Chapter 13
3.4k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's only suitable that you always seriously stare at your smartphone after lunch, I understand. I'll answer that; what you say is true. "

"Eh, does the prototype already exist? "

"The goods already exist, even so only a few consumers can get it, one of which is embedded here; this car works by combining a hybrid system. Between the performance of the core and the efficiency of the core, everything is combined into one chipset. Thus, 90 percent of the mechanism here can be done offline. "

I can hardly believe what she said; there is still no publication about this mechanism.

"90% of what you say means that the cloud system is only used as a means of support? "

"Yes, the cloud function itself is only useful for navigation maps and new feature updates. The rest, done without the need to connect to the network. "

"Whoa, great. So, these are the features of expensive intelligent cars. This will make humans even lazier. "

"Hahaha, your words are very accurate, Rainier. Even parents who do not have a driver's license or driving skills can explore the streets of the European continent alone. "

"It's a dangerous thing; how can it be done. "

"You need to know, 90% means it can be done automatically. The instructions in the chipset will identify all the things that the car owner feels while driving, be it body temperature, blood pressure, or everything related to comfort and safety. Then, about what I said earlier. One person managed to do it; she crossed the border by scanning the QR code of her son's passport. It's a cheating way, hihi. "

She looked happy when she said it.

"Even though I've never had a physical passport, the digital version already exists. Pre-rich people do know how to enjoy life. Then, if everything is done alone by a single chipset with an AI in it, this means there will be a lot of multi-core and hundreds of threads in it to execute those instructions?. shouldn't it be? This will be a burden for the core in charge of saving power?. "

"I'm not as rich as you think, so please don't think of me like that. Regarding the problem you mentioned, it is still quite complicated, but other mechanisms have solved it. With the use of a backup battery. "

"Wait a minute, does that mean everything is managed by utilizing the installed hardware?."

"Yes, that is true with many sensors that must be active when the car is on. So the initial power used will indeed be large, but the chipset divides each instruction with two simple commands, namely need or not. In other words, the wasted power will be replaced by the use of the solar panels that are on the moonroof of this car."

When I looked up, it looked the same as a normal car roof.

"But, shouldn't one car only carry one battery? I guess if you increase the capacity, the weight of the battery will make it unstable. "

"Whoa, bingo. That's a problem that's happening now, but I haven't said anything new about this series. Its development team splits the battery into two halves of its maximum capacity. So, this system can run well. "

"I see, I understand a little. The solution to this problem is the optimization of power distribution software and increasing the capacity of the power obtained by solar panels. "

"Hmmm....., Rainier. "

Margaret patted my thigh gently.

"Yes?."

"You are great; I think I better change the offer about the jobs you can get. "

"No, I only know the theory. If to make it, I don't know-how. "

"Geez, creating a technology design and creating it is a different kind of job. Why you should be afraid of that. "

"Yes, I do feel afraid of being useless in the work you mean. So, I prefer to be in the industry about what I've been practicing all along. "

Looking for a safe way is what I usually do.

"With just a little training, you will understand it right away. Rainier, answer my question. How about the workings of the automatic system carried out by the chipset of this car?."

"I don't know because I still don't know. "

"Just tell me about what you know; you also allowed to guess. You just need to talk. "

If I refused to speak, maybe Margaret would be mad at me.

"Okay, but at least give me some time to think. "

"Yes, only 5 minutes. "

"Isn't that too short? "

"just do it. "

She returned to her sadistic mode when she said that.

"Okay. "

I also looked in various directions from this car, both the back seat, the top area, or the name of the navigation buttons. I keep trying to relate what I see to how the tool works. It came to a conclusion when I saw Margaret return.

"My breasts have nothing to do with this, you know. "

She said that while covering it with both hands.

"Of course I know; I just want to see it. "

"You pervert, it's been five minutes now. Tell me your answer. "

"Uh, it's been five minutes. I can't seem to find the answer. "

"Never mind, just tell me what you're thinking. "

I sighed.

"Okay, this is just my opinion, so maybe the error rate is relatively high. The way these car works is like an electric car in general, the car engine is integrated into the chipset so that the thrust is carried out on the speed instructions on the command screen, but I also saw several gas pedals for manual use. Then, about resource management. The two batteries are used interchangeably. Although I'm sure they're only half the capacity, the goal is definitely to keep the battery temperature under control during heavy use, such as long-distance driving. Because there are two paths to connect to the driving force, the two types of cores work separately so that it doesn't overheat the chipset even without being given a special heatsink, meaning that here the power usage is based on software that is tasked with mapping the road and sensors in all directions so that the schedule in the chipset will be given a chance to rest when not in use, all my assumptions come from a large number of cores and threads so that all steps can be carried out without overloading one of the cores. I guess this doesn't make sense. "

Suddenly, Margaret approached me, and she kissed me again.

Of course, I accepted that because I also wished to find happiness in life, even if it was just like this.

She looked at me with admiration; it was the first time I'd seen her gaze. After a while, she broke the kiss.

"It's true what I said; you are brilliant. Everything you say is a mechanism going on in this car. "

"Eh, that means the number of cores is above 64 cores?. However, what I said still doesn't explain the use of solar panels. "

"If you answer that too, it means you already know about what I already know. Why do you still feel afraid even though your brain is working very well? "

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize too much; I don't need your forgiveness. I just need your answer, because you have satisfied my expectations now it's time for me to answer the thing that makes you curious. "

"I just want to know the basic specifications. "

"Oh my, it means you understand everything even if you only see it once. The chipset uses 128 cores 256 threads, with a fabrication of 800 Pikometers. It uses 1 Tb lpx15 memory, and the system is accommodated on a 1 Petabyte NVME. This is more or less a significant upgrade from the previous one. "

"Hah?????."

