187 – Evidence
1.4k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following the guards, Alex entered a very luxurious traditional Japanese-style mansion.

Of course, this is in comparison to the surrounding houses. Despite being a large and spacious house, with a beautiful and well-kept yard, it was still an old house.

Surprisingly, as Alex looked at this mansion, he realized that although it was big and looked luxurious, it was nowhere near as luxurious as the mansions he saw in the eastern countries in his previous world that the great emperors of the past liked to build.

In a few minutes they arrived in the room where the Daimyo was.

Sitting on a large throne, the red-haired Daimyo wore no fancy clothes and expensive jewelry. He also didn't wear combat gear like the ninjas around him. The only thing that said he was the Daimyo was the big black hat and a cute kimono with the Uzumaki clan symbol, a swirl.

In front of the Daimyo was an office desk and a chair for the guest to sit on, which he subtly gestured to me and I nodded in response as I sat down.

"I have to admit that the Uzumaki country's style of architectural beauty is quite good." Alex started by praising something sincerely, as he really liked how the Uzumaki managed to demonstrate wealth and luxury even without exaggeration.

Which brought a small smile to the Daimyo's face. "It's good to know you liked it, Mr. Alex. I am Kaito Uzumaki, the Daimyo of this country. My guards told me that you style yourself as a Daimyo of a country called Oasis."

Alex nodded in agreement.

"Forgive me for the rude question, but I've never heard of any country called Oasis." He explained as he stared at Alex looking for answers.

Even though Alex said this and he had never heard of a country called Oasis, seeing from the clothes that Alex was wearing, which seemed to be of such a high quality that he had never seen before, not to mention the different and innovative design that these clothes had, Alex probably had a lot of money just based on that fact.

'With this style of clothing and the confidence he carries, possibly this Alex is either a very rich merchant, or a nobleman from some other country who reneged and decided to found his own country.' Kaito Uzumaki thought as he tried to analyze Alex.

But there was still a hint of doubt about this, since not only was Alex's style of dress different, but his appearance was also very different from the style of appearance of the people here, and his name was also something very different.

Alex was a name he had never heard, but that was just a small doubt because of how fluently Alex was speaking their language.

What they didn't know is that Alex was able to purchase a Fluency Skill in all languages, just like the Asgardians had, since for him, who would have to interact with people from all over the world, this was invaluable.

Even though in this world they spoke Japanese, for Alex it was still being spoken perfectly in English, which was his native language.

"Don't worry about that question, Mr. Uzumaki." Alex replied relaxedly, already imagining that something like this would come. "It's understandable that you haven't heard of the country Oasis, since in this world Oasis hasn't been released yet."

Hearing those words, both Kaito and the guards around him were surprised. They were no strangers to the existence of other worlds, as they even developed jousts and seals that could interact with Shinigami, monsters that lived in another world and could be summoned to the normal world and attack people.

The unbelievable thing is that Alex actually claimed to be from another world.

"That's a little surprising. But from what you said I can deduce that you came from another world, Mr. Alex?" Kaito asked.

With a smile, Alex nodded.

"You know this is something hard to believe, Mr. Alex, is there any proof of this?" Kaito asked trying to maintain his composure.

"Of course, in this world, you use Chakra as fuel to perform Justsus, which is a formidable way to do something I call magic in my world. In my world, we use Mana to perform magic, of course, just like You guys, not everyone has access to magic, but Oasis came to compensate for that, being able to teach magic or convert other things to people." Alex first explained the difference. "As proof of this, I can demonstrate to you what I can do with magic."

Getting up from his chair, Alex moved a little away from the table and slowly raised his hand as he explained. "In my world, to perform magic, we need to use the Mana in our body to form a magic circle..."

As he said this, a bright blue magic circle appeared in his palm.

As soon as the guards saw this, they went on high alert and rushed in front of Kaito to protect him.

Kaito, on the other hand, looked shocked at the magic circle in Alex's hand.

"With Mana passing through the magic circle, I can rearrange these circles to issue commands to my Mana, just like you do hand signs."

When Alex explained this part, the circle in his hand began to slowly reshape itself, changing the symbols into something different.

Although he couldn't understand the symbols, Kaito was shocked by how similar it was to the seals they made, but instead of being molded onto the paper with a special ink like they used, Alex was doing it in the air with Chakra itself, or as it calls it, Mana.

"Once the magic circle is formed, I can push my Mana through the circle and the magic I commanded will come true."

When Alex said this, it was possible to see ice coming out of the blue circle and slowly taking the shape of a blue horse wearing beautiful crystal armor.

The most surprising thing is that the ice horse was acting exactly as a real horse should act!

Seeing the strange ice creature appearing in front of them, despite the calm Alex was showing, the guards became even more on guard and alert, as it was their responsibility to protect Kaito.

Alex, who previously seemed like just an ordinary civilian, was now at a level of danger in their minds compared to a Kage from other villages, as they couldn't sense anything from Alex, but he could summon otherworldly creatures with a wave of his hand. hands!

Looking at their reaction, a big smile appeared on Alex's face.

Just like he thought in the beginning, he could very well pretend he was from this world, but knowing how boring the policies and hatred the countries had for each other were, the best way Alex thought of was to explain where he came from and set a precedent where his technologies were coming from was explicitly saying he came from a different world.

Of course, this was all based on the fact that he was dealing with Uzumaki people, who despite being very powerful, always demonstrated a desire to continue a peaceful and trusting life in Konoha.

If Alex was in Konoha having to explain these things to Danzo, he would definitely handle it differently, since that man couldn't be trusted.

"I believe this was enough to convince you that I am from another world?" Alex said.

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

74