Chapter 6: RIP and TEAR
651 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

I had some spare time, so here is another chappy 2k word for you to enjoy also; this chapter has a pov shift. Tell me what you think about it

song recommendation: DICTIONARY - THE GO FIND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkzSHos5_y8  nice chill vibes with this tune

[collapse]

 

I woke up on the floor with a severe throbbing headache.

*groan* “It feels like my head has been smashed into a wall,” I said in pain

‘well, you’re not completely wrong,’ a familiar voice said to me. I looked around, trying to find the voice.

“where are you, Alexis,” I said aloud.

She giggled. “I’m inside you, silly also. You should stop talking aloud. You look like a crazy person.”

I focused hard, and I felt another presence inside my body. 'is that you. I can feel.' I said in my mind this time.

‘yes’, Alexis said

Alexis had a warm and cuddly feeling, but it also had a cold and ruthless part to it. It was enough to make me shiver a little.

‘how did this happen’ I asked Alexis.

‘well, when you.’

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? “ I turned to the voice only to see the Conductor surrounded by what looks like most of the guards in the mine.

The Conductor walked to the front of the pack of guards. “I wondered what person was capable of sneaking past all the guards and finding this place,” he said to me. “I was expecting to find a member of the Grimfellows down here, but imagine my surprise when I found a lowly slave down here. So tell me, little slave, how did you get down here? I assume it has something to do with your new appearance.”  

I stared at him, keeping deathly silent as my brain ran at high speed. ‘Fuck, how do I get out of this mess. I can’t fight all these guards,’ I thought to myself, ‘no, you can’t, but I can', Alexis said before I felt her presence take over my entire body and mind. I became a passenger inside my own body.

“Well, if you’re going to keep quiet, so be it. Guards! Capture her and bring her back to her cell. Also, I know a lot of you have wanted to “relieve” yourself for a while now. So feel free to use her body for as long as you like.” he said with a sadistic sneer on his face. “If she gets pregnant, it will be a boon to us anyway,” The Conductor said whilst turning and leaving the room, leaving me alone with all the guards.

“Disgusting, the way their eyes look at me. I’ll make sure to rip those out,” Alexis spat out.

A tall muscly guard walked out in front of all the guards. Judging by the way the other guards looked at him, he must have been the leader.

“Captain always gets to taste the girl first,”  he said to the other guards. Some nodded in approval, whilst some let out curses. “Now, girl. Why don’t you come over calmly, and ill give you a taste of a real man.” He said, eyeing me all over.

“Fool, Like I would let a pig like you touch me”, Alexis spat out at the guard.

“You little slu” before the guard could finish the sentence, Alexis lunged forward at impossible speed towards the guard and shot her hand into his chest. She grabbed his heart, but instead of pulling his heart out the way she came, she continued going forward, pushing his heart through his back for all the guards to see.

*********

 

“WILLIE, GET THE FUCK UP” the captain yelled at me. I jumped out of my bunk and stood to attention.

“The Conductor wants us all to head down to the pyramid. An intruder triggered the silent alarm in the pyramid.”

“The silent alarm, sir?” I replied sleepily

“YES, You dolt”, he snapped at me “, get changed and get ready to move out”, and without a further word, he turned and left my room.

I relaxed and went to my wardrobe to get my uniform on. My uniform consisted of a blue short-sleeved tunic with pair of light brown pants that itched like hell and a pair of leather boots. It was the basic guard uniform we were given at the start of our employment. Thankfully, we were allowed to customise our uniforms, so I bought a leather breastplate that covered my chest’s upper half, a leather shoulder pad, and a leather belt to put around my chest. It wasn’t the best armour around hell. I would hesitate to call it armour, but it was mine. After getting my uniform on, I left my room and started walking towards the pyramid.

“  Yo, Willie” I turned around and saw my friend Joseph run up to me.

“you heading to the pyramid as well?” he said to me as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a packet of peanuts.

“yep, captain kicked me out of bed as well. It must be serious,” I replied to him.

“Must be if all the guards are being sent to the pyramid?” he said whilst eating a pack of peanuts.

“Who do you think it is who snuck into the pyramid. OOH OOH. It has to be a member of the Grimfellows,” he said with the excitement of a 10-year-old.

I turned and looked at him. “Dude, grow up,” I said whilst I punched him in the arm. “The Grimfellows are a myth. A fairytale made to scare children to be good,” I said to him.

“There is some truth to every myth,” he said and punched me back.

I rubbed my arm. “whatever,” I said to him and punched him back in the arm. We continued this all the way to the entrance of the pyramid. Where the captain, Conductor, and a few other guards were waiting. After everyone arrived, the captain stood and gave us all the briefing on what was going on. I turned to Joseph, and I saw him looking around. So I leaned to him and whispered to him, “what’s the matter.”