Of course, I was shocked by such a good specification.

"This seems very surprising to you, huh. "

"Of course, I would be amazed, what kind of car requires such high specs. Moreover, this type of low power should not require processing as complex as this. "

"It seems that you underestimate even though this is just a car, the autonomous system in it still requires a capable chipset; if there are supporting devices that run on a slow road, all the fast mechanisms will choke. "

What Margaret said made sense.

"Still, even this is almost the same as an enterprise-class system. I just found out; it takes all these things to make it run optimally. "

"All developers will do whatever it takes to create the innovation they want, so it's only natural that this is happening. moreover, this is a high-rank class item that is quite rare in the market. "

"If you look at the system used, I think it makes sense. Although the trend of electric vehicles is mushrooming in various parts of the world. "

"Rainier is indeed a different person. Usually, everyone who sees me using this car will wonder about the price or what luxury features are presented. Still, instead, you talk about how this car works behind the scenes. "

Margaret chuckled after saying that.

"It can't be helped; if I ask it, I will never achieve it. So, I can only ask that because I'm interested in this kind of innovation. "

"That's why I admire you even more. Even though you know that something is hard for you to achieve, you don't refuse to learn it and try to get to know it. It already shows your way of thinking, and your attitude complements each other. "

"filling each other ?."

What did she say? What kind of heavy language is this.

"I mean, you are a person who can overcome the problems that are in front of you in various unexpected ways. "

"Ano, even before that, I felt depressed because I just got fired. How can I be said to be the person you say? "

There are times; I don't understand a woman's thinking.

"It happened because you just went with the flow; you should have created the flow yourself with your abilities. I'm sure, if with the right person. So, you can get what you want. "

 "I made a current? I don't think it's possible, Margaret. Your expectations of me are too high, hahaha. "

Of course, I understand within my limits.

"What I said will happen; what you need is intensive training and time. "

Why can she say it with such confidence, even I am not sure of my ability?

"I hope so; adding skills will make it easier for me to find work. "

Who also refuses if someone offers to help selflessly, even though I still don't understand the primary purpose of helping me.

"I thought you would refuse; it seems I don't need to force you anymore like before. We'll get to Rainier soon. "

"Until, where? "

When I looked through the car window, it seemed we had entered the beach area. More precisely, I call this a special complex that has various types of beachfront houses.

"Of course, to our second destination. "

She smiled back at me when she said that.

"Seeing the entrance gate is very luxurious. Are we going to go in there? "

"Yeah, we just need to wait a while. "

Then, Margaret touched the center screen again. Our car stopped briefly to queue to get in.

"what are you doing now ?."

"Enter your name list with me; it doesn't take long."

She was swift to enter my full name with just one hand.

"Oh, I see. "

A few moments later, it was our turn to enter the inspection boundary. The guard on duty seemed to just scan the screen outside; they signaled for us to continue. It turns out it's straightforward.

"It's done; now you can get in and out of this place easily with just your ID card. "

"Eh, did you register me to a place like this? I don't even know where to go, though. "

"This is just in case. Are you worried about me? "

"A little bit, I thought they would see you. "

Margaret seemed to have noticed my uneasiness.

"It's nice, but don't worry. "

She pressed a button again; then, she changed the mode to semi-automatic.

"What is the form of change of control?. "

"Yes, because offline maps still can't pinpoint the location accurately in an area closed to the public like this. "

"It seems you are not an ordinary person, Margaret. "

"I am just a beautiful and sexy young woman. "

What she said was true.

"I don't deny it. "

"I'm just taking your word for it, though. Approximately how much does my cuteness get? "

"Rather than cute, I think you're too sexy..."

Suddenly my left cheek was pinched by her.

"You should be giving credit at a time like this. "

"sick, well, you are adorable. "

She just added to her strength.

"It seems you are not sincere in saying it. "

"It hurts, Margaret. "

"But, let it be. "

Then, she let me go.

I rubbed the part that still hurts.

"You are cruel too. "

"Hoh, do you want to feel it again? "

She brought her hand closer again.

"No, I'm sorry. "

"Rainier, it seems that we still don't understand many things. "

I don't know what he means, but I better not make him angry.

"Yes. "

"You better get ready. We'll be there soon. "

When I looked ahead, the car started to slow down. Then, there was a large gate that opened automatically. Is this what it feels like to be in a particular place of the upper class.

"Wow, it turns out that everything relies on sensors and data synchronization. "

"Geez, even though I wanted to be a little mad at you. But, it seems you know how to make my mood better. What you said is correct. "

"Eh, even though I'm just making it up. "

Of course, I was surprised by my own words.

"I told you, all the technology that makes users comfortable is here. Why are you still surprised? "

"If that's the case, it looks like it's going to be more than I thought it would be. "

Then, I saw that there was a villa that was quite large. Moreover, it is also quite close to the beach. Indeed this place is a premium place.

Then, Margaret simply stopped at the side of the driveway.

"We arrived. "

Then, Margaret put on her blazer again.

"ano, Margaret, the bra you?. "

"Ah, I'll use that later. After all, there was Rainier here protecting me from peeping. "

Her words made me think dirty even more.

"If that's your request, I think I can do it. "

Then, she again held my chin with her hand.

"That's why I'm not worried because you could be the culprit. "

She looked me straight in the eye as she said that.

I can't fight it at all.

"Hey, that's good. "

After saying that, she pulled back her hand and touched another button.

The car door opened from both sides.

"Come on; it's time to go. "

"Yes. "

We both got out of the car.

23