Chapter 21
2.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you not used to the outside like this?."

"Not really, it's just that I have to get used to various new environments that might just make it difficult for me. "

"I see; after this, we will leave again. "

"Yes. "

"Looks like I've misjudged you. But, before that. Your clothes are dirty again. "

When I looked at the bottom of my kimono, it seemed that things were right.

"Of course, it will be like this, although it makes it a little difficult for me to walk through the grass. "

"In that case, I guess the thing we can do is head towards the nearest destination. "

We both walked again; only a few steps left our shelter.

Lenora shouted at me.

"Maiko, run forward. "

"yes. "

I just followed her directions.

As if realizing something dangerous, there was a swarm of sizable beetles flying behind us.

Then, Lenora threw a smoke bomb right under her.

In an instant, the area around us was covered in purple smoke.

I continued to run forward so as not to be hit by the smoke.

But, when I realized Lenora was already far ahead of me.

"Go further. "

"Yes. "

I was amazed by her running speed, since when did she overtake me.

A few steps after I ran past her, she started to do something.

"Take this, Fireball. "

With her palm, she threw the small flame towards the purple mist. When they touched, suddenly there was a big explosion in the fog.

"it's little magic, but how can the impact be this big. "

However, Lenora headed towards me.

"Immediately run again; this can only temporarily stop him. "

"Okay. "

This time, I ran as fast as I could; we just kept running to avoid being chased by the giant burning beetle.

Still, I can smell an unpleasant smell. The creature was really on fire.

However, it was only then that I realized I could hear footsteps from the other direction. Their arrival even heard the ground slowly.

"Lenora, What is behind us? "

"I don't want to say it this fast, but I think you deserve to know it so that your running speed is higher. They're another species of a monster-eating monster; from the sound of it, I guess it's some kind of medium-sized ghoul that came along with his group. "

"ehhh, medium-sized ghouls. They should only be the size of a goblin. "

Just imagining their shape makes me want to feel nauseous.

"I told you, this continent is very dangerous. Many monsters are beyond your expectation. It could be; some of them are starting to chase us now. "

"ahhhh...."

I was getting more and more scared until my running speed started to keep up with Lenora.

"Looks like it worked; we'll continue to run at this speed. Keep Surviving, Maiko. "

"Yes. "

Still, running in a kimono-like, this was very difficult. Somehow, I should be able to escape.

***

After being in this position for a long time, both my hands and feet felt cramped.

At least, I can already understand some things. I guess, now that I'm in some bandit base, I don't know what happened to this body before, but I received torture for two weeks in a row. Anyone can die.

For a while, some of them came here and harassed me. All I can do is spit at them while being angry.

However, when I did that, they would retaliate against me with much more painful attacks.

Even some of them did various tortures on my body. Like making me aroused so they can tie my nipples with thread, or they will carry a wooden plank while continuing to beat right at my stomach.

At least, I can get some solace when I hear the moan from the other slave girls. Even though I'm a woman now, it still makes my lust a little bit higher.

What confuses me is why do I continue to be tortured without being asked a question? It should be if the enemy party caught like me would be treated like that. However, they continued to abuse me regardless of the information I had.

Plus, for a few moments, my head hurts suddenly. When that happened, other memories started to mix with the things I went through.

This way, at least I know that I have indeed been caught by the enemy and thrown into this country; my fate is unlucky.

"I am Ameyama Mamiko; it can't be changed; it seems that god damn knows what will happen to me. But why did he even let me go through this? "

Right after saying that, the door of my cell was opened again by someone.

"Looks like you can talk now. Ameyama Mamiko. "

Three people were walking towards me.

"Hahaha, what else this time..., you useless trash. "

"It seems you haven't changed at all after I locked you here. Eru, Luke, do it. "

"Okay, boss. "

Two of his men began to carry out orders from his boss.

"Open your mouth..."

Eru forced my mouth open with his two strong hands.

Meanwhile, Luke took the water in my cell's water barrel. Then, he forced me to drink all the water.

I kept coughing from receiving this torture again.

