Chapter 11
3.6k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Besides, I don't even have a driver's license. So, it would be entirely Margaret's fault if anything untoward happened.

"Mou, what did you say earlier. I already know. "

Eh, her face looks red. Is she drunk?

When I looked at the alcohol, the canned beer said it was about 12%. It shouldn't be too intoxicating. Meaning, from the start, Margaret could not stand liquor.

"Margaret? "

"Rainier, I know. You've been watching my breasts ever since. Do you want to touch, you pervert? "

So, she had realized it. But wait. Why is she just saying it now?

"Don't be silent like that, want or not?. "

Instead, she came closer to me and grabbed my shirt.

When I looked closely, her breasts were huge.

"Margaret, calm down. We're driving, so can you sit back down. "

"Don't worry about anything; this car glass has been designed so it won't be seen from the outside. So, what we will do here will not be known by anyone. "

"Even the filter has gone into the glass? "

I continue to be amazed by what this car can do.

"Since then, you keep asking about this. But, as if you have absolutely no interest in me, why are you like this. "

She brought her face closer to mine.

"Margaret, it's not like that. I just want..."

However, she used his index finger to silence me.

"I don't like chatty boys. "

Is this my lucky day? Why can I experience something like this? Margaret looks cute.

I just nodded in response.

"Now, what do you want? "

"Are you sure you want to keep asking that? "

Without further ado, she directed my right hand to feel her right breast. It feels so soft.

"How ?."

Why is she asking me this?

"perfect. "

Now and then, I squeeze it a little to get another sensation because the person herself allowed me to do it. Of course, I won't refuse.

"Good answer, do it on the other side too. "

"Really ?."

However, Margaret again led my left hand to do it.

She seemed to enjoy it as I continued to squeeze her breasts. Seeing her blushing face while closing her eyes like this made my instincts act on their own.

Then, I put my face on her breasts just like that.

"Ah… Rainier…, why all of a sudden…."

I could smell her scent, though I smelled a very new perfume.

"Sorry..."

However, Margaret's hand pressed against the back of my head.

"Keep doing that; this is what you want, right? "

She seemed to understand.

Being pressured by something as springy as this started to make me feel tight, but still, I felt comfortable too.

Her white Sleeveless Top began to turn transparent; sweat started to flow from the chest up.

Since she was deliberately wearing clothes that invited my fetish, I took advantage of her.

I raised her left hand; then, I immediately headed to the armpit area. When I did that, Margaret looked surprised.

"Rainier..."

However, I slowly licked her armpit.

When I did that, Margaret sighed quite loudly.

"Don't... there... I..., embarrassed... ahhh."

However, I'm intrigued by this part.

"What makes you so insecure? Your armpit is smooth, Margaret. "

I kept playing my tongue on that part.

Margaret began to lose her dominance over me; I took this opportunity to feel her breasts again with my left hand.

This time, Margaret couldn't hold back her sigh.

"Ahh, continue Rainier. Ahh..."

When I heard his voice, my mind went wild.

However, all of a sudden, the car started to stop suddenly.

Because of the thrust, I accidentally pushed Margaret down. Now I'm on top of it.

When I took a good look, the Sleeveless she was wearing was completely transparent. Even I can see her very smooth stomach.

As I kept quiet watching the shape of her upper body. Margaret used her left hand to cover her eyes.

I seem to have overdone it. I better just stop.

"Margaret, I'm sorry..."

When I was about to walk away from her, instead, she hugged my neck tightly with both hands.

I could see her embarrassed face.

"Don't stop; who allowed you to do it? "

Still, her pretentious attitude continued to be shown to me.

"But, why did this car suddenly stop? "

At least, I'm a little worried about the conditions outside.

"Of course we have to stop at some red lights, so don't worry too much. "

"Still, your voice…."

"This car is soundproof, though I sigh as loudly as I can. No one will be able to hear it. "

"even to that extent?."

This is too incredible; no wonder I can only feel one shock even though neither of us is wearing seatbelts.

"That's why, please don't stop Rainier..."

When I see her cute face asking me to make her happy, I won't hold back anymore. Simultaneously, the car was moving slowly again.

