Ch-67: The Deepest ‘Abyss’ Known To Common Mankind!
1.5k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...This is an announcement for all the passengers, due to unknown reasons, all flights taking off from Haneda Airport will be shortly delayed. Passengers are requested to patiently wait for the next announcement regarding the specific departure time."

"I repeat..."

The sudden delay of the fights give rise to mumbles of complaints to pervade the airport terminal. But these complaints ceased shortly. 

For people who often travel on planes, it is normal for planes to take off late and so on. It is not worth making a big fuss. 

It's just that the sudden delay of all the planes during a good weather condition, is relatively rare nowadays.

"Hmph, our flight which was already late is now delayed once again. Are we even going to arrive at Kyushu in time? We will miss our baseball finals ceremony if this goes on for another hour."

A rather athletic and muscular Japanese boy complained in a dejected tone. 

"Excuse me, you are blocking our way. Can you please move aside."

Just when the teenager was frustrated with his circumstances, he suddenly heard an prideful yet charming voice rise from behind him. 

The elegant voice make people subconsciously associate the owner of the voice with a 'Hime', but the other party's Japanese was a bit mediocre and lacking, so she was definitely not a Hime. 

('Hime' is the Japanese word for princess or a lady of higher birth.) 

"S-sorry! I-I'm so sorry."

Japanese habits which had been inculcated into him from a small age, make the youth instinctly bow in apology as he tottered sideways. 

As he bowed towards the owner of the voice, he got to glimpse the profile of the girl behind him. She was indeed not a Japanese but a foreigner with smooth golden hair.

She looked rather tall for a girl, donning a red dress and leather boots that was incompatible with the attire of other people in the airport, but it perfectly highlighted the beauty of the girl, just like a proud phoenix among a bunch of common birds. 

Even the noise around her unknowingly became smaller as if the world seemed to have stilled, eyes regardless of gender or age naturally fell on her.

'What a beautiful girl... but she seems to be, ...hurt.'

The boy's heart nearly skipped a beat as he looked at the girl. The foreign girl in front of him looked a little pale, and he could still see some scabs on her wrists. Discerning that the scar should be a stab wound, he felt empathy for the pain this girl had to experience. 

But soon, he quickly lowered his vision, because the girl's penetrative sword-like vision made him feel as if countless needles were stinging on his back, making the teenager feel a terrible chill course through his body.

"King, the idle and miscellaneous peoples have left, please!"

Erica separated a clear path among the throng of people with her own aura and lowered her head with her hand on her chest in one direction, just like a knight facing it's lord in the middle ages, her tone respectful. 

This sudden change in attitude and the beauty of the girl aroused many people's attention in the same direction. 

This time was the time when the people in the airport terminal noticed the more compelling man behind the girl and the other three gorgeous girls beside him.

The young teenager wore a complex and magnificent cardinal robe. There were three other girls around him, a silver-haired foreign woman similar to the previous blonde girl but with more delicate featurs. 

Moreover, the combination of a girl in a witch costume and another in a sailor school dress was really eye-catching.

However, most of everyone's attention was focused on the handsome teenager with a gentle smile, just like a holy saint, every person who gazed upon the teenager experienced their mind feeling calmer and sublime. 

Their heart felt palpitations of want to worship God, as if they were graced with the divine presence of the Son of God who descended on the earth, willing to compassionately bear all the sins for the atonement of the world.

Roy felt more and more that he has become a light bulb, a walking preacher with highest efficiency every seen in history; at normal times after he mastered the <Visage of The Alpha & Omega>, it is easy for people to subconsciously associate him as an angel, saint, son of god, etc in a snap. 

"Godou Kusanagi, come back to your senses! The beauty and the handsome guy are gone, come on Godou, you are embarrassing yourself."

The Japanese boy who was in a daze was grabbed by his friend who shook his arm to gain his attention. 

"Ah..? Sorry, Itachi, I was just a little mesmerized. What do you say, are they some superstars?"

"I don't know either, but to me, they looked more like a young master travelling with his attendants. Anyways let's go, teacher Madara was looking for you."

The young man named Godou looked back for the last time, only to be dragged away by his friend.

"Hmm?"

Roy with excellent hearing halted his steps for a moment as he tilted his head to look back.

"What happened, king?"

Erica next to Roy noticed his movements, she leaned to Roy's side and asked vigilantly, her jewel-like eyes swept around, thinking that it was an enemy.

"Erica, look at that boy. Do you see something special?" Roy inquired as he raised his chin to point at the boy who was being pulled away by his friend. 

