Ch-91: Men Will Be Men
1k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's time to go to bed."

Roy pointed at the clock hanging on the wall and responded.

"Then you go to sleep human, don't care about this goddess, this goddess is the Queen of Night. This goddess will grant you a peaceful night's sleep and won't attack you at night."

Athena didn't hear Roy's overtones, or maybe she understood it, but she just didn't want to pay attention to him.

Roy eyebrows rose in amusement as his eyes gleamed mischievously, he all of a sudden boldly bent down, grabbed Athena's by her waist, directly hugged her tightly by her waist and lifted up her.

"What are you doing, human?"

Athens's sharp eyebrows wrinkled, as she questioned angrily.

"Of course I hugged you to sleep. Ah ha, don't do it. We have promised each other. We will not fight today."

Sensing the wobbling wave of divine power from the petite goddess in his arms, Roy timely added:

"...rest assured, I will not do anything to you. Of course I know you are a 'noble' tsundere goddess. And, didn't I say that it was boring? Does it seems a handsome chad like me needs to resort to such means? Just look at this face, this charm, all Olympus Gods will commit sucide in shame, I'm telling you."

"Such a brave and conceited son of the fool who dares to covet this goddess."

Athena looked at Roy coldly, more piqued because she knew that this human was purposely teasing her but she can't back away from the already finalised terms, she for the first time found herself in such a vexing situation in her long life. 

'Atleast, atleast this goddess will get that Cappuccino made by that little knight girl', Athena thought as she consoled herself, resisting from punching on that nasty handsome face. 

She let him put herself on the edge of the bed, quietly watching as he softly placed her head on the pillow, but her brows scrunched up instead, to her it felt as if this human was taking her noble self as a cute delicate pet. 

Live Life, King Size—that was one of the Roy Mrkl Crowley's core true will. It meant to take a dynamic role in your own development. 

It means steering the rudder of your own life and taking advantage of your own unique personality and potential; making the most of what one has and never settling for less than the life you are capable of living.

And Roy found two new sources of entertainment after his almost unvarying one year of life— 'certain' commandments given by a 'certain' elder of a 'certain' sect with 'certain' noble aspirations which was without a doubt the brainchild of a 'certain' hardcore lolicon in which only 'certain' commandments were accepted by Roy; and the another one being the perfect subject to apply them on—a 'certain' tsundere goddess.

Watching Roy who was filled with anticipation for the 'certain' joys of life, Athena who had misunderstood his 'noble sources of joys' with something else, suddenly showed a vivacious but mocking smile: 

"Males, gods or mortals, are always the same, mortal women are not wrong when they say that men will be men."

"Though all may deny and spitter, all men envy the life of that lecherous thundering gigolo. Roy Mrkl Crowley, you are the same, desiring this goddess's body for carnal pleasures. Don't you worry, this goddess will personally kill you, give you the love of death, and let you walk alone in the wilderness of the cold and dark underworld."

Athena's eyes were brimming with killing intent, Roy's peaceful smile upturned, he was 'turned on' by the killing intent blowing right on his face, a predatory upgrin etched itself on his face as he said; "Now I'm getting excited, Athena."

In a cosy mansion in the deep valleys of Alps. Two men and women with their own thoughts and murderous spirits were 'quite oddly' hugged together and fell asleep.

Of course, it was not so uneventful. 

FIRST COMMANDMENT:

THOU SHALT NEVER PISS OFF A LOLI! AND IF YOU DID... 

...BAKA!! —Accomplished!

THIRD COMMANDMENT:

TREAT THINE LOLI HOW YOU WOULD TREAT THINE PLUSHI. —Accomplished! 

Just the person himself didn't know. 

* * *

The weather had turned stable and actually quite nice. The torrents of wind and snow rampaging throughout the last night had stopped, and the warm sunlight donned on the earth, bringing a touch of warmth to the icy snow-capped mountains.

Roy was lying on the soft mattress with a thin quilt on his body and breathing ever so slightly. 

The quilt, draperies, mattress, cutleries, etc. were all new things that Roy had demanded from the Glacial Touch. 

