The Elite Samurai
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike the people in the mainland of Nostalisk, the people of Janarn don't have Commanders. Instead, they have what can be called "Hīrō", or, their more common name, Devu. Devu are the elites of the elites, vital warriors for fight with their skill and unnatural strength. The very first Devu ever made were the Elite Samurai.

 

The Elite Samurai are samurai who have proved themselves to be worthy, capable, and deadly warriors. Back in the old days, in order to become a Elite Samurai, one has to survive four years in war or kill eighty-thousand enemy soldiers. Now, since wars aren't as long nor as big with numbers, one has to kill eight-thousand enemy soldiers and survive four years as a samurai, not having to survive those four years when there is a war going on.

 

Recognized by their golden helmets, reinforced armor, and slightly longer and more decorated weapon, the Ōdachi, these samurai live for fighting on the front line, using their raw strength to swing their sword fast and with enough force to cut off limbs with their wide arcs, cutting down multiple soldiers at once. When facing enemy samurai, they use their skill and speed to swiftly take them out, with their own armor helping them survive any mistake they may make. Their armor, the Kin-deshi, is perfect for deflecting and stopping projectile fire, especially magic and arrows.

Some old Elite Samurai, who were alive during the time of the old wars and most of which were a part of the Sensō Clan, used Shūsei sa reta ken, modified Ōdachi which were a little thicker, longer, and had a flame-like design at the end to help them when they clash blades, which meant they were even more deadly against other samurai, Elite Samurai included.

 

Elite Samurai

Unit Type: Vanguard   Culture: North to East Janarn   

Skill: Adaptability, skill, speed, and strength helps them move around and control the battlefield.

1