Ch-49: Old Marquis Is The Hero Who Saves The Beauty
1.4k 3 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Official History Compilation Committee is the largest mage organization in Japan. This Committee is famous for it's Shuto Ancient Style martial arts.

The History Compilation Committee is devoted to controlling all supernatural events in Japan. It is sub affiliated to the Government of Japan. 

They are also the ones who do the hiding the existence of supernatural world from the normal people through manipulation of the media. 

The History Compilation Committee was founded during the Meiji period by one of the Four Ancient Families, Sayanomiya.

Later, the authority of the History Compilation Committee was equally divided into the hands of the Four Ancient Families— Seishuuin, Kuhoutsuka, Sayanomiya and Renjou. 

Amongst them, the Seishuuin are distinguished by battle strength and political power, while the Sayanomiya has formed the core think tank of the History Compilation Committee. 

The Tokyo branch of the Kanto region and the Kyoto branch of the Kansai region are the two main offices of History Compilation Committee. 

At this time, in the main office of the Tokyo branch, in the main conference room, a girl who looked only about sixteen or eighteen years old with beautiful short red hair and was dressed up like a boy, was sitting on the main seat. 

The girl's name is Sayanomiya Kaoru, the heir of the Sayanomiya Clan, one of the Four Ancient Families. 

This girl who has just entered the first grade of high school not long ago, is already the Tokyo Branch Chief of the History Compilation Committee. 

Below her were the leaders of the key departments of the entire Tokyo branch who hurriedly rushed here from their posts for this emergency meeting. 

"Chief Sayanomiya, this is the information we just received, the new 'King' of Italy; Lord Roy Crowley, has arrived at Haneda Airport with his two knights and Princess Alice just moments ago."

"Currently, they seem to be heading towards the Silver Rose Hotel in Chiyoda Ward, in central Tokyo by car."

Touma Amakasu, a capable man in his thirties was the one giving the report. He is a subordinate of Sayanomiya Kaoru, who acts as the external liaison of the Tokyo branch. Secretly, he is also the right-hand man of Sayanomiya Kaoru.

Sayanomiya Kaoru's facial expressions became grave as she listened to the report, she asked with a light frown:

"Amakasu-kun, didn't the officials of History Compilation Committee went to welcome the arrival of the 'king'?"

"Chief, the new 'king' came to Japan without notifying the authorities, maybe 'king' doesn't want to meet us, and so we did not dare to go beyond King's wishes."

"If the 'king' thinks that we are keeping watch on him while escorting him, it will be a big trouble."

Amakasu replied in a calm tone. As the liaison of the Tokyo Branch, it is his duty to always remain calm and clear headed; and deeply analyse to handle any situation. 

"Well, you have done a good job this time, Amakasu-kun. Since the knight of the 'king' did not take the initiative to inform us, it means that the 'king' wants not to be disturbed..."

"I have another piece of information here, this the one that worries me more. The Oldest Campione, Wolfish Predator Marquis Voban also arrived in Japan not long ago."

Sayanomiya Kaoru took a deep breath as she said, her tone gradually becoming more solemn.

"Wh, what?! Why would the two 'kings' suddenly come here at the same time?!"

The calm and poise expression of Amakasu changed drastically, and the whole meeting room was messed up. 

People rushed to discuss and looked scared. Japan does not have its own Godslayer, and the arrival of the two Godslayers at the same time is the ringing of the bell of danger. 

This news is undoubtedly a disaster like a major earthquake for Japan, especially since both of these two Godslayers still had a bad reputation.

"There is a news that has been obtained from the Council of Sages at Greenwich, the new 'king' captured Princess Alice from her residence in London."

"After that, the new 'king' comes to Japan, and at the same time Marquis Voban also comes here. From this information, I think we can already presume what the two 'kings' are going after."

Sayanomiya Kaoru's body trembled slightly, she voiced with gritted teeths. 

"It's for Yuri Mariya!"

Touma Amakasu's status in the History Compilation Committee is not low. He knows very well about the incident of Marquis Voban summoning the Heretic God that occurred in Europe two years ago. 

Based on the arrival of two demon kings on earth at the same time, as well as the nature of Godslayers to kill more Gods, he can directly point out their target. 

"Yes, it’s Yuri Mariya. The new 'king' wants to repeat what Marquis Voban did two years ago."

"Marquis Voban has always regarded Yuri Mariya as his own possession. It is absolutely impossible for him to silently watch the new 'King' take away his 'belongings'."

"This is probably the biggest difficulty I have encountered since I became the Tokyo Branch Chief. But, we can't just raise our hands in desperation and silently watch the situation go out of control."

"...Amakasu-kun, immediately look for Yuri Mariya, and then take her out of Japan. It doesn't matter where you take her, you can even throw her out into the wilderness or into the sea, just take her out of Japan!"

Sayanomiya Kaoru suddenly gave an extremely cold order.

Touma Amakasu was taken aback, and then he said in realization:

"Chief, you mean... to use Yuri Mariya as a bait to attract the attention of the two 'kings'?"

"Yes, the task of our History Compilation Committee is to ensure the safety of Japan and it's peoples."

"We are not able to protect Yuri Mariya in front of the two 'kings'. Then the only thing we need to do now is to hope that the two 'kings' don't conflict in Japan, especially in Tokyo!"

"So we can only be cruel towards Yuri Mariya. Compared to the security of the whole nation, a Hime-Miko is valueless, even if she has the talent to arouse the coveting of two 'kings'!"

"...Amakasu-kun, don't hesitate, we don't have much time, go and complete the task, now!"

