E.P. 3 Roaring Muscle
307 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Two days later from the last episode.

The camera opens up to Ketsueki and Ryuko sleeping early in the morning. Ryuko is hugging Ketsueki from behind. Then Ketsueki wakes up opening his trange yellow eyes and looks to the night stand where his clock is and checks the time.

4:05 A.M.

Ketsueki slowly moves Ryuko's arms and he gets up. He stretches and rubs his eyes. He grabs his golden necklace and grabs his clothes.

Ryuko notices the missing heat and moans from displeasure.

Ryuko:*Sleepy.* "Honey, come back to bed. It's still early."

Ketsueki puts on a white T-Shirt and a pair of jeans.

Ketsueki:"Sorry sweet heart, I can't. I promised All Might I would help him with something."

Ryuko:"This early in the morning?"

Ketsueki:"Yes."

Ryuko hums and rolls over.

Ryuko:"Well be careful. Also tonight is lasagna for dinner."

Ketsueki smiles. He then puts on his cloak and his mask frame.

(This is basically kind of what Ketsueki looks like

(This is basically kind of what Ketsueki looks like. He's not Smaug so no, He doesn't have breasts. And his hair is a little shorter than that. He is also wearing a T-Shirt. He has the necklace and the hood. Also his eyes are like Io's too and the mask frame.)

He then walks over to Ryuko and kisses her on the cheek.

Ketsueki:"See you later."

Ryuko hums in agreement.

Later at Dagoba Municipal Beach Park.

Izuku is heard grunting as he is seen trying to pull some ropes that are wrapped around a big fridge. All might sitting on top in muscle form.

Ketsueki is off to the side benching pressing a smaller fridge.

All Might:"Hey, hey, hey. It's pretty comfy up on this fridge, how are you doing down there?"

Izuku then falls to the ground exhausted.

Ketsueki is still lifting the fridge.

Ketsueki:"45, 46, 47."

All Might:"People move these every day, y'know. And most of them don't even have any super strength.

Izuku then sits up and looks to All might.

Izuku:"Well, yeah, but.... There's an extra 600 pounds with you sitting on top of it."

All Might:"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form, at least."

Ketsueki:"Good job, All Might."

All Might gives ketsueki a thumbs up.

All Might:"Thank you, Sir Ketsueki."

Izuku:*Looks to all the trash.* "Great, much better. Why do you have me dragging trash across the beach, anyway?"

All Might:*Laughs and pulls out his phone and takes pictures of Izuku.* "Take a look at yourself. You're not ready for my power."

Izuku:*He Gasps and cires.* "But I thought you said that I was worthy!" *Izuku starts to scream.*

Ketsueki:"He's talking about that weak body of yours, Izuku."

All Might walks up to Izuku and Izuku stops screaming and looks to Ketsueki then to All Might. Ketsueki is still lifting the fridge.

All Might:"He's right. My Quirk, One For All, is a whole lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane of pure force. An unprepared body can't fully inherit it. Your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to."

Izuku screams in terror, then he shakes his head.

Izuku:*Runs his arms.* "Okay. So this whole trash thing is really some find of hardcore gym workout. And... you're my trainer."

All Might:*Smiles and gives him a thumbs up.* "With some help from Ketsueki, But you got it. But there's another reason, too."

All Might walks to the fridge he was on.

All Might:"I did a little online research yesterday. Turns out this part of the beach used to be beautiful, but it's been a total mess for the last few years." *He knocks on the fridge leaving a dent.*

Ketsueki:"It used to be so beautiful. Now it's full of trash from the ocean."

Izuku stands up.

Izuku:"That's right. Because of the oceans currents, anything that's dropped in the water ends up here. People take advantage of that when they're illegally dumping their trash.Now, all the locals avoid this place."

Ketsueki:"I don't like those people." *He crosses his arms, which then causes the fridge to fall on top of him.* "Ow."

ALl Might and Izuku sweat drop.

Ketsueki pushes the fridge off of him.

All Might:"Heroes these days are all about showing off and capturing flashy villains." *He crushes the fridge like a soda can.* "Things were different before Quirks. Service was that mattered. Back then, heroes were those who helped the community. Even if it was kinda boring."

Ketsueki then walks up to All Might and he points to Izuku. The morning sun shines behind the too.

Ketsueki:"You will restore the coastline for this entire section of the beach. Back to the way I remember it."

All Might:"That is the first step on your path, young man."

All Might/Ketsueki:"Towards being a hero."

Izuku then looks to all the trash.

Izuku:"Um... All this? But... There's so much. That's impossible!"

All Might stands up.

All Might:"Young Midoriya, you wanna go to UA, Right?"

Izuku looks to the two.

Izuku:"Well, yeah, Of course! You both went there. So it must be the best school around, right?" *He brings up his hand and curls it into a fist.* "It's a long shot. But still. I'm gonna shot for the moon. UA."

All Might:"You've got a lot of spirit, fanboy!" *He turns around and looks out to the ocean.* But, as I've mentioned before, hero-ing isn't easy to do without a Quirk. It's not fair, but that's the reality. And UA is the hardest hero course to get into. So that means..."

ketsueki looks out to the ocean and smiles.

Izuku:*Runs up to them.* "...That I have to prepare my body for your Quirk really fast.UA's exams is in ten months!"

All Might pulls out some papers.

All Might:"Not to worry, kid. I've got you covered. With the help of my handy 'Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan!' Follow this to the letter and the beach will be cleaned up just in time." *Ketsueki climbs on All Mights shoulder and looks at the papers.* "I also detailed every other aspect of your life while I was at it." *He hands the papers to Izuku and he looks through them.*

Izuku:"Even my sleep is scheduled."

