Ch-102: Mischievous Diavolo Rosso
1.2k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

North America Mainland, United States of America. 

A slender figure donning a black suit, cape, and metallic mask was sitting on his desk. 

John Pluto Smith aka Annie Charlton, the King of American Mainland and the masked superhero of Los Angeles.

Roughly ten years ago, during her teens, through a convoluted series of events, she defeated the Heretic God Tezcatlipoca and gained his Authorities.  

A Theatrical Superhero lover she was, she acquired the alias John Pluto Smith from the local populace not long afterward due to her heroic deeds in the streets of Los Angeles. 

In a way, she was the friendly neighborhood spiderman of this world for a year or so. 

To the outer world as a Campione she is a male— John Pluto Smith. 

At the same time her hidden identity is a graduate student working as a research assistant at Samantha University— Annie Charlton. 

"Jack, take a look too. This is a classified report from Europe. That kin of mine who became a Godslayer more than a year ago has made a lot of noises in the Alps this time. Wow, a mountain system in the Alps~ It's all gone, this destructive power is incomparable even with my <Artemis Arrows>. Haa, youngsters these days, overflowing with energy."

John Pluto Smith discoursed in her signature relaxed and flamboyant tone. 

"Lord Smith, do we want to ask for help from the new 'king'?"

The caucasian man in his thirties frowned and asked. Jack Lewis, the trusted subordinate of the King of America and the head of Sorcerous Sacrilege Investigation Society, looked at the file in his hand. 

"King of Flies, those evil bastards have become more and more ballsy, they have recently started to adopt the essence of guerrilla warfare. How long will we hide their rampages with simple terrorist incidents?"

"The new king has the power to peer into the past. If we can gain his help, we can root out those punks!"

"…..And this time he seem to have fought with Athena, she is high goddess of wisdom too. According to the powers he got before, his theme seems to be wisdom. I suspect that what he got this time was probably the wisdom of Athena."

The masked figure carried on while resting his back on the chair.

"But Lord Smith, I hope you can think twice about this king. I think it is very dangerous to call him to the North American continent or you to meet him in person."

Jack considered his words and said cautiously.

"I know... I also have these concerns, even a little afraid, haha. Even an ancient godslayer like Marquis Voban was killed by him. There are really too few godslayers who can kill their compatriots. But for my people, I, I still need to give it a try."

Annie Charlton smiled bitterly behind her mask but her tone was filled with determination. 

* * *

"Un~ i-it feels so good~", she panted. 

Her body was was making her mind go wild, a refreshing and intoxicating scent was pouring from her delicate body. 

Her smooth skin was flushed as she felt the tingling sensations. She rubbed her face on large hard hands trying to alleviate the heat she was experiencing.

"You can really pretend, huh?" A mischevious voice halted her train of thought. "Li~ly~"

'Oops!', she had been caught. 

"You lost the bet Lily, now shall we begin~?"

Within a minute Liliana was trussed up as she continued blushing through out the process. With her hands bound by a rope Erica had brought from who knows where, her tender butt was placed on the cold marble seat in the large bathroom that was more appropriate to be called as a lavish bathhouse. 

Roy placed his arms around her waist while saying, "Lily, Erica told me someone thing about your fantasy or so, I guess~"

"N-No, K-King. Erica is a big liar!"

Erica snickered at her friends antics finding it cute and quickly pulled one side of her white laced pristine white bra, revealing her white and delicate breast with tender and swollen pink nipples. 

"Before saying that see your situation, Lily~"

Erica pinched the tip of her nipples and pulled on it repeatedly. When she let go, her breast shooked and swayed.

"Ah… Don't touch that!"

"So how about here, Lily~?" 

As he spoke, Roy's fingers rubbed on her clitoris through her underwear.

"Ah… N-Not even there!" Liliana truggled intensely but Erica kept her from moving, holding her waist.

"No need to be shy, Lily. Everyone have their own likes and dislikes and their 'special preferences', it's better to accept~"

"N, No! I-I don't h-have any! Aaah... King~"

Roy teased her closed labia through the fabric. Not long after, under the sleek of creamy water, the two pieces of labia slowly opened its sides. 

It revealed beyond the slit a small creased hole that was slick with water that continued to flow in front of his eyes without stopping.

With her most intimate part being stared so intently, Liliana could almost feel the heat of her King's sight. 

So shameful… 

Then why, despite the shame, that obscene water has flowed again.

Wuwuwu. She even felt her down part squirming. Please don't…

...but she wanted it more. She wanted to be dominated, ahh! She flustered at her own thoughts! 

Aware of her intentions, he said with a smile, "How cute~"

Roy faced her and kissed her while holding her pair of breasts, he trapped his cock between her breasts.

The meat stick wedged between her breasts was very hot. His fingers played with her nipples while his big palm that held her breast smeared his lewd fluid on her two snow milky mountains. 

"K, King, king…" Liliana was so embarrassed she couldn't speak properly as steam escaped from her head.

With a thrust, his cock bounced out of her soft breast, and the semen sprinkled on her face as well as her gaping mouth gasping for breath.

"Do you hate it though? Tell me if you really want to stop, Lily. Though it doesn't seem so~ my cute serious knight~"

Roy glanced at the small face that was bare of it's inner thoughts. He swiped his fingertips at the mouth of her cunt and fiddled it. 

Then he stretched out his middle finger and poked in it slowly. Only a little bit of his finger went in, but Roy felt the tender meat squeezed so tightly that it prevented his finger from moving forward.

Liliana's hands were tied up and Erica was playing with her tender rose buds as well as whispering some teasings words in her ear that made her flush red, while his finger prodded into her hole, trying to get in deeper. This strange situation where she was blocked from all sides made her gasp in pleasure. She wanted more of it. 

".....ummm~"

Erica knelt down on her body and licked her little nubbin, she swiped her tongue on it without disturbing Roy's constant fingering. 

Erica quickly covered her face as he lifted her only clothing, and took out remaining snow milk from her bra. 

"Both nipples are already so hard." He couldn't resist but rolled it back and forth with his fingers.

"Lily your body smells really good. Umm~" The man's hot lips continuously pecked and lingered on her neck.

His body which had tightly pressed Liliana without pressing his weight was constantly rubbing against her.

In particular, he kept using his hard arousal to rub the place between her legs. It didn't take long before the rubbing caused her small face to be flushed like a red bolb. 

Her eyes were misty and glistening from the pleasurable sensation, and her mind was getting muddled in overflowing sensation. 

His hand didn't stop there as it trailed higher, nudging itself into her private parts and feeling her velvety and thin pubic hair. 

Her king didn't seem to be content with that level of petting as he spread apart her snow white legs and used his index to part her slits, which resembled the petals of a flower. 

Her vagina was completely drenched from sex juices which urged the man to probe into it further. He firmly inserted one of his fingers deep inside and relentlessly slide it in and out of her body.

Her lower body became even more wet, to the point where her thighs and her private parts were completely drenched.

"Ah… Ahhhhh.. No, Don't… Hah… Nghh… Aahhh.." 

She could only weakly cover her face and let the ripple that had turned into storm waves inside her, carry her consciousness farther and farther away.

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi* and *GooseElite*

_________________________

37