Without answering, I was aiming to open the two buttons of the white sleeve.

Then, my hands moved to her back to take off her bra. With a slight tug, I can release it quickly.

"Even you know how to do it…."

When she said that, I moved again to take off her bra.

Two large mountains have been making me curious; the tip of the peak is visible.

"Pink, your nipples are gorgeous. "

I said that spontaneously.

However, Margaret just covered her eyes with her hands without responding to my words. However, I noticed that she was smiling when I said that.

"Then it's time for me to enjoy it. "

I caressed her nipples with my fingers. Her moaning sound was much louder than before.

At first, I thought she was aroused from the start. However, I was wrong. Her nipples seem to stick out, even more when I play with them. She was only delighted when I did this.

The charm of this bespectacled blonde woman makes me want to tarnish her even more. Especially before she tied her hair in a ponytail, she looked to me like an older sister teaching her younger brother for the first time about the satisfaction that a mature woman can give.

Because I couldn't take it anymore, I sucked her nipples with my mouth. When I did so suddenly, Margaret sighed much louder. Her savory voice made me even more excited to do it.

Keeping her in this position would benefit me even more. At least she'll be out soon cumming.

"Dear Rainier, keep doing it…."

I was a little surprised when she said that to me.

However, that meant she had intended to make me do this from the start. She is indeed a perverted woman. I like women like this.

With a small bite I did on her nipples, her body writhed violently again.

Then, I took this opportunity to put my index and middle fingers into her mouth.

With a combination of my left hand that had been playing with her nipples, coupled with my eager mouth to finish off her right nipple.

Margaret looked messed up, but I just kept forcing my fingers down her throat.

Her body squirmed more and more, the sound of her breathing also getting faster. The thing I've been waiting for has come too.

"hmmpphhh..aaa...."

When I realized it, there was something warm and wet from the bottom.

Then I decided to pull out my finger.

Margaret kept coughing; I think I just pushed her to her limit.

I better get away from her. However, when I was about to stand up, Margaret's left hand pulled my head from back to approach her.

"Margaret? "

However, she was still coughing. It seemed she would not immediately be ready to answer my question.

I just kept watching her because that's the only thing I could do right now.

After her cough subsided, she started to look up while saying something.

"Looks like I've miscalculated. "

" what do you mean ?. "

However, she pulled me back until our faces were close to each other.

"Of course about you. "

She looked at me with a different look than usual; I felt it was like a look of satisfaction.

"Looks like you've come to your senses. "

"Indeed, which woman can stand your insulting treatment. "

As I thought, she was mad at me.

"I apologize..."

"Sorry for what? I don't think you did anything wrong, Rainier. "

In a fast-moving car, we both of you don't even focus on our surroundings.

"But, still, I just made you…."

"I told you, sorry for what?. do I look mad at you? "

She even smiled at me when she said that.

"You don't look angry at me. "

Frankly, her gaze makes me want to make her moan again.

"Then don't say things like that. But still. You are courageous, Rainier, to make me like this. "

Margaret's hand began to stroke my chest.

"It can't be helped; you're beautiful after all. "

Who would refuse if given an opportunity like this? Maybe only saint people or are gay reject sexy women like her.

"Heh, you said I was beautiful. Why didn't you say from the start, are you saying this to make me happy and make me excited again, Rainier?."

Her seductive gaze made me realize that was exactly what she wanted.

"If we continue again, maybe I won't refuse. "

Of course, I have to provide the appropriate code key.

"What I have seen so far is not wrong. "

Then, Margaret's hand touched my chin. While occasionally stroking my face, she seemed very happy to do so.

"Margaret? "

At least, I should know what she wants after this.

"Men's faces are strange; on the one hand, there is a smooth one. However, on the downside, there are some rough parts. "

"Ah, you mean about my beard. I guess it did start growing again; I usually shave it off when it looks thick enough. "

"Since then, you always steal glances at my nipples. Is that how much you like Rainier?."

It seemed that she was watching my every move.

"between the picture and see it has a significant difference. "

"Oh, I see. "

40