Chapter 9
4.2k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, I will occasionally ask how you are, Miss Margaret. "

"Not once in a while, my goodness. "

She even looks angry at me.

"Okay, I'll be asking how you're doing every day from now on. "

Better yet, I do what she wants now.

"Well, I see. I am happy. "

"Now I understand what Miss Margaret wants. "

"Rainier, from now on, you should only call me by the name Margaret. Do not add the suffix miss. "

"But, I'll even feel so disrespectful to you. "

"You don't need to be polite to me anymore because we're not superiors and subordinates anymore. "

However, I even remembered what my mother said about the relationship between Miss Margaret and the boss.

"Still, I feel bad for the boss. Because it seems your relationship is close to him. "

"Hah, what do you mean? "

However, Miss Margaret looked confused by my words.

"What I mean is, the boss seems to like you. So I don't like having to call Miss Margaret every day. "

Of course, my biggest reason was avoiding problems with my previous workplace.

"Oh my, how can you think of it like that. Rainier, it seems you misunderstood our relationship. "

"Eh, misunderstood? "

This time, it was my turn to be confused.

"The boss is my uncle, so our relationship is only distant relatives. Why you can think like that. "

"Ehhh, so it turns out. I came to that conclusion because I always saw Miss Margaret scolding the boss all the time. "

However, Miss Margaret again frowned upon hearing my words.

"I told you to call me Margaret, Rainier. "

It seems like Margaret's true nature came back out when I forgot about it.

"All right, Margaret. "

Right after I said that, her sweet smile returned.

"Well, do it like that, Rainier. If you ask the reason, I always scold my uncle because he is a stupid businessman. Even though he had a lot of money, he failed to manage his finances, so he had many bad credit problems because it happened right before I helped out for the past year. So, every day I just continue to deal with the problems he created. "

Heh, even though what he said to me could be that wise. But, it turns out that a boss is a person who is not very skilled in managing the business.

"At least he's a good person. "

"It is precisely his kindness that causes problems; I always scold him because the people around him always fool him; because of that, his wife divorced him because she could not stand his behavior. "

I just found out that the boss doesn't have a wife; I think he's the type of person who is always relaxed in his life.

"What does this have to do with his character? "

"Of course, you need to know Rainier. The main reason why the company's finances fell into disrepair was that my uncle always set aside profits to lend to people who asked him. How can I calm down if he keeps doing that instead of profiting? He will soon go bankrupt. "

"At least, you and boss can collect the loan money given to cover the company's losses. "

"That's the biggest problem, the money loaned by uncle is mostly just handed over to them without an agreement, even uncle doesn't set a payment deadline, so we don't have the legal power to confiscate the borrower's assets. "

This has reached a severe level.

"I understand a little about the reason why Margaret always looks scary every day. "

"Heh, I look scary, huh. I thought you would say that I am beautiful. "

Damn it; my mouth fell out of breath saying that.

"No, that's not what I meant. Margaret also looks beautiful when you smile. It was something I had rarely seen before. "

"I have to admit; I rarely smile when you're working there because every day I have to solve my uncle's troublesome financial problems. "

I better not make her angrier.

"Margaret, calm down, at least drink the tea first because it will soon get cold. "

Then, I took my tea to drink. Continuing to talk makes me thirstier.

However, Margaret just sighed.

"It turns out that you haven't changed a bit Rainier, I'm so happy. "

Then, she also drank his tea.

"Though I usually enjoy my rest time alone, so I don't quite understand what you mean. "

"Of course, I know that because I always watched you while I was there. So, I can say that you are a man who is greedy for food. "

How could she say that with such pride?

"Are you a stalker, Margaret? "

"I'm just watching you when you work; at least don't ask about it any further. "

I better go back to being obedient to her. Otherwise, my big job will disappear if she gets mad at me.

"Okay, I won't ask further. "

"You would be a good man if you could understand this without me having to say it. "

She winked at me as she said that.

"Okay, I'll try."

