Ch-104: Melody Of Love (R-18)
1.3k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"King..."

The blonde knight's black stockings were lying messily on the floor. She was holding the bra in front of her, and the only thing covering her nakedness was a pair of skimpy black panties that left little to imagination. It was a splendid, naked spring scenery... 

Aware of the stare, Erica mischievously licked her lips as her arms put down her black bra strap and moved her hands under her bra cups. 

Her body turned sideways. 

Her black lace bra was stuck tightly to her chest, further emphasizing their roundness and the thin fabric of her matching panties was squeezed between her two perfect buttocks, teasing and tempting him to spread them apart and push a finger inside her hidden entrance. 

'This cheeky girl!'

He didn't mull over useless thoughts and fulfilled her fantasies. 

Taang-! 

"Aaaaah!..."

Lifting his hands, he slapped her round buttocks as the quivered and bounced in return. His hands reached around her front and pinched a rosy tip through her bra. 

"K, King... Mmmm~"

He glance at her expression with a playful smile.

"You little devil, now you are my white lamb...", his husky voice felt tingling on the temptress' figure, who couldn't let herself be out done. 

She took Roy's hand inside her lingerie to grope her breast, his body was almost rendered in half-soft immediately.

With two swishes, he pushed her bra up, looked at the snow-white and half-exposed milk mounds and pulled the bra straps forcefully. With the sound of a "pop", the buckle broke. 

Boing-! Boing-! 

A white and flawless two snow-white rabbits stood upright in front of her chest.

Erica couldn't help twisting her legs, her face had long bloomed with lust. She stretched out a pale and delicate leg, and hooked it at his waist, letting their bodies press even more closer than ever.

He gripped her tender buttocks tightly, bringing his palm flush against her skin. 

The girl underneath could no longer bear it, and groaned tremblingly, "It's so uncomfortable..." 

The soft and greasy voice was full of coquettishness.

Roy's other hand roamed on her flat and smooth lower abdomen, a dense blonde gold-like wilderness covering her secret place, adding a touch of wildness to the lioness. 

"King..." Erica just felt like she was drunk in an illusion.

Looking at the alluring eyes, a teasing smile inched at the corner of his mouth.

And the Erica who was unable to withstand her lust, had long become a writhing body of softness beneath him.

Her brows were crossed together, and her semi parted moist red lips made people unable to endure not putting their swollen hard maleness into this small mouth.

"Mmh!" 

The swelling and comfort in her lower abdomen, invited him to savour the moment. He wanted their good time to be enjoyed, and a hoarse, husky moan, escaped his lips.

His hot lips pressed against Erica delicate, snow-white body. Starting from under her round shoulders, he began kissing her eagerly, pressed beneath him. 

The two plump white tenderness enthusiastically pinched in the palms of his hands. When he let go, her snow-white breast bounced and jingled.

The huge spear on his lower body had been soaring more in hardness for quite a while now.

Erica squinted her eyes, seeing such a large cock, and her passion was flared up like striked iron.

Now, as soon as she got her under him, the nectar in her hole spilt out.

Hot and somewhat rough hands stroked her body, scraping her down below. An unspeakable itching sensation came from her lower body.

"Hmmm~ mmh~"

"Erica, you're really naughty." 

Watching Erica writhing anxiously in simulation, he rubbed her legs and pressed her onto the wall. 

Then, he sat her upright, handling her roughly. His large hands squeezed the two snowy white mounds filled them in his hands, and the creamy milk squeezed out the tips. 

Her body was in heat, the charming woman in front of him could not think properly. 

Roy leaned down, and his mouth bit and traced the smooth skin. Over the red flower buds, his mouth surrounded it and enclosed. The bud was flicked back and force, with his expertised tongue as his fingers poked and teased her weak spots. 

"Kkkugh-! Mmmmah....!"

Accompanied by the melodious moans that tickled his ears, the interwined figures became more excited. This sweet moaning was a refreshment. He sucked the little cherry in his mouth vigorously and toyed with it.

Two large hands circled ambiguously on her smooth skin. And his mouth pinched the lower part of her mound, sucking it artfully. He vigorously kneaded it, and the tip reddened further. 

"Um... don't... King... don't... not so hard... lightly... ah..." 

The swollen little brother of his was blooming in heat. Erica gasped and lifted herself, pushing her snow white breasts on both sides. 