"Umm..., no, I don't. There is not even the tiniest bit of mana, he seems to be just an ordinary person."

Erica looked at the back of the boy, and answered in a puzzled tone. 

"Nothing, let's go."

Roy turned around and headed forward. With the four girls walking through the VVVIP channel, Princess Alice's special plane was already waiting for them.

... 

The private jet took off from Haneda Airport, heading towards Jerusalem, Israel.

In Roy's bedroom on the plane, Erica was standing in front of Roy, her expression slightly nervous as she fiddled with the hems of her dress.

"According to the previous agreement, I will give you a reward and a punishment."

Sitting on the sofa, leaning comfortably against, Roy said with a mischievous smile. 

"I'm ready, my king."

Erica was like a soldier prepared to enter the battlefield, with the determination of death.

"Don't be so nervous, by the way, as far as I remember, Erica, you also have the blood of a witch, no? So, you should understand the ancient magic of the witch– 'sex magic'?"

The elegant knight was stunned for a brief moment, she didn't expect such a 'heart-stirring' question out of blue; her pretty face which was pale due to mana depletion looked more strikingly dyed with rosy red, but soon she restrained her shame and answered Roy's question: 

"That is the most basic magic in witch arts. Any magic user who has dabbled a little into witch arts knows this magic."

"Mhm, so Erica, write down the specific usage method, if you know the principle, it would be better."

Although, Roy has read a lot of books in the Vatican, he really hasn't muddled in this aspect. Sexual magic is not evil magic. On the contrary, it is a very orthodox magic. 

It is even more famous in the East as the 'double cultivation', there is even a famous classic on it– 'Kama Sutra'; but in the Middle Ages, the witch hunting was stigmatized by the church, which made people push the witch arts into the zone of evil.

"It turns out my king has taken interest in these things? But it is understandable. King, you are only sixteen years old this year. Since you are young, it's normal for you to be interested in a woman's body, especially when in your capacity, no woman will refuse."

When Roy mentioned this magic, the beautiful girl with the alias of the 'Crimson Devil' narrowed her eyes charmingly, and even her voice turned soft and seductive. 

"As the king's knight, I have an obligation to solve your problems, even if it's the needs in that 'area'. Ah, can't king give me a more reasonable identity?"

"Come on Erica, I am a year older than you. Ah, you obsession with 'identity'..."

Erica's words made Roy hesitate for a while. He knew that Erica actually wanted him to give her a status like a 'wife' or 'fiance'. But how can a freedom loving 'bird' restrain itself in one nest. 

Seeing Roy's hesitation, Erica sighed helplessly:

"I see. King doesn't want to make any promises. My king wants to be a playboy hooking girls left and right."

"...Since king wishes so, Erica doesn't dare to ask for too much, so for now let me be king's secret lover. I just hope that king will not come into contact with other random woman. If king has urges, king can find m-me."

As she said this, Erica unbuttoned a few buttons on her dress, pulled down the tunic as a heavenly scene dazzled Roy's eyes making him swallow everything he wanted to say.

"But I still have injuries on my body. I need king's help to heal my injuries just like King promised~"

Erica approached Roy boldly, she bent down and headed for his face. But Roy suddenly blocked her with outstretched hand, and before she could express her puzzlement. 

Under the girl's exclamation he directly pulled her into his embrace with his fingers lightly tracing down her slender abdomen. 

He lightly nibbled on girl's swan like neck as his hands reached out for girl's tempting cherry imploring to be plucked under Erica's sultry exclamation. Roy feel the delicate body shudder as a barely audible moan escaped her lips. 

Roy halted his mischievous hands as he lightly breathed next to girl's ears in his peculiar dominant tone as a smile glistered across his lips:

" ...now leave the rest to your king."

And without much hesitation, his impish hands traced down deeper to flow into the reveries of the deepest 'abyss' known to common mankind. 

Bit by bit, Erica recovered her gradually dispersing sensations.

* * *

Why was she enveloped in a rising mist of hot air? As far she remembered, she had bodly plunged into her kings arms with the way she came into this world, stark naked. 

Then... then, her king took hold of the process, caressing her genitals, her breasts, her body, like he was holding the most precious treasure in the world. 

And then, then she seemed to have... fallen asleep... 

Under those gentle eyes she saw for the first time, those honey dripping moments felt like a lullaby of love and ardent expression, inducing her into sleep. 

The thought of falling asleep in middle of what she had been seeking for so long made her mind flustered. She struggled to open her eyes, but her eyelids were too heavy to be lifted.

Through the haze clouding her mind, she felt the press of questing lips against her own – so soft, yet firm with urgent heat. 