I'm getting tired of dealing with her attitude that I can't predict; adult women have a different mindset.

"At least I feel a little better. "

"If that's the case, I think Margaret should get back to work. Otherwise, I feel like the boss will do something dangerous again. "

"As you said, I was always worried about his behavior, but this sounds like you intend to kick me out, Rainier. "

She flashed her sadistic smile again, but that's exactly what I was aiming for.

"Of course not like this; Margaret is my savior. Because of you, I have hope to get a decent life. "

"If that's the case, I'm glad to hear that. Talking to you can relax me a bit. "

When she came back, she collected all the files he had brought me. I kept an eye on her breast size. Apparently, she has great potential.

When I did that, Margaret noticed.

"You'd better help me than keep staring at me. "

"Yes, I'll help. "

When I was about to stand up, she stopped me.

"No need, because I've finished it. "

Then, she looked back at me. This time, the look in her eyes was slightly happy. I think I've made her feel better.

"Then I'll take you."

"No, I'll be back myself. "

"At least, I can't just let a mature woman like you go; I'll take you outside. "

"A mature woman, you say, mou why do you think of me like that Rainier. "

Of course, I can't just ask about her age.

"No, I only see your grace. So that's what I said. "

"Hooh, you want to tease me. What a perverted man. "

"Eh, pervert?."

"Of course, you are very perverted, because before you always looked at my breast. "

I couldn't help it when she said that.

Then, Margaret smiled at me.

"I think what I said was right. "

Before I answered, I heard my mother's voice first.

"Uh, already going home, Miss Margaret. "

When she heard her mother's voice, Margaret's character changed drastically.

"Please forgive me, Rainier's mother. I have been rude. "

She looks like a woman who is afraid of her parents.

"It's okay; it's pretty rare for my son's female friends to come to visit. I think only a few of them have been here. "

"I see; I'm glad to hear that. "

In just a few moments, this chat could only be entered by the two of them. Women do have things I don't understand.

"Nier, you should at least escort her away. "

"I was planning to do that, but Margaret refused. "

"Nier, don't say that. "

When I saw my mother's smile, I suddenly had goosebumps. I seem to have said something wrong.

"Okay, I'll take Margaret. Come on, let's go, Margaret. "

When I turned my gaze the other way, my mother's shoulder was pressed against me.

"That's just my son. "

After saying that, she let me go.

When I saw Margaret, her face was confused.

However, she soon realized that the conversation was headed her way.

"Yes, I am very grateful for Mrs. Rainier's kindness. "

"Don't think about it too much; you should immediately go to work, Miss Margaret. Otherwise, you will soon be late. "

Mom's way of getting me alone with Margaret was a little harsh, but I immediately understood her purpose.

"Yes, again. I thank you for the kindness of Mrs. Rainier. "

Then she lowered her head towards my mother.

"You are indeed a good woman, Miss Margaret; from now on, you can call me mother too. "

Margaret and I were shocked to hear this.

What did this woman say? Why do you always make things worse?

"Uh, you mean. "

Then, I immediately pushed Margaret to move.

"Come on, Margaret, you'll be late if you stay here too long. "

"Uh, but I want to know about that…."

"Come on, follow me. "

I took Margaret's bag with my right hand. Then, I grabbed Margaret's hand with my left hand.

"Both of you, be careful on the way. "

Mom just waved at both of us.

While I continue to lead her out of my house.

"Rainier, wait a minute. Let me put on my heels. "

"Ah, that's right. "

I forgot about this.

"Mou, why do you have to force it like this. "

Margaret continued to protest while wearing her heels; when I looked at her feet, she wore black stockings. She looked very seductive.

After I waited for her for a while, she finally finished.

However, she instead held out her hand to me.

"Ah, yes, your bag. This. "

When I handed it over, she refused.

"No, that's not it. Help me stand up."

"Uh, yeah. "

I took her hand and helped her.

"thank you."

"you're welcome."

Then, I opened the door for her.

Right after that, the two of us walked out.

49