She shoved his terrible long maleness in turbulent thrusts, between the two crests. Back and forth, he rode out in waves.

Simultaneously, he pinched the protruding tips with his nails.

"Ah...mmm…ah…ah…no…ah~"

"I'll show you something more comfortable!" Looking at her already drenched lower body, 

Roy kissed on her cheeks. 

While it took only a slip of his finger to pull away the tiny piece of clothing covering her entrance. His lips and tongue impishly glid hungrily down her bare back as his large palms stroked and rubbed her smooth skin. 

"King.... I want you... inside, hah...!"

His hot breath fanned across her slender neck, the place she most sensitive, causing her body to melt from simulation. 

"...you are really impatient, Erica~"

Slick juice began to seep from her entrance, and her walls felt empty. She wanted him to fill her up already, whole the timbre of his deep voice in her ear only drove her crazier with carnal needs. 

"Do you want it, now?"

"Wuuu, K, King don't tease... me... stick in... hurry, please..!"

He gripped his shaft and positioned it at her needy puffy dripping entrance. His waist moved forward and he sunk inside. As expected, her walls were already wet and slippery with her juices. 

Nonetheless, he stopped when he was halfway in and parted her legs before slowly pushing in deeper. 

Inch by inch, slowly... 

They could both feel the sensational friction of his shaft sliding against her walls. Breathless gasps fell from their lips at the same time. 

When Roy was almost entirely inside, he paused and then without warning, he suddenly rammed in with one hard thrust that reached all the way to her cervix.

"Ahh!"

'It's so deep, so thick...!'

The man held onto her waist and began a rhythmic tempo of deep and shallow interchanging thrusts, pulling out all the way, thrusting in halfway, then slamming to the hilt. 

Erica felt like a sailboat lost at sea when a towering wave came and crashed over her, causing her walls to twitch and spasm from the impact.

Her back arched off the bed and she desperately grabbed onto his strong arms, her nails digging into his skin. Her toes curled tightly, and it wasn't until several seconds later that her entire body relaxed again as the process reversed.

Roy knew that she had reached a climax, but he refused to let her go so soon. He turned her body to the side and pulled out his still-hard malefullness. 

After taking a moment to admire the wetness that dripped from her pinky entrance, he lifted one of her legs and placed it on his shoulder. Then he was inside of her again, buried to the hilt.

Pleasure suddenly erupted like sparks.

"Ah!" The two indulging in their affair, let out moans of pleasure at the same time. The second wave of rubbing inevitably came again, and then the third and fourth...

Thrusting a few times, he picked up her legs and manuevered them into an "m-shape", then began to fuck her continuosly. Plunging in and out, in fast and swift staccato. 

Even though there was no pattern, shortly, Erica was about to reach the peak again. Faced with such an intense attack, her thoughts soon turned to mush. 

Moans spilled out of her mouth louder as she inched closer to climax, her whole body contracting, toes clenched tight to the man's relentless thrusting.

"Ahh… Ahh…huff—!"

The lower body was pounded, banged and squeezed by the hard standing tower, making the pussy sore and numb; the pleasure rippled through her body in waves.

His kissed rained on her sensual body. He shifted in position and moved down her neck and collarbones ro her chest and abdomen. Along the way, he greedily sucked on her skin as if he wanted to leave his marks on her entire body. 

The sexual desire that had been suppressed for so long finally exploded out. Erica couldn't help but hug his neck, her two snow-white thighs clamped tightly around his waist, and her plump hips met him wildly, increasing the tempo.

"Ah ...ah ...that ..King ...good ...so good ...ah....fast ...ah...oh..."

Roy sucked her nipples, and his thick hardness pumped in and out of her lower body amidst the pleasure of sexual desire. 

"I want...ah...I want... for me...ah...." 

A white light flashed through Eica's mind.

Hot semen spilt from the slits as the heavy load released in full.

But both were still done with. He hugged her and turned her over.

Colourful, stunningly beautiful, he placed her back in front with her buttocks and tender opening facing his front as she inched her dripping entrance near the still standing hardness. 

They have had sex many times, so he knew this was going to take a long time, because Erica's sex drive was not easy to be satiated and her switched always flipped at latter part of their bonding for her to pounce and jump her hips from the top. 

Shouldn't be happening but happens anyway—Breathless gasps fell from their lips at the same time. 

________________

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi* and *GooseElite*

_________________________

33