199 – World Alert!
1.4k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Alex was editing the Pokemon game for release in the Ninja World.

Kaito Uzumaki was testing the Oasis world to see if he could train the Ninja in it.

Although much of Oasis was focused on entertainment, there was one place that caught his eye.

[Azeroth Arena]

Standing in front of this arena were Kaito and 20 other ninjas wearing Anbu masks.

Since the arena was in a more secluded place, they were the only ones on this street while the rest of the people with cell phones were enjoying the entertainment venues.

As they stood in front and analyzed the place for 5 minutes, someone came out of the arena, but to their surprise, the person who came out of the arena was almost 3 meters tall, with a gigantic muscular body, big fangs coming out of his mouth, and surprisingly, green skin!

"Don't you want to fight?" The creature that came out of the arena asked them, looking them up and down.

Seeing this gigantic creature, the Anbu quickly stood in front of Kaito and looked at it, ready to fight.

But Kaito remembered the name of the place and asked. "Is this a place to fight?"

As if he had heard a stupid question, the big green creature snorted. "Of course, what else would an arena be for?"

Hearing the giant's contempt, some of the Anbu became angry and wanted to attack, but since Kaito didn't order them to do so, they remained silent, ready to fight at any moment.

Ignoring the way this creature spoke, Kaito asked another question. "How do the fights in this arena work?"

"Whoever enters the arena has two options for fighting, the first is to fight other people in friendly duels, where there is no reward, or the second option are ranked duels, where the two fight for points towards a ranking, those with the highest ranking at the end of a season will receive rewards." The creature replied while projecting a floating screen in front of each of them, showing the written explanation as well as the rankings they could achieve in the arena.

When Kaito saw that this explanation also mentioned a training mode, his eyes lit up and he asked excitedly. "How does the training mode work?"

"In training, players can choose to train against training dummies or artificial intelligence. But you can only train with an AI that is one rank higher than you, to unlock a more powerful AI, you have to rank up first," the creature explained. The creature explained.

Knowing that he was in the right place, Kaito finally asked. "What are you?"

Smiling and showing his large tusks, the creature replied. "I'm an orc from Azaroth, but that's all you need to know right now."

With this information in his head, Kaito simply nodded and entered the arena.

This rank system was already implemented in the arena of the other lobbies, but there people fought with the ESW characters they had.

Since people in this world already had powers, Alex created this arena for them to use their own powers.

But since Alex had no idea of the strength of these ninja, he decided to limit the AI so that they could only fight with one level of training, so that the Oasis AI would analyze the training of all the ninja and slowly adjust the difficulty levels so that it was at a balanced level.

This way it would take a few days for the ninjas to have a really powerful AI to train with, but it would guarantee a better quality and more credibility for Alex and the Oasis, and with the mind of Kaito, who is the leader of the family, the village and the country, he could see the potential that this place had.

With the orc guide explaining everything about the place, they could finally train and test this increase in strength.

At first, they decided to train against the Bronze Rank Basic AI, which was the lowest, but to their disappointment, this AI was just an ordinary person who didn't use any chakra.

So they ignored it and decided to fight their way up the ranks.

The surprising thing for them was that they weren't fighting each other, but their opponents were actually other creatures as well as the orc who organized this arena!

Since Kaito's identity was very special, he just watched as the Anbu tried out the arena and was surprised to see on the spectator screens that while some Anbu were fighting each other, other Anbu were fighting different creatures!

One Anbu was fighting a green creature like the orcs in the arena, another was fighting a very small human, and another was fighting a beautiful woman with blue skin and pointed ears.

"Who are these people?" Kaito asked in shock.

Smiling, the orc replied. "They are also players, but from other lobbies."

Hearing this, Kaito finally understood a doubt he had when he first entered the Oasis.

We are in lobby 75, so there are 74 other lobbies ahead of us! He was shocked when he saw the battles.

The Anbu in the battles were also surprised to see their opponents and tried to talk to them, but even when the opponent responded, they could not understand each other, and a message appeared in front of them explaining.

[The global communication barrier between worlds has been activated].

The opponents were more surprised than the Ninja, because they didn't know that there were players from other worlds!

One of the players who was fighting one of the Anbu Ninja at the time was live on Twitch, and not only was he shocked by the warning, but his viewers didn't know what was going on and started talking about it on the forums.

While the two of them tried to chat some more to test this feature, a post on the Oasis forum in the Marvel world went viral in record time!

In just a few seconds, this player's stream went from 40 viewers to 4,000 and counting!

Players from the Marvel world were shocked to see a post saying that Oasis was connected to another world, and even governments around the world, who are always on alert for any news related to Oasis, went into a state of alert, trying to understand what was going on, and opened this player's stream to see what was going on.

///NunuNote///

Read 20+ chapters on Patreon.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

59