The tip of a tongue thrust deep into her mouth. It pried open her teeth and entwined itself with her tiny tongue, so forceful that it seemed to be trying to swallow her whole.

Layer by layer, her robes which she didn't know to have put on were peeled away from her, slowly revealing the fair, arousing expanse of her skin and the exquisite form of her petite body. 

"Haaang!", a moan escaped his lips under the touch of those hands. 

Warm hands moulded themselves to her soft, snowy mounds, and began kneading her flesh with wanton desire. 

The tiny buds on her chest flushed and tightened into sharp, crimson points. They trembled lightly, as alluring as red plum blossoms in bloom atop snowy peaks.

Bending over, the man took a reddened tip into his mouth. He nibbled and sucked gently at the bud, refusing to let go even for a second. At the same time, he ran a hand down her slender waist to grope and knead the mounds of her buttocks.

A slight tingling sensation started to spread from her chest. Little by little, the tingles seeped into every inch of her body, and she began even trembling without realising it.

"Haaa, haaa. Haaa", such slutry indecent sounds escaped her lips that made her twitch in shame. 

Those warm hands continued with their downward slide. They parted her slender, shapely legs with ease, and the burning hardness at his crotch pushed between her thighs to press against her downy, tender flesh. Then, it began teasing her.

Slowly grinding. Slowly nudging. Gently but mischievously evoking her pangs of desire. 

Light and persistent as rain on her skin, lingering kisses flitted across her body. They trailed from the corners of her eyes to her brow, swept down her soft neck and delicate collarbone to scale the swell of her perky breasts. Then, after roaming down the winding contours of her waist, they returned at last to her trembling lips.

Under the succour of such fine artistry, the snowy expanse of her body began to gleam with a thin sheen of sweat, while the lightest of pinks began to suffuse her translucent skin. She was lovelier and more and enticing than ever.

The prominence on the man’s throat bobbed a little. The heat in his strong, well-built body intensified. He sought out the delicate bloom between her legs. 

The sweetest nectar spilled into his hand and smeared all over his palm. In the next breath, pulling away his hand, he eased his burning rod into the entrance of her hidden paradise.

"K-King... P-Please give me.."

Without any response, with the palms pressing down on her legs, the thing she desired desperately gave her the moment of her life, he bunched his hips and thrusted into her.

“Ahh…” she cried out, sweet as an oriole’s song, striking a lasting chord in the very soul of her listener.

It hurts. This time, the pain woke her up a little more. A violent shudder tearing through her body, her lower belly tightened and clenched down hard on the intrusion.

Almond eyes opened bit by bit. In the bright moonlight, a most handsome face came into view, barely inches away from her own. 

Looming above her, gazing down with glassy eyes full of desire, was a man she knew all too well: her king, the man she had eventually and unknowingly come to love, the current focal point of the world—Roy Mrkl Crowley. 

Though she knew what was happening, the diract clash of gazes and realisation of their identities sent Erica’s mind into turmoil.

But oddly, a 'forbidden' relationship between a monarch and his knight ignited sparks of unknown pleasure. 

Meanwhile, Roy was slowly losing his mind as Erica’s tender flesh squeezed around him. Convulsing, her insides clung tightly to his hardness as warm, honeyed juices gradually washed over the head of his shaft. 

Roy reeled a little from the sensation. As if he were soaring into the heavenly paradise and plunging back into the earthly love, a most exquisite pleasure tore through his entire body. It surged from his tailbone straight to his head, almost pushing him over the edge.

Furthermore, Erica’s eyes were right before him—endless, dreamy pools brimming with scattered moonlight, so unfathomable that they seemed almost loving. 

For an instant, he almost caved under the allure of those glistening waters and drowned himself in their depths.

But the valiant Campione was never one to lose his bearings in a battle. Since when had he ever been overshadowed in a war, be it of wits, strength or bed?

He recovered in no time at all; soon, he was his usual decisive self once more. Clasping Erica by her tiny waist, he thrust forward with added force and buried himself completely into her softness. The thin barrier within her broke at once, shedding crimson spots of blood as he moved against her.

“Ahh… hngh…” Pain—the most excruciating, bone-racking pain—seared through her body and jolted her wide awake. 

Her mind cleared. Enlightenment dawned upon her: the things have changed. 

She was reborn, from a girl to morphing into a woman. 

Erica was brought to tears as she lost bits of her virgin purity, not because of sadness or pain, this level of pain is not enough to bring a Great Knight like her to tears, it was because of happiness, because of the reprocreation of love. 