As Sayanomiya Kaoru ordered, all the other members of the Tokyo Branch remained silent. Sacrificing a Hime-Miko in exchange for the safety of Japan, in their opinion, this was the most correct decision.

"Yes! I understand, Chief!"

After accepting the order, Touma Amakasu acted quickly.

As Touma Amakasu left, Sayanomiya Kaoru turned towards the heads of the departments of Tokyo Branch and ordered:

"Stop any traffic or people going to the Silver Rose Hostel and, if possible evacuate the people near that area. I just hope that my intuition is wrong..."

................ 

—Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo.

In the most luxurious presidential suite on the top floor of the Silver Rose Hotel, the daily accommodation fee is as high as millions of yen, but for a Godslayer like Roy, money is as worthless as dust, just some papers with numbers. 

"Where are your two knights?"

Sitting on the dinning table, Princess Alice was happily tasting all kinds of dishes, with a joyous smile on her face.

In the past few years, she has been lying in her bed due to physical reasons. Her body's illness and weakened digestive system made her unable to enjoy the worldly delicacies. 

Madame Aisha is most of the times not in the present timeline, so Princess Alice has been only been healed once by her and that was more than five years ago. 

Now that she is finally able to use her real body to move, and the gastrointestinal function has also improved. Of course, she has to feast on all the dishes she could. 

"I have asked Erica and Liliana to capture Yuri Mariya. I have no trust in the History Compilation Committee of this country."

"Those hypocritical guys will agree on the surface but act slowly so that Marquis Voban captures Yuri Mariya first; and when that old Marquis would have already left Japan, they will come to inform and apologize to me, and I, who needs Yuri Mariya will hurriedly chase after Marquis. In this way, even if any fight occurs, no matter how destructive, it will be out of Japan."

"Instead of meaninglessly waiting for them to send Yuri Mariya, it is more convenient for me to directly send someone to catch and bring her to me."

Roy put his right hand in his pocket, and pressed his left hand in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass window, looking at the busy Tokyo City. 

"The Japanese History Compilation Committee is very clever. According to some sources, the History Compilation Committee is also supported by some God."

"Most probably it is some Heretic God who has existed in the mortal world for too long, and has 'discarded' his Heretic nature of wandering to become a True God and has 'secluded' himself..."

"I have also got the news that Marquis Voban has arrived in Tokyo; and Black Prince Alec who was in the countryside also seems to be currently missing."

"Marquis Voban is prideful, he would not act together with another Godslayer to attack you but Gascoigne is different, after a tough fight with Marquis, he will most probably sneak attack on you."

The noble and elegant princess sliced the corner of a piece of cake with a silver spoon and brought it to her cherry lips to taste. 

As the former and most grand chairman and chief speaker of the Greenwich Council of Sages, her analytical reasoning ability and information source is the highest in the entire world. 

"The actions of Marquis of Woban are within my expectations. This time the old man has come to Japan to become the 'hero'. But want I didn't expected was that my captured Princess cares so much about me."

Roy smiled jokingly and teased her. 

Princess Alice elegantly finished the full pastry, and then said with an impish smile:

"What can this princess do, a thuggish devil king first forcefully captured this beautiful princess and then even included her in his 'harem'. It feels that the princess is also getting mesmerised by this thuggish behavior."

Roy turned around to look at Princess Alice and frivolously joked: 

"...I think thuggish is the wrong word, that handsome devil king must be domineering. But if Black Prince Alec hears the princess lovely way of confession, I think that he will spurt out blood in anger and envy?"

Princess Alice in front of him was dressed in a black laced night wear. Maybe purposely, she kept her one leg on another which caused the lower part to rise and exposed the corner of the laced lingerie, tantalizing the man to explore the deeper abyss. 

The waist stash was loosely tied, which caused the nightwear to hang loosely from her fair shoulders, which may drop at any time to show the engrossing scenery inside. This whole scenario will burst off the pangs of desires of any man. 

But with Princess Alice’s exquisite and upright face and her natural noble temperament, even this sexy night wear looked noble on her. 

Her amazing slender, hourglass like figure increased her charm to max, she looked just just like a lily blooming under the moonlight in the royal garden, which no man could possibly ignore.

Her picturesque eyebrows frowned slightly, and she said inslight dissatisfaction: 

"...The relationship between Alexander Gascoigne and me is not what you think, and so unfortunately, I cannot satisfy King Roy's strange interest."

"Then you should put on more clothes, there is a young man of vigor standing in front of you."

"Anyway, King Roy seen my body from all directions. It's not a big deal to be looked at a few more times~~"

"Anyway, in the past, I had to wear such heavy pajamas to keep myself warm. Now that my body is in good condition, of course I have to liberate myself more."

Princess Alice pulled up the hanging shoulder strap and stood up, and complained:

"This princess already homeless, after King Roy rushed into my residence, my residence is exposed to the whole world, now I have no place to live."

The two gradually began to verbally fight, this scene looked more like small skirmishes between lovers, not at all like the relationship between a kidnapper and a hostage.

Princess Alice's residence was a secret, she only confronted Black Prince with her Spirit Body, her real body was always lying in the Silver Dusk Palace, unknown to anyone. 

That's why Black Prince Alec was so helpless in front of her, even if he destroyed her Spirit Body, she will make another and disturb him in many ways. 

But, who is Roy, the Holy Son of Holy See. The Holy See knew the hiding residence of Princess Alice, so he easily got the exact location. 

Because he didn't hid himself and openly swaggered into the Silver Dusk Palace, the residence of Princess Alice appeared in world's eyes. 

At this moment, there was sound of heavy footsteps heard outside the presidential suite, and Roy's expression finally changed on hearing this sound.

57