They kept repeating this until it made my stomach grow bigger.

"At least you look much better now. Your belly is as big as your breast. Hahaha. "

This bastard is satisfied when he sees me being humiliated like this.

At least, they started to stop doing this to me when their boss started talking.

"Have you given up and want to side with me?."

"Is this a way to get people to join you?…."

However, he kicked me in the stomach so hard that it made me vomit water both through my mouth and pussy.

"I just want to hear the answer yes, damn it. Luke, get that thing ready. "

"good. "

Without giving me a chance to speak, he kicked my stomach again several times until all the water in my stomach was gone.

Then, Luke came back.

"I've brought it, boss. "

"Quickly turn it on. "

"Yes. "

The pain I received was so intense that I couldn't open my eyes. I'm starting to get impatient with my current condition.

"Eru, tighten the chain. "

"Yes. "

That person then tightened the chains that bound my legs. So now I'm showing my pussy in that guy's direction.

"This thing I want to see, ah fantastic shape really pink and very seductive, yours is much better than my four wives. "

This older man is genuinely in the acute perverted stage; I must kill him at all costs.

Then, he crawled towards my crotch like he was about to pounce on my vitals.

Its shape is very much like a fed dog; if I can get out of this chain, maybe I can use my own hands to kill it, to hell with virtue. What I'm fighting for is my destiny.

"Finally, I can enjoy again..."

He was already right in front of my pussy.

At the same time, I, on purpose, peed in front of his face directly. I spit all my urine right at him.

Because this is the only thing, I can do to get revenge on him.

"Boss..."

When the two subordinates were shocked by what I did, their boss just kept quiet as he continued to watch my pussy.

"Looks like your pubic hair is starting to grow; I need to clean it again..."

It turned out that the reason behind my clean pubic hair was because of this person.

However, it suddenly hit me in the stomach again.

The pain I received was getting worse.

"How dare you treat me like this? Do you think my face is the same as the bucket where you pee? "

However, I can smile a little when the things I want to achieve are successful.

However, he came back to my face. Then he pulled my hair, so our faces were facing each other.

"Why don't you agree when I can give you anything you want..."

"Hah, what exactly are you talking about, idiot…."

When I gave him my sarcastic smile, he kissed my lips instead.

He kept forcing me to do it until his tongue went into mine, but I took this opportunity to bite his tongue.

He began to groan in pain, but suddenly one of his men slapped me on the cheek. Because of that, he was able to escape from my bite.

Just as his two subordinates were about to beat me up, the older man started screaming.

"What are you doing stupid, don't hurt his face. Do you want to spoil her beauty? "

Damn, it looks like I failed to sever his tongue. It looks like my strength hasn't come back yet.

"But, the boss is in danger; we have to do it. "

"I don't care; you can do any torture on her stomach, but don't touch other parts of his body. remember this carefully. "

The two subordinates looked taken aback by their boss's words.

"You guys come out; let me teach her a lesson. "

"But, this is dangerous…."

"Just do it, or do you want me to kill you? "

"Okay, we'll be outside if you need help. "

Then his two subordinates left the two of us alone.

After the door closed, I realized that my condition was really in danger.

His face matched the darkness of this room.

"Sorry, this week I didn't come three times as usual. At least, I'll give you something of the same before. "

Then, he took something his men had brought him earlier. Then, he lit the candle near me with a match.

"Perhaps...."

"Let's train you to be entirely mine. "

He also lit several candles at once; then, he deliberately burned the back of the other candle so that the melt fell on my breast.

"ahhhhhhhh..."

The pain was truly excruciating; it was my first time experiencing something like this.

"Good…, your moan is the best. However, this is still lacking. "

He just kept dripping a lot of the melt of candle on my body. I can only close my eyes while continuing to enjoy all this torment.

"Now, it's time to enjoy the first dish. "

He sucked my nipples alternately. His face is like a baby pig when he does that; I want to kill him right now.

"Because it's already the third week, I think the time will come suddenly; I will make your two nipples produce sweet milk; I'm looking forward to the time I can impregnate you, Mamiko chan. "

18