Ch-71: The Sacred Song Of The Soul
1.4k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shock came and went quickly, Princess Alice soon calmed down. She motioned her fingers to lift the strands of platinum-golden hair dangling on her forehead behind her ears. 

Lifting the white porcelain teacup again and gently sipped it to calm her lingering emotions, she responded with a smile after a light laugh:

"Aigo... King Roy, you really still targeted this princess."

"Okay...? So the witch's Spirit Vision can even predict my moves?"

Roy raised his eyebrows.

"Of course not. Although the witches claims to have the ability to predict the future, when faced with existence like Gods and Godslayers, the so-called foreseeing the future is impossible, Memories of Void records get distorted due to the divine aura they possess. The reason why I guessed it was partly because Erica told me."

Princess Alice's watery pink cherry lips curled upwards. 

"Erica..? She actually told you all these things..."

Roy was a little astound for a moment. Though Erica has an open personality, with regards to her body she is as shy as Liliana. 

He didn't expect Erica to recount to Alice about the private matters that had happened between them, nor was he disgruntled, as he had no intention to hide his relationship with his lover. 

"Girl's tea parties are not something men can understand. King has to know that girls always love to share some little secrets."

Princess Alice little finger hooked, as she teased Roy with her charm. "But Erica said you didn't give her the status of a wife or a fiancé. Can king satisfy my curiousity? Could it be that king, doesn't like her? Or, king is greedy for a harem~?"

"There is nothing to hide. To be honest, I really don't have that kind of 'to die for' type of love, whether it's for Erica or for you, Princess Alice. It's nothing more than me coveting your beauty, ability and knowledge."

Roy voiced his thoughts quite frankly, putting forward his jerk-like speech without hesitation. 

"...but I have to admit that Erica is a good girl, I have started to like her too, but not to the extent of whole heartily loving her or devoting myself. In fact, whether it's Erica or you, Princess Alice, we have only met for a short time, and I don't believe in nonsensical things like love at first sight. It's life and reality..."

"Quite simply, like modern men can have countless lovers, but only one wife; even if the ancient emperor had three thousand beauties in their harem, there was only one person who could be called the 'queen'. How dangerous is the battle for the status in the harem, I don't have to specifically bring it up, right?"

"Erica is a smart girl, but sometimes, she is just too oversmart. If I give her a 'status', she will definitely want to hold it tightly by all means. And for that useless status position, the harem will fight openly and secretly. How the emperors dealt with their harem has always been the top priority since the ancient times."

"If the harem is discordant, it will affect the mood of the emperor and in turn affect his work, which will be quite disastrous for the country. What more if I'm not even a king of the mortal world~ The world's stability will be at stake."

Roy's awe-inspiring speech turned a simple gossip of love into a precursor for the world crisis. 

"So, taking all circumstances in the view, I came to a conclusion. If I don't give any female status from the beginning, what is there left to fight for? In this way, my harem will be a symbol of true equality."

Princess Alice jaws where gaped in shock. She quickly regained her composure, but still couldn't stop the twitching of the corners of her mouth. She looked at the Campione who was comfortably basking in the sunlight and said with a dry smile:

"King Roy, if the Eastern Leader was here, she will definitely agree with your remarks. The deed of opening a harem is so plain that there is no guilt, this self-will is already a Godslayer."

"...So am I the same? I can only be named a lover?"

"You too, because princess you are also a smart woman."

"Should women be stupid to get more?"

"If it's in front of me, whether it's a smart woman or a stupid woman, if I love them, I will treat them the same."

Princess Alice chuckled in her nightingale like tone: "Since, I am already king's lover, what's there to shy for~? I thought the king to be more dominant~"

Before Princess Alice word's where even finished, she was 'attacked' as a voice lingered in the air, "Since you agree..."

After that, Princess Alice found herself lying in Roy's arm, before she could voice out her thoughts, his lowered his head as his lips met her's. 

This was the first time Princess Alice properly got to feel a kiss. His tongue forcefully pried open his lips and assertively wrestled with her tongue. 

While shocked by the electrifying sensation that passed through her whole spine, she found a hand slowly opening the buttons of her dress, flashing her pure white lingerie. 

Her pretty face was dyed red, and she quicky grabbed Roy's hand and tweeked shyly, "My king, not here. Let's go inside."

This is an open air balcony, her room is on the lower floors, so it is easy to be seen. 

Roy smiled slightly. Under Princess Alice's tender call, he picked her up in a princess hug and walked directly into the bedroom.

.....

