Chapter 34
1.1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

Several days have passed, it seems that everything has gone according to plan.

While I was serving the lust of these damn goblins, but all was not in vain. Ludmilla had finished giving birth; it was only time for me to start it all.

However, this is not as usual. There are quite many goblins swarming over my body, 5, 7; there can't be 15 at once.

When they enjoy my body like this, I just sit still like a statue while still sighing. It feels excellent if I close my eyes. The disgust for their ugly form will disappear; it's the only thing I can do when I'm under the mastery magic of this Goblin Shaman.

In the end, they all passed out after gang-bang me for some time.

When I tried to move my body, pain shot through my body.

"It hurts, if it continues like this my pussy will only be destroyed. To think that the goblin's dick is much bigger than a normal human. Whatever it is, now's my chance. "

I tried to stand up even though I was exhausted.

At least, I can still stroll even though it's hard. The goblins watching from above just kept on looking at me; it seemed their eyes were very keen to see beyond the darkness around them.

From what I know, only this place has torches as lighting. For the rest, there was only darkness covering the exit.

I continued to walk, as usual, not to arouse suspicion; at least there were strange things I had seen so far. There's only me who is a woman here, and all the goblins who have fainted right now are the result of my actions. My body is getting used to this.

Whatever it is, I have to go back to that place because everything is about to start.

After walking, I finally arrived in front of the small hut where I was sleeping.

I just walked in; I saw Ludmilla sitting and tidying up some things there.

"Mamiko, you have returned. "

She immediately came to his senses and helped me to sit up.

"Yes, more or less so."

However, my body seems to have reached its limit. I have to rest.

"You are pushing yourself too much, you should really rest. "

"Give me water and food..."

"Okay wait a minute. "

Ludmilla also gave me those two things, and I immediately enjoyed them.

"It seems, you really are greedy huh. "

Ludmilla laughed after saying that.

However, I continued to focus on eating because there wouldn't be a second chance to come if I missed it.

"I'll get straight to the point, Ludmilla is everything ready?."

"Yes, because of you I have enough time to get it. But, are you sure you need this? "

"Of course I really need it, maybe I can say that it's the only way to survive. "

"Okay, I believe you. So, when are you going to start? "

She looked worried when she asked this.

"It all depends on you, have you recovered? "

"At least I'm healthy enough. However, you should worry about yourself for constantly pushing yourself to serve them."

"This is also included in the plan, so is it true that you are completely healthy? "

"Oh my gosh, why are you like this. I don't understand anymore. One thing is for sure, I am ready anytime if you ask me. "

Can I take these words to be her approval?

"So, can we start now? "

"Ehh, now? Are you sure ?."

She seemed taken aback by my words.

"The timing is right, moreover I'veI already fainted some of them out. At least we can run away anytime. "

"Even though you said this was a plan, you decided on it all of a sudden. But, if you intend to do it now. I'll come along. "

"Then, now is the time..."

When I tried to stand up, it was tough. The pain that I had before returned.

"Mamiko, get some rest first. Even if it's you, it will be very tiring if you have been ganged up by that creature. "

"You're right, it seems I really need to rest for a while. Before that, can I ask you to help me get a rag. "

"what for ?."

"At least, I want to clean myself first. "

"Okay wait a minute. "

When Ludmilla left, I went back to thinking about all those things. If we succeed, maybe we can escape, but if we fail. Everything will come to an end; in the end, this was a reckless plan using all the things I could use.

I don't care about the favor that the god is referring to; if I keep waiting for my soul to be destroyed due to this kind of pleasurable torture, I'll have to change my fate or not at all. That's what I have to do.

"This is Mamiko. "

"Yes thank you. "

After I received it, I started to pay attention to my pussy. There doesn't seem to be any change.

I also cleaned the clit area and the front first.

