unbroken.

"It looks like you know me well?"

Her tone was very domineering. She has countless tricks to deal with men.

At this time, the waiter brought the two cups of 'angel in love with the devil' ordered by Xia Yang.

Xia Yang handed a cup to Song Xi and introduced himself: "My name is Xia Yang."

"I don't care about your name." Song Xi said coldly with a frosty face.

She suddenly changed her face because Xia Yang didn't answer her question just now.

To know what this man is up to, I  must hold him by his nose and let him follow me. If a man wants to disrupt her and go against her rhythm, she will simply ignore him. 

This is her rule to be victorious against all men.

"Mr. Song, since we can't be friends, let's just talk about business! you don't need to care about me, but I have money in my hand, I believe you must be interested."

Xia Yang knew that Song Xi was short on money right now. In order not to return to Longdu to take over the Donghe Group, she would never be weak in front of the family. In order to force her to go back, the Song family cut all her money funds.

Now, no bank dares to lend her a penny.

the Longdu Song Family, is a top family, who dares to offend them?

The word "money" caused Song Xi to raise her head again and look at Xia Yang.

"Since you know my identity, you should know that I am short of money, I only need one sentence, and there will be countless banks willing to lend me."

Song Xi will never allow others to discover her weakness, she spoke domineeringly, and her voice was strong. However, all of it was a bluff!

"you are Longdu Song family jewel, none of the Zhonghai banks dared not give you face but that was In the past. But now, the Song family is forcing you to go back and take over the Donghe Group!"

Xia Yang held up the cup of 'angel fell in love with the devil'.

"Ms. Song, would you like to clink glasses with me?"

After a little thought, Song Xi picked up the wine glass and clink Xia Yang glass.

after taking a sip, her cheeks became flushed.

That beauty makes people heart-wrenching; that charming makes people upset.

T/N : ( people go crazy because of her beauty)

However, Xia Yang was just appreciating her quietly, and his heart was as calm as still water.

He didn't dare to be tempted by this woman.

Not to mention that I can't bear to cheat on my wife, she is from the Capital Song Family, can I afford to court her?

In front of the top family that has been for generations, no matter how much money I have, it worth shit! in front of them.

"Do you know how much money I need?" Song Xi asked curiously.

"Five hundred million." Xia Yang said.

"Do you dare to lend me money? Do you dare to offend the Song family?" Song Xi continued to ask.

"Although in the last project 'shopping mall',  Mr. Song, you made many men go banckrupt, but I know that you are not an unscrupulous woman. If I give you the money you must protect me when the Song family is about to kill me. At least, you can save my life."

What he said was the truth, in fact, Xia Yang was digging a hole for Song Xi. Waiting for this woman, jumped into the hole he dug.

"What do you want?"

Song Xi is a smart woman. She knows that no one will do business without profit.

"I want to Hold your thighs! Mr. Song, your thighs are long and beautiful. Holding them can not only make me rich, but also prolong my life." Xia Yang subconsciously took a look.

After that, he was quite sure he said the truth.

"Where do you look?" Song Xiliu raised her eyebrows, and she felt that she was getting molested by this guy.

"Where is beauty? people have to appreciate it?" Xia Yang was so shameless and thick-skinned.

"you wastrel!"

Song Xi glared at Xia Yang, and then ignored him. Anyway, he shouldn't see what he can't.

Those who have studied at Harvard are cultured people.

wastrel? The curse is very literate! At least, it's much more elegant than the "hooligan" my wife scolded me with.

However, Xia Yang still likes to be a "rogue" because of his upbringing.

"Say, what do you want?" Song Xi absolutely didn't allow him to continue. Xia Yang was confused, so he ignored the issue that he was mostly concerned with.

"Now the market value of Mengya International is about 3 billion. I will give you 500 million. You can buy one-sixth of the shares, which is 16.7%. For the sake of Mr. Song, which is so beautiful. I only need 15% of the shares, and that 1.7% of the shares will be the ticket money for me to enjoy the beautiful look."

Xia Yang said, and continued to watch her shamelessly.

After all, he bought the ticket with money, at a sky-high ticket price of 50 million.

If he Didn't look twice.

it's a loss!

a Great loss!

"if you Look at me again, believe it or not, I'll pull out those eyeballs of yous?"

Song Xi was furious. She is the daughter of the Longdu Song family. she has trillions of assets in her family. How can this guy just give her some money and look at her casually?

This was a blasphemy against her!

"I don't believe that! you will ruin a pair of eyes,  that appreciate your beauty, and you will also hurt a kind heart that wants to help you through your difficulties."

Xia Yang has a unique trick that he uses to deal with all the women in the world, which is shamelessness.

 

I hope you like it, this my first work so if you have any advice type them in the comments.

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

0