All Might then whispers into Izuku's ear.

All Might:"If I'm being honest, this is going to be super hard. Think you're up to it?"

Izuku:"Yeah, sure I am. I have to work way harder than anyone else to get in. So what choice do I have, right?"

Ketsueki:*Raises his arms up.* "Training montage!"

The camera now shows Izuku pulling some lockers.

All Might:"Come on, put your back into it, Midoriya! It's not gonna move itself!"

Ketsuki is drinking some coffee.

The Izuku is running with a tire on his shoulders.

All Might and Ketsueki are standing on some trash.

All Might:'Let's go, Let's go! The clock is ticking and ten months will be over before you know it!"

Ketsueki: *Holds up a sign that just says 'Team.'* "Go team!"

Izuku falls over.

All Might:"Don't you give up! It's time to go beyond!

Izuku gets back up and starts running again.

The camera then shows Ketsueki using his stinger to lift up a TV and Hands it to Izuku. Izuku grabs it and starts running again.

Then the camera shows Izuku trying to push a large tire. Then it shows him running as All Might who is coughing up blood is cheering him on. Then it shows Ketsueki wrapping some tires with rope and hanging the rope to Izuku.

Then it shows Izuku and Katsuki doing some sit ups together.

Then it shows Izuku puking behind a barrel and All might groans, Ketsueki covers his eyes. The Izuku is trying to push a truck in the pouring rain. Ketsueki is using his stinger to shield himself from the rain.

Then it shows All Might in a full swimsuit. And Ketsueki in a pair of swim trunks, He has his veil around his shoulders.  Izuku is swimming and the two heroes are watching.

Ketsuki is not wearing a shirt and you can see his toned body but also a large scar that runs from his left shoulder down to the middle of his stomach.

Some girls appear behind the two heroes.

The Girls squeal and All Might laughs. Ketsueki is confused.

The is shows Izuku carrying All Might in Muscle form as Ketsueki walks next to them.

Later.

Io is standing on top of a building.

Io:"Izuku has come along way these past few months." *He smiles.* "He should be able to inherit 'One For All' soon."

The he gets a call on a radio scanner about a robbery and he jumps of the building and heads towards it.

Later on February 26.

All Might and Ketsueki exit a truck and walk to the beach. All Might is in his skinny form. They hear screaming and they see Izuku standing on top of a pile of trash screaming.

Ketsueki:"That looks fun."

All Might grabs Ketsueki and they run to the beach. They look to see the whole beach is clean.

A big smile appears on Ketsueki's face.

All Might:"Hey, Hey, holy craps, kid. You even cleaned up the outside the area I told you to. Seriously... There's not one speck of trash left on this beach. Only a few minutes to spare. But you exceeded my expectations! Holy.. Stinkin'..." *He turns into his muscle form.* "Supercrap!"

Ketsueki:"This is amazing!" *He runs down to the beach.*

Izuku falls of the pile of trash and All Might catches him.

All Might:"Excellent work."

Izuku:"I finished everything. All Might. I did it. Do you think I'm ready now?"

All Might:"Yeah, you did good, kid. I gotta say, I'm impressed." *He sets Izuku down.* "I knew you had it in you,but this is beyond." *He holds up his phone to show a photo of when Izuku started is training.* "Look at this.

Izuku looks at the photo.

Izuku:"Um..."

All Might:"It's you crying ten months ago." *All might looks at Izuku's muscles.* Look how far you've come. Such improvement! There's still a long road ahead of you before you can inherit my full power set.But it's starting to look like you can do it."

Izuku:"All Might... Do I deserve this? Are you sure?"

All Might:"Hm?"

All Might:"You and Io put so much time and energy into helping me." *He starts to cry.* "How did I end up so lucky?"

All Might laughs.

Then they hear Ketsueki's voice.

Ketsueki:"Sand castle."

They both look over towards the water and they see Ketsueki sitting in the sand, holding a pink shovel. He is finishing building a sand castle.

All Might and Izuku sweat drop.

All Might then chuckles and slaps Izuku on the back.

ALl Might:"It was your hard work that did this, not ours. Now. For your reward, Izuku Midoriya."

Izuku:"Yes, sir!"

All Might pulls a strand of his hair from his head.

All Might:"Someone told me this once. There's a difference between being lucky and deserving. One's an accident, the other a reward. Never get the two confused. Take that to heart, young man. This gift. You earned it with your own valiant efforts."

Izuku's face turns to one of determination. All Might holds out his hair.

All Might:"Eat this."

Izuku:"Huh?"

Ketsueki laughs

Ketsueki laughs.

Ketsueki:"Your face looked like that too, All Might."

All Might gets embarrassed and turns to Ketsueki.

All Might:"Not in front of the kid, sir."

All might turns back to Izuku and explains the process to him.

Izuku:"To inherit my power, you've got to swallow some of my DNA, that's how it works."

Izuku:"This isn't exactly how I imagined it."

Later.

The camera opens up to Io standing at the entrance of the school waving to kids has they pass them. A lot of them get excited when they see him. Then he starts talking.

Io:"Welcome kids to UA. I hope your all excited."

Kids:"Yeah."

Io:"Well kids please make your way to the exam room, It'll be starting soon!"

A few kids run up to him asking for his autograph and he signs a few papers. They get so excited and run into the school.

Io:*He throws a hand up.* "Welcome To You're Hero Academia!"

The camera pans to a view of the school then turns black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-23-2021

2120 words.

6