"uh, you use it for that?. I thought you were trying to wipe your sweat off. "

"At least, I don't want to get pregnant with a creature like this. So, I have to get their sperm out first. "

When I'm sure I clean the outside, it's time for the inside. I put my two fingers in my pussy. Then I pulled my finger out and used it to open my pussy wide. At the same time, I also pee so that at least the sperm comes out.

"Ahhh, it feels really relieved. "

When I watched Ludmilla, why was her face red and watching me closely?

"Ludmilla. There is something wrong ?."

"no, no, it's not like that.., it's just.. how to put it..., you look so charming. "

Uh, what did she say? That's what's interesting about what I'm doing right now.

"Much more like slovenly than charming, but this is all I can do because there are no toilets in this place. "

"Even so, you look so beautiful when you do it Mamiko. How to explain it, my heart flutters when I see you do this. "

To be honest, Ludmilla scared me. But luckily, she's a woman. So, I don't have to be afraid to be raped by her because I'm weak like this.

"I take this as a compliment, at least I should clean myself first. "

Just as I was about to put my finger back in, Ludmilla ran towards me.

"Let me do it Mamiko. "

Her eyes looked straight at me.

"Uh, but why? "

"Please, just let me do it. "

She intends to do this. Can I consider this as sexual harassment of me?

But, if I think about it again. Previously, I had drunk her milk without permission. It seems I have to agree to it to be considered even.

"If you insist, I beg your help, at least do it slowly. "

"Yes, I will. In that case, please straddle wide. "

"Okay. "

In the end, Ludmilla used her finger to continue inside my pussy. When he did that, it felt perfect. I even squirt of semen a few times because of her actions. It seems there is something wrong with this body. However, I can say that it is much more enjoyable to use someone else's hand than to use one's own.

Ludmilla did this for quite a while until she finally stopped.

"Finally finished, I think the sperm of all the goblins have all come out Mamiko. But, how come you can squirt for multiple times? "

"nothing. "

"Hoh, what does it taste good? "

She had an annoying look on her face as she said that if only she weren't pretty. Maybe I hit her in the face by now.

"Forget it, let me rest for a while. Besides, please keep an eye on this place. "

"Okay, I'll do it. You better rest first Mamiko. "

After hearing that, I can finally rest.

***

After traveling for some time, we finally arrived at our destination.

It looks like a cave is so wide in front of me. After I slaughtered the monster skeleton evil that was guarding in front of the cave. Finally, I was able to approach her.

"So, is this the place Mafalda? "

"There's no mistaking it Master Severo, this is the SSS level dungeon we're headed for. "

"The aura is indeed very different, it seems we have to be really vigilant. "

"I have already informed our troops. "

"Now, about when can we start exploring it. "

Right after I said that Lawless spoke to me.

"Looks like we have to rethink our strategy, Master Severo. "

"For what, Lawless, is there anything that bothers you? "

"I think we have to focus on our backside as well. "

"Backside, you mean our supplies?."

"Not only that, but also includes Master Severo's escape route. "

"Run away..."

I don't understand why he asked me to focus on that.

"Master Severo, looks like we should listen to Lawless's advice. Apparently, there was something he knew. "

"is that true Mafalda?, I'm a little curious. "

"Lawless, what things are you looking at right now? "

This time, it was Mafalda's turn to ask Lawless about it.

"Something dangerous, even where we stand at the moment. "

"perhaps..."

"Yes, the skeleton evil revive again. "

Right after Lawless said that suddenly, a black mist appeared on both sides of us, and dozens of skeletons appeared from behind the fog.

"It seems, I have to beat them too. "

Before I drew my sword, Lawless said something.

"No need for master Severo, the two of them have already taken care of it. "

When I realized it, the skeleton line was cut down by something speedy.

When I looked carefully, two people pulled out their weapons.

A spear wielder and two sword wielders.

"is it Maestra and Lavey?."

"Yes, that's them indeed Master Severo. "

Then, the two of them walked up to me. The other adventurers still seemed to be unfamiliar with the movements of the two of them and the sudden appearance of the enemy. This means our group must be careful.

13