181 – Real Thor?!
1.4k 10 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What people didn't realize was that when Notch was attacking the main ship, as soon as he came face to face with Ronan, he saw the scepter that Ronan was holding in one hand, with a gigantic hammer in the other hand and smiled.

Notch's attack didn't take longer than the attacks on the other ships, needing only 1 second to destroy this ship and teleport the Kree who were here to another place.

But during the teleportation of these Kree to another place, Notch did something different this time. Instead of just teleporting everything like he was doing previously, Notch paid special attention to the scepter and hammer that Ronan was holding.

Without anyone noticing, as Ronan fell into the portal with the wreckage of the ship, the scepter and hammer disappeared!

The only change was one of Notch's 4 Sharingan rotated slightly before Notch turned around and went to destroy another ship.

After destroying all the ships, Notch flew to the portal that was summoning the Chitauri.

Arriving at the place where the portal was open, the first thing Alex saw was Iron Man flying while shooting lasers at the aliens flying out of the portal.

'It's a good thing the big ships haven't crossed the portal yet.' Notch became more relaxed when he saw that the great leviathan had not yet appeared, since even if he managed to defeat a gigantic monster like that, if it hit the ground the damage it would cause would be immeasurable, especially considering the number of people who were in the area. floor.

"Hey Notch, did you manage to deal with the capital ships?" Tony, always communicative as he was, was the first to talk to Alex.

"Sup Tony, all the ships have been eliminated. Now we just need to close this portal. Have you captured the aliens that opened the portal yet?" Notch asked as he looked around.

Finally paying attention to Notch, Tony was shocked by his new look. "Damn, I imagined you were a Nerd after you tried to develop an Oasis for me, but I didn't imagine you were literally a four-eyed!"

Hearing Tony's joke, Notch just rolled his eyes, which for someone with 4 eyes, was a little strange, but no one had the courage to comment on it.

Ignoring Tony who was talking nonsense, Notch looked at Captain America who was on the ground finishing dealing with a Chitauri before looking back at Notch.

To Alex's surprise, Steve's expression was very different from what he imagined.

The Captain, who always had the confident and serious expression of an old-fashioned soldier, was strangely looking at him with a big smile on his face?

"Notch, I finally had the honor of meeting you!" Steve said smiling. "Unfortunately this is not the best time. To answer your question, yes, we captured three aliens and one died, unfortunately one of them escaped."

Hearing this, Notch just nodded. Even if a Skrull had escaped, he didn't worry.

"Alright, let's close the portal." Notch said as he reached his hand forward.

Natasha, who was also fighting alongside Steve, was about to say that they couldn't close the portal because of a barrier around the Tesseract, but when she saw what appeared in Notch's hand, her eyes lit up with excitement. .

Since the place was not uninhabited, many people also saw what Notch was holding.

To their surprise, it was exactly like a wizard's staff!

"Will Notch use powerful magic to close the portal?!" A Player holding two daggers asked his friend excitedly.

"Do you have any doubts about that? Look at that staff! If I had a staff like that in real life I would probably be the most powerful wizard in the world!" The friend replied while using a Fireball on a Chitauri that was flying towards him.

"Are you sure?" The friend asked laughing while pointing at the Kamar Taj sorcerers who were fighting alongside them.

Seeing these sorcerers, the man laughed and pretended he didn't hear anything.

Their conversation about Notch's power was something that everyone was wondering about, since ESW had such incredible and powerful magic, at that moment each one imagined a different magic that Notch could do to close this portal in a badass way!

But something strange was happening.

Instead of starting to use magic, Notch began to fly closer and closer to the machine that opened the portal.

"Will it be a short-range spell?" That's what most people watching wondered.

At this moment, thunder appeared in the sky, further increasing the Players' hype, imagining how powerful this magic was to even affect the weather.

But soon after what they couldn't imagine happened, a man descended from among the clouds, controlling the lightning and using it to kill the Chitauri while laughing.

"Weren't those beams from Notch's magic?" The Players wondered.

Unbeknownst to anyone, a blue-skinned woman was shocked to see who was fighting in the sky while controlling the lightning.

'Even Odin's son is here, what's so special about this planet?!' Nebula wondered, shocked as she recognized Thor in the sky.

Others who were shocked by Thor appearing were the Players from the Asgard Guild, who quickly recognized that person as their Guild Master!

"Damn it, Thor went to fight and didn't say anything to us!" As soon as Volstagg saw Thor in the Hub 73 projection in the Oasis, he became furious and quickly logged out, also wanting to go to New York to participate in the battle.

Not only him, but also Siff and the other warriors of Asgard disconnected to join the battle, leaving the common people of the Guild at a loss.

"Boys, does anyone here live in New York? This battle really looks like fun…" A man from Scotland said a little disappointed as he looked around.

"Is that what you're thinking? Didn't it even cross your mind that apparently the leader of our Guild is Thor, the true God of Thunder?!" Another Player was surfing while seeing a projection of Thor flying and shooting lightning at the Chitauri.

For the rest of the Players, the moment they've been waiting for has finally arrived.

Notch was practically side by side with the Tesseract, ready to close the portal.

This was the best time for him to do his magic, and so they looked on excitedly to see what he was going to do!

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (19 chapters release in the last 9 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

76