“Nothing, it’s just… have you seen Trent.” He whispered to me.

“Why do you care? The guy is an asshole. In fact, I’m happy he isn’t here. The dude is insane. Look, focus on yourself, okay,” I replied. Joseph turned to me and nodded.

“OKAY, MEN BE SHARP WE DON’T KNOW WHAT EXPECT INSIDE THERE, SO STAY VIGILANT,” he yelled at us as 2 guards pushed open the doors.

I got ready for a fight as I marched into the pyramid room. The usual oppressive aura in the room has disappeared, and the pyramid in the centre has crumbled to the ground. Where the pyramid was, there was a girl, I couldn’t quite make out her face, but she had white hair with red specks in it. Is that blood? I asked myself. The Conductor moved in front of the group of guards, and by the way he spoke, he knew this girl. I put my hand on my baton and watched the girl like a hawk. I don’t know why but a part of me knew this girl was more dangerous than she looked. Finally, the Conductor turned and left the cavern, leaving us with the girl.

“Did you hear what the Conductor said? We can fuck this on, and she is my type too,” Joseph said gleefully.

I ignored him and focused on the girl. The captain walked ahead of us and called dibs on the girl. I honestly wasn’t attracted to her. In fact, she seemed to scare me a little.

“Now, girl. Why don’t you come over calmly, and ill give you a taste of a real man.” The captain said

“Fool, Like I would let a pig like you touch me”, The girl replied to him.

Before the captain could retort, I saw the girl lunge at the captain and shove her hand clean through

the captain, taking his heart with her. All of us guards stood in silence, trying to figure out how this slave had just defeated the captain.

 

“ARGHHHHHHH”

 

I snapped out of my trance and looked to where the scream came from. One of the guards was dead, on the floor in a puddle of his blood.

 

“KILL HER” one of the guards yelled; all the other guards let out a loud battle cry and rushed the girl. I stood and watched, frozen by fear. I don’t know why but all my instincts were telling me to run. But I couldn’t. I watched as this girl ripped through all the guards. Screams and wails of pain resounded through the cave as she unmercifully slaughtered anyone and everyone she laid eyes on. She danced around any attacks that attempted to hit her. She moved at inhuman speed, moving from one part of the room to the next in the blink of an eye. Sprays of blood went up into the sky and fell back down and stained the floor. The smell of blood permeated through the room and into my nostrils. It was enough to make me sick. I watched as our numbers dwindled quickly. Some tried to run away from this girl, no, this monster that was in front of us, but those who did were butchered. Some tried to beg to be spared, but she just killed them with no sense of remorse.

 

“WILLIE, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE! LET’S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,” Joseph yelled. He was covered in blood but could still move; I guessed most of it wasn’t his. I nodded to him and began to run towards the door. I wasn’t gonna die here. I was paid to keep slaves in check, not to deal with this shit. So I ignored the screams and kept running. I was almost at the door when I heard a familiar voice scream behind me. I turned to see the girl sinking her teeth into josephs neck and tearing a chunk out of it. Blood gushed all over her, but she didn’t care. It looked like she enjoyed it. The monster in front of me was covered in blood. Her hair was stained red, and so was her skin. She looked like something that crawled out of one of the pits of hell.  She set her eyes on me and smiled, revealing a row of razor-sharp teeth and charged at me. I got my baton out and got ready to defend myself. She appeared in front of me, and I swung down to hit her. She counters by lifting her elbow to block it. The baton connects with her arm with all my strength, but she looks unfazed. She jumps away and takes a fighting stance.

 

“Congratulations, you are the first to actually hit me. I hope you will make for a fun fight,” she says cheerfully before lunging at me. I blocked her lunge with my baton and attempted to counter-attack, but she easily dodged it. We repeated this for a while, her jumping and throwing punches at me and me trying to block the onslaught of attacks. She never once let up to give me a chance to strategise. With each attack, I block she hits me again stronger. It won’t be long until something gives. As I went for the counter-attack, she decided to counter herself instead of dodging like she usually did. She grabbed my arm and stopped the attack dead. She then twisted my arm and dislocated it from my shoulder.

 

“ARGHHHHHHHHH” I screamed as I collapsed to my knees.

 

“I’m bored now,” the monster said to me. Then I realised that I was never truly a challenge for her, just something she could play with for a while.

 

“You were fun, but it’s time I move on”, and before I could reply, she shot her hand into my chest and out the other side.

 

I collapsed to the floor, bleeding out. I watched as she walked away and resumed her rampage. My vision blurred and went black. The last thing I heard were more screams.

 

 

27