206 – Bad Trainers
1.2k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Charmander, use Fireball!" Kushina shouted, but when Charmander heard this strange command, he didn't quite know how to react, so the opposing Pokemon, a Lilac Rat, ran up to him and hit him with a powerful headbutt, knocking Charmander out.

Seeing how badly Charmander was hurt, Kushina began to worry, but knowing that this was a battle that Charmander had to win, she tried to think of the best way to speak the commands so that Charmander would understand.

But in the mind of a child like her, it was hard to think of anything that could be really useful at the moment, so she tried to follow her heart and shouted.

"Charmander, use your fire to burn the rat!" She shouted.

Hearing Kushina's command this time, even though it was very vague, Charmander managed to think of a way to win the battle on his own, and with a charged Ember, he waited for the right moment for Ratata to enter his range and fired.

Unfortunately for Ratata, Charmander's Ember hit him right in the eye, knocking him out.

"Well done, Charmander!" Kushina exclaimed as she ran up to him and celebrated with him.

Despite being a little frustrated by Kushina's orders, Charmander was also happy to have won his first battle and celebrated with her.

But he wasn't going to stop there; as a Dragon Pokemon, Charmanders were quite proud, and that pride would only grow as Charmander became stronger and more evolved, until when he became a Charizard, only someone with truly great skills could earn his respect.

That was why, in the original series of Alex's World, Ash's Charizard didn't listen to him, since Ash was a terrible trainer for Pokemons that didn't focus on agility.

"Chaaaar..." Charmander complained a bit frustrated.

Hearing what Charmander said, Kushina could understand his reaction a little and felt guilty.

"I'm sorry Charmander, I don't know anything about your attacks... I think I should go back and ask Professor Oak for some tips, what do you think?" She asked modestly.

Hearing the tone of Kushina's question, Charmander was surprised, as he hadn't expected her to admit her mistakes so easily, based on what he had seen of her personality during their research.

But seeing Kushina act like that, his confidence in her, which had dropped a few points, quickly recovered and he was very pleased.

Even if Kushina wasn't the best trainer, if she was willing to learn and improve to help him, he wouldn't be disappointed in her and would encourage her towards a win-win situation!

"Char!" Charmander nodded, pointing at Ratata. "Char?"

Hearing Charmander's question, Kushina understood his intention and replied. "I don't think I want to catch it, even though it's powerful, I think it would be better if I focus on learning how to train you competently first, and only after that open myself up to catching other Pokemon to train them as well."

With Kushina's answer, a broad smile appeared on Charmander's face as he realized more and more that he had made the right choice in agreeing to come with her.

Charmander pointed to Kushina's backpack and to Ratata lying on the ground. "Char..."

"Do you want to give something for it?" She asked confused as she picked up the backpack Professor Oak had given her and opened it so Charmander could take what he wanted.

With the backpack open, Charmander took some Pokemon food and put it next to Ratata's face, making it wake up excitedly and