Although he can accept the use of second hand furniture. But it is absolutely unacceptable to use the quilt and bedding that others have slept on. 

Especially when this was once the home of a senile old m—, cough, his 'respectful' predecessor who selflessly handed over to him all of his life's inheritance. 

In Roy's arms, the loli-like Athena was still wearing her baggy sweater, and was hugged tightly by him. His calm breath tickled her neck. 

Athena flatly lying on the pillow, blankly staring straight at the white ceiling embellished in pure silver that added a touch of low key luxury. 

The purple onyx eyes were still like a tranquil lake. There seemed to be nothing unusual about sleeping with a man, a Campione. 

Although she is one of the Trio Greek Goddess famous to be pure virgins, but as a member of the extremely chaotic Greek Mythos, Athena could not be without knowledge of both sexes.

It's just being taken a little advantage of anyways. No other deep relationship occurred. For a dying person, this goddess will magnanimously hold some tolerance. 

Athena thought so.

Athena waved her small hand to hit away the back of Roy's hand that were lightly caressing her soft pink tinted cheeks. 

The crisp voice finally awakened Roy, he opened his eyes and met Athena's calm and indifferent gaze. He dodgedly withdrew his hand and awkwardly laughed off with an insincere expression: 

"...Sorry, sorry, haha, this is just force majeure, your body is too soft, so it's too comfortable to hold, so... you know."

Looking at Roy's content expression, Athena harrumphed, he completely regarded Athena as a pillow to be hugged to sleep. 

Athena sat up from the bed, she looked out the window, her tone arrogant and indifferent. 

"It doesn't matter, this goddess can forgive your rudeness, Roy Mrkl Crowley... It is now the next day. According to our promise and the agreement, you need to give the Gorgon Stone back to this goddess and she will magnimously send you to the realm of Hades."

"Ah, I thought as a Campione I was being over confident enough, sorts of confidence bordering on arrogance? Umh, but this trick of hitting on morale doesn't work on those who themselves are already proficient in using it, Miss Athena. Don't worry, let's wait until breakfast is over then all about fighting and killing."

Roy walked down, regardless of Athena's presence, took off his pajamas and changed into his normal clothes and lightly stretched his back. 

"Umh, I had a nice and comfortable sleep yesterday, thanks for that, Miss Athena."

Hugging a little loli goddess to sleep.The small soft body is really comfortable to hug, at least it makes Roy's sleep quality very good.

Second Commandment: Loli is Life. Loli is Love. S̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t ̶L̶o̶̶l̶i. Get Supported By Loli. —Accomplished! 

He looked at Athena. There was no sleepiness in the calm eyes, he asked strangely: "...you didn't sleep yesterday?"

"This goddess is the Mistress of Darkness, the Queen in charge of Night, the Sovereigness of Owls. Night is this goddess's most active time. Have you ever seen an owl that sleeps at night?"

Athena returned to her old tsundere self. 

"Hmph! This goddess should be wondering if this goddess had been needlessly overestimating you. You dare to take a deep sound sleep beside this goddess, human are not afraid that this goddess's body will move and send you by Hades's side?"

Roy nonchalantly shook his head, "Of course I had reservations, after all I don't want a one way ticket to hell, so I did make some preparations before going to bed. "

"This goddess appreciates your honesty."

Seeing Roy didn't lie, Athena showed a gentle praising smile, which didn't last long to turn into fuming cheeks. 

"Even if 'this' goddess, you, tried to do that, you would be the one to get spanked on your butt as punishment. Tsk, tsk, Athena, this human would like to magnimously praise your wisdom."

"Human—"

 

"Moveover, it was worth the risk, one soft plushi a night, makes you sleep tight."

"Hmph!"

Athena once again put on her cat ears shaped woolen cap and jumped off the sofa, and urged at Roy with blazing eyes filled with fighting intent:

"Hurry up. This goddess can't wait to send you to the dark and cold underworld."

"Not the first time, I have been threatened. I shall 'play' with you. But, I must apologise for what's about to happen, looks like I will be burning off some steam."

Roy shrugged with a amused smile which lastly morphed into a quite scary predatory grin. 

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi* and *GooseElite*

_________________________

42