"Sex is the sacred song of the soul; sex is the sanctuary of Self…

Sex is the supreme sacrament, wherein the body and blood are offered up to the soul. The elements thereof must be worthy, their consecration absolute…

The sexual nature of a man is his most intense expression of himself; his subconsciousness endeavours thereby to inform his consciousness of his Will… It is supremely sacred to him, and to interfere with its expression, or try to edit it, is an abominable crime."

—The Revival of Magick by Aleister Crowley

Under the magic of the witch, Roy extracted Princess Alice's knowledge into his own mind, and then before the knowledge dissipated, he quickly eroded the knowledge with his super-ordinary comprehension.

The Hime-Miko and witches of this world can said to be the existence closest to God. Hime-Miko are women descended from divine ancestors. 

And, these divine ancestors are the former mother earth goddesses who have been either defeated by the King of the End, or sacrificed their power to him, and lost most of their Divine Power and Authorities and reincarnated after losing most of their memories. 

During the fusion with Princess Alice, Roy learned a lot about the witches and the Heretic Gods. It's just that most of witch's magic requires witch's blood. 

Even if Roy is a Godslayer, he can't overcome this point. Of course, he doesn't care about the witches' magic that tends to generally have women inclined effects.

A few days later, on the previously crumbled Mount Alma Torran, which was restored to it's previous state, Roy, returned to this hidden heart of the Ancient Jerusalem. 

However, this time, Roy was not alone, but came together with his knights and other twenty girls of different ages, who are all witches with good spiritual power given to him by Japanese government. 

The theoretical knowledge on the ritual of summoning the Heretic God was taught by Aiwass and the knowledge for execution was gained from Alice and Erica, Roy has already integrated both the sides to make his own unique ceremony. 

The magic materials completed the layout of the grand ceremony. In the key places, complex magic runes were depicted. And with chanting an indescribable mantra the ceremony Roy was waiting for finally kicked off. 

Under Roy's command, all the 20 earthly witches and Hime-Mikos positioned themselves in their respective place. 

At the forefront, stood Princess Alice and Yuri Mariya as the ones presiding this ceremony, with Liliana and Ena assisting them from sidelines. 

Erica, who had transformed into a women, just guarded at Roy's side and kept a look at the surroundings to prevent any messy people from affecting the ritual.

"Alice, Yuri, are you ready?"

The burning candles flickered in the silence of the night. 

At his side, a ten-year-old girl was focusing on the sight before her, this little girl was Hikari Mariya, the little sister of Yuri Mariya. 

He was pointing to Yuri in this way that if she didn't cooperate and dared to destroy the ceremony in the course of the ritual, then the consequences could only be borne by her sister.

"Brother Roy, are we going to perform the ritual?"

The ten-year-old girl had no fear at all. She just boldly stared at Roy with her big innocent eyes. 

Well... looks like even if Yuri did something, he wouldn't be able to get himself to harm this pure innocent soul. 

"Yes, just ask your sister to complete the ritual, and then you can go home. As a witch, you should know this well."

A light smile surfaced on his lips as he bent down to rub the little girl's head and spoke softly. 

"Yeah! I am a maiden sent by the shrine. I will definitely complete this ceremony for the big brother. But, big brother has to fulfill his promise and take me to play outside."

The little girl nodded vigorously.

"Ok, I promise."

Roy's slightly bent waist gradually straightened up, as he said in a serious tone: 

"Go ahead"

Many witches and witches did not dare to neglect. Immediately closing their eyes, they infused their spiritual intent in the magic circle beneath them. 

At the very center of the ceremony, an ancient bronze ring was placed on a raised altar; Alice and Yuri with the ring as the medium, pulled the spiritual intent gathering behind them and quickly sneaked their spiritual consciousness into the Astral Plane, chanting as their voice reverated around the surroundings. 

"He is the greatest king in the history of the Jewish Myths, and one of the most legendary kings in the world. The King of the United Monarchy..."

"The second born child of David and his wife Bathsheba... "

"The seeker of wisdom more so than gold or political power..."

"He used his wisdom to conquer the hearts of the people... He created great wealth... He who was blessed with wisdom..."

"With the ten rings upon both hands, he is a proof of a wise man recognized by God. The ten rings- 'the source of the magecraft that employs angels and demons'... with the seventy two demon gods under his command..."

"The void of the emptiness, the emptiness of the void, everything is nothing. There is nothing new under the sun, everything is chasing the wind, everything is catching the shadow..."

"....."

As Princess Alice and Yuri Mariya uttered these words in the state of spiritual vision, Roy was convinced that the bronze ring was indeed a possession of King Solomon. 

The ring as the medium had already make them know about the deeds of its owner. 

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*

45