E.P 1: Ketsueki Sakenomi
435 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The Bio chapter is in my Story Idea book on Wattpad)

The camera opens up to Ketsueki sitting on the edge of a building kicking his legs. He is humming and moving his head side to side. He is wearing his hero costume. His strange yellow eyes are scanning the city.

The camera zooms out to show Ketsueki fully.

血液

"Ketsueki Sakenomi"
Revenant hero: Io. Japan's number 8 hero.

Then suddenly he hears some roaring off to his side and sees a giant villain at Tatooin Station.  He tilts his head to the side and a question mark appears above his head.

Ketsueki:"A villian attack?"

He stands up and jumps off the building and lands on a building bellow him and he jumps from roof to floor, heading towards the Villain.

Later.

He lands on a roof near the Villain and a mask appears on his face and is about to invervein when MT. Lady  drop kicks him. 

Mt. Lady:"Canyon Cannon!"

His mask disappears and he gives a small smile.

Ketsueki:"She seems to being do nicely now."

Mt. Lady:"Piece of cake for the world's next hottest hero." *She looks to everyone.* "Hi there, everyone, I'm Mt. Lady. And you don't have to worry about this bum anymore."

Ketsueki looks down and sees a bunch of people taking pictures of her.

Ketsueki"Wow she has lots of fans already."

She waves to the crowd and cancels her quirk and she shrinks. A bunch of reports surround her and the cops tie up the villain. Ketsueki jumps down and walks to her.

Ketsueki:"Nice work Mt. Lady."

Fan Girls:"Ahhh, It's Io!"

Mt. Lady rubs the back of her head.

Mt. Lady:"Aww thanks, sir."

The camera pans to Izuku. And he looks in his book and flips to a page about Ketsueki.

Izuku:"Revenant hero: Io. He's been doing the hero business for a long time now. He could be the number 2 hero but he refuses to move from his 8th spot. He says 'He wants the younger generation to have some glory.' His quirk is really strong. 'Blood Veil' is what he calls it. It makes him basically like a vampire and he also has a spear like tail, he calls 'Stinger'. "

He looks up from his book and sees Ketsueki waving with his left hand, and Izuku sees a ring.

Izuku:"Many people believe he is married, but no one knows to who and Io won't tell anyone. Many believe he married another hero."

The Ketsueki is taking picture with some fangirls. They freak out when they get their pictures.  He seems completely oblivious about why they are like that.

Izuku:"But from what other hero's say and some of his interviews. He is an airhead."

The camera pans back to Ketsueki and he waves one last time.

Ketsueki:"I need to go now, bye. And remember Stay-" *He points to the crowd.*

Crowd:"Positive."

Ketsueki smiles and he jumps onto a building and leaves.

Later that day.

Ketsueki is walking down the street, still in his hero outfit. When suddenly a sludge guy run past him.

Sludge guy:"Out of my way."

Ketsueki:"Oh, sorry."

The All Might suddenly runs by and grbas Ketsueki.

All might:"Come, sir Io."

Ketsueki is flying like a flag behind All might.

Ketsueki:"Where are we going, All Might?"

All Might:"To catch a Villain."

Ketsueki:"Okay."

The sludge Villain goes down a manhole and into the sewers. All Might and Io (I'm going to start calling him Io most of the time. To make it easier to type and Call him by Ketsueki when he is not in hero costume.) follows him into the sewers.

Later.

The two of them have been following the sludge guy for some time and then they get to a manhole and, They hear the sludge villain above them talking to someone. All Might and Io jump through the manhole. They see the sludge villain attacking a teenage boy with green hair. The boy reminds Io of someone.

All Might:"Have no fear, you're safe." *Io and All Might stand to their full height.* "Now that I am Here, that is."

Io:*Waves his hand.* "I'm here too."

The sludge villain goes to attack them and they both duck under the attack. Io's mask forms on his face and his stinger tail comes out. All Might charges the sludge villain and Io slices the guys arm off with his tail. All Might goes to Punch him.

All Might:"Texas...Smash!"

He punches the air and it blows the sludge guys appart freeing the young boy.

All Might puts the Sludge Villain into some soda bottles. Then him and Io walk up to the unconscious boy.  All Might lightly slaps his cheek repeatedly.

All Might:"Hey! Wake up! Hey--"

All Might:"Hey! Wake up! Hey--"

They boy wakes up. And he sees the two heroes looking down to him.

And he sees the two heroes looking down to him

Io:"He's finally awake."

All Might:"Thought we lost you there."

Izuku gasps and he backs away screaming.

Io:"He seems ok."

All Might:"Yup, well, looks like you're moving around all right. Sorry 'bout that back there. We didn't mean to get you caught up in our justicing. Usually I pay more attention to keeping bystanders safe. But it turns out this city's sewer system is pretty difficult to navigate."

Io:"I couldn't smell him down there. It smelt so bad." *He then covers his nose.* "I can't smell anything now, it's so bad."

Both All Might and Io laugh.

Izuku is still freaking out.

All Might:"Anyway, you were a big help. Thank you! We've captured the evil-doer!" *Holds up a soda bottle with the sludge guy in it.*

All Might gives a big smile and Io just stands there.

Izuku:"Holy crap. I gotta get an autograph." *He looks around.* "I've got a pen around here somewhere." *He finds his notebook.* "Please sign my notebook."

Izuku opens it up to find both All Mights and Io autograph in there and he screams.

Izuku:"They already did!" *He bows up and down repeatedly.* "Thank you so much! This will be an heirloom. A family treasure passed down for generations to come!"

All Might gives a thumbs up and Io just rubs his head.

All Might:"Uh-Huh!" *He taps the soda bottles that are now in his pocket.* "Welp. I've gotta get this guy to the police so they can take care of 'im." *All Might looks to Io and Io waves him off.*

All Might then looks to Izuku and waves to him.

All Might:"Stay out of trouble. See you 'round!"

All Might starts to do stretches.

Io:"Yeah, I got other stuff to do."

Izuku:"Wait. You're both leaving? Already?"

All Might:"Pro heroes are constantly fighting time as well as enemies."

Izuku gasps.

All Might:"Now stand back. I'm taking off." *All Might jumps off.* "Thanks for your continued support!"

Io looks back and sees Izuku gone and then he looks back to All Might and sees Izuku attached to his leg.

Io:"Huh, interesting."

He then starts to walk away.

The camera pans to a view of the city then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-22-2021

1243 words.

( There first Episode 1 is done. I hope you liked it.

Also again of your a diehard fan of BnHA you might not like this series.)

Also I don't own anything except Ketsueki, so All right go to their original owners.

10