Ch-51: Against The Wolfish Predator
1.3k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roy recited the incantation to activate the Authority he obtained from Metatron:

"Behold! For I Be The Angel of Presence! For I Be The One Privileged To See The Almighty! Now I Shall Share The Privilege With Thee!"

"Thou Shall See The Dateless Light of Genesis As Well As The Eternal Darkness of Extinction!"

"<Visage of The Alpha & Omega>!"

"So bold!"

Obviously, Marquis Voban didn't expect Roy to use his powers suddenly when he was still talking. 

Roy's face 'distorted', it was as if he had seen another great existence through Roy's face, his eyes were dazzled with divine brilliance.  

The holy light of the past, the present, and the future entered in his body through Roy's face as they channelled through his eyes, the infinite and eternal brilliance shined on his soul and spirit, but this pure, holy light instead of blessing him turned to twist his will.

The light like the brilliance of the sun burned Marquis's eyes, causing him to close his eyes in pain and turn his head to avoid the sight. 

"Aahhhh––––"

The Marquis shouted angrily. His body croaked, bright red blood trickled out of his eyes and ears. 

Even closing the eyes to avoid Roy's face didn't helped much, the divine light that already entered in his body was still contorting and warping his mind and spirit. 

The huge magical energy in his body was going haywire.The limbs were even more difficult to move, his body seemed to be drowned in heavy lead. Even his nose felt sore with blood dripping out of his nasal cavities. 

 — "<Dragon Subduing Saint Punch>!"

Roy let out a low cry, and the magical energy released from his body shattered the floor under his feet. 

A illusionary dragon body made of shinning, bright gold scales condensed out of his fists and he slammed into the face of Marquis Voban. 

 "Crunch— Bang–Bang–"

The crunching sound of broken bones came with Marquis Voban groan, Roy's punch broke the bone of a Campione which is harder than steel.

The force of the punch caused Marquis's body to hurl out, like a bullet that was shot out from it's caliber. 

The roof of the Silver Rose shattered. The shockwaves shattered the glasses of the whole building, even deep cracks appeared on the walls.

As for Marquis Voban, he was blasted into the sky like a cannonball and fell on the main road which caused a crater to form with his body as the center, under the exclamation of the pedestrians. 

"Alice, be careful. That punch didn't do much damage to that old man."

When the illusionary dragon phantom contacted with Marquis, he had already activated his <Wolf of Lyceus> divine authority, his body had already partly-morphed into a werewolf, so Marquis was able to withstand the force of the punch that can even subdue dragons. 

"Don’t worry about me, King Roy. Marquis Voban needs my assistance, so it’s impossible to do anything to me."

"Instead, it’s you who has to be careful. Marquis Voban is the oldest Campione who has been rampant around the whole world for more than two hundred years."

"He is not a Godslayer who is so easy to defeat. He was unprepared just now, that's why you gained the advantage. Be vigilant."

Princess Alice eyebrows wrinkled slightly, her noble and elegant eyes looked at Roy with worry, and her fair and pretty face with traces of concern.

"After I became the Holy Son of Holy See, I went through all the information present on the Six Godslayers. You also presented me with the information on Authorities of other Godslayers that the Council of Sages have found."

"So, Marquis Voban does not know my abilities very well, and I know all his abilities. In case of intelligence source, I have an advantage over him."

Roy slipped his right hand into his pocket and turned his head towards the main road. Leaving Princess Alice with his straight back view. 

"Then I will wish King a glorious victory."

Princess Alice smiled, holding both sides of the overcoat on her shoulders with her hands, her white-golden hair and gorgeous face make this dilapidated room seem to be blooming with flowers.

Roy turned his head and said: "If you can, assist Erica and Liliana."

"King... unexpectedly would ask his hostage to assist him. This request is really excessive on king's part. But Erica and Liliana, I like these two girls very much, I will try my best to help."

Princess Alice showed a cheerful expression. This woman who likes to join in the fun showed her true nature again. 

"Well, I would be thankful. Then..."

"Respect Mine Authoritah! For Incomprehensible Is The Nature Of Holy Trinity!" 

"The Holy Fighter Shall Desend As The Holy Ruler! Let Mine Holy Glory Fill The Heaven, The Earth And The Hell! For I Agnize Anointed Prince Of The Seraphim! "

" <Prince of Blazing Light>! "

With the guarantee from Princess Alice, Roy directly chanted the incantation. Facing an enemy like Marquis Voban, Roy would not keep any reservations. 

A phantom of an Archangel appeared on his back. The phantom of the Archangel with red hair, blurry face and six pairs of holy white burning wings was treading on a dragon, carrying a banner; with a cross shaped sword in his right hand, and his left hand weighing souls with a balance scale. 

The materialized figure shinked to a shining point and entered Roy's body. 

Suddenly, six huge pairs of holy white, burning wings with a tinge of gold flurred behind his backs. 

His deathly silver-white hair was partially dyed with the sun like saffron colour. His bright silver-blue pupils turned into golden red with a fire burning deep within. 

A glowing, bright halo engraved with the myths of Bible materialized on his head. 

Roy equiped the 'Archangel Physiology' and activated the 'Graced Wings', and turned into a beam of flame and flew out towards Marquis. 

Marquis Voban can considered to be the worst kind of enemy to Roy. Roy’s powers are all suitable for swift battles and quick results.

Whereas, Marquis Voban possess high stamina and defense in his Werewolf form, which can lead to a protracted fight. Though his stats also increase in his Archangel form, and even more than Marquis's, but it will last only for ten minutes! 

Either Roy will end the battle before the dispersion of his power, or Marquis Voban will withstand Roy's explosive and stormy offensive and win the battle when Roy gets exhausted. 

But Roy still has absolute confidence in himself. Because his seventh <Holy Right> and the ultimate killer, as long as he uses it, he will be able to obtain the ‘victory’. What he has to do now is to gather the requirements to activate this authority.

With only ten minutes of use time in his hands, the ‘Graced Wings’ was used, and Roy turned into a beam of light and flame, and rushed towards Marquis. 

In terms of speed, he has surpassed the speed of sound, Roy came to the crater of Marquis Voban almost in the blink of an eye.

At this time, in the centre of the crater stood a ferocious Lycanthrope.

(Warning: This battle will have some info dump mixed (for some people) so fighting melody might be disruptive for only this fight. Only, only, only, important things need to be said three times.) 

56