Her need. 

Her parents had died at a very young age and she was since then raised by her only known living relative, Paolo Blandelli. 

She never got to receive much family affection, no, in fact she had never tasted it. Her uncle as the head of one the most prominent mage associations around the globe was always busy with his work. 

Guilt-ridden Paolo who couldn't give some family time to his niece, gave her nicest of luxuries and fulfilled her every demand. But those were not what she wanted, the big empty manor only increased her loneliness.

But the young girl didn't let her loneliness falter her spirits, she is a Brandelli, a family of lions and she is the lioness princess, her deceased father used to say so. 

Erica trained as a knight of Copper-Black Cross, delving ever inch of her and eventually gained her knighthood at the age of twelve and even became a Great Knight at the tender age of fourteen. 

In just two years, becoming what others couldn't do in decades! Showered in fame and glory! 

But her lone childhood still left some shadows. 

The young and lone Erica as a child has always been wary of strangers, she felt unsecure, in order to surround herself with a blanket of warmth she learned to observe more, she felt the need to do so to increase her hold on her own safety, making her more perspective that the other children of her age. 

Erica came to become the courageous, passionate, and strong-willed woman but her past experiences also made her, despite having a noble appearance, possess a notable manipulative streak and notorious for pushing people's buttons. 

She was additionally known for being a devilish girl who liked to tease people shamelessly, which she only showed to her close associates, who call her a fox. 

Due to her tricker nature, nearly everyone else found it harder to tell if she was acting or was actually true to her feelings.

Someone like her with such a manipulative and doubting mind will never find true love, she thought so. 

She even used to deny reality, thinking she didn't need any love, she is a strong willed knight, moreover nobody was worthy of her in this whole world. 

But, she was wrong, totally wrong. 'He' appeared, when she first saw him, he appeared like an arrogant young master. 

Their relationship was formed on mutual benefit, atleast at the start it was so. But more she knew him, more she found her's 'he'. 

Someone who understood the real her, someone who could accept her in whole, someone she was falling for, someone.... 

“Ahh… En…” Erica, who was lost in thought with the past, cried out with a weak moan as she was brought back to the reality by the rough thrusting that were tangling her mind with pleasure.

Roy frowned, as if upset with himself for the painful expression from his knight beneath him. 

He was still intruding her softness with the might of a beast, inserting his whole hardness with each thrust, but it was gentler than before. Her sweet nectar spilled out like an overflowed fountain everytime the hardness was pulled out.

She was fortunate in a way, as her body, sensitive to the rim, would jolt with pleasure with each thrust, slowly relieving her of the remant pain from getting her cherries popped so suddenly.

"You are a lioness, Erica, my lioness," he whispered into her ears. 

Yes....

She is a lioness, a valiant lioness, not a damsel. She would enjoy the whole process, she would respond to the intrusion with enthusiasm.

She reached out and touched his spine softly. He flinched with a jolt of pleasure as he felt her gentle fingers caressed his spine, his hardness thickened in response.

She moved her lower body, lusting for more, as she felt his reaction, unknowingly tightening up herself.

“What an alluring crimson demon…” He rasped, as he controlled his hardness and held it in. He leaned down to kiss her lips but somehow missed. 

“Hug me,” She said in a shaking voice as she avoided his kiss, “I-l need more…”

“As you wish,” Roy laughed and hugged her hard, as he started a new round of rough thrusting, at this moment, even if she wanted the stars or the moon, he would give it all to her.

"Ah! Anng! Ah!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned her cheeks against his burning and sweaty face. 

'W-Wait.'

She suddenly remembered that they were still in the plane and her loud moans may be reaching outside! 

Feeling a bit guilty and flustered from the possibility of getting caught red handed, she proceeded to shut her eyes and mouth and immersed herself in the aggressive movements from the man above her and responded with her own. 

Roy, slowly mastering the lustful body underneath him, had found her tiny budding bud and started bumping it intentionally. She shivered every time he bumped it, he could feel her stress as he prolonged it.

Soon, her body started to shake and redness filled her cheeks as her lower lips contracted. 

Her legs tightened around his waist and arched her back as her warm nectar exploded out of her in an uncontrollable wave.

Roy felt a sense of accomplishment as he felt her warmness, watching her with deep eyes as he spilled his heavy load into her.

Erica was half-unconscious, worn out from reaching climax as her arms slipped away from his neck. 

"K-King, Erica l-loves you.... Mpmh", she murmered half-conciously as a tongue invaded her small mouth. 

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. However, it is also the motivating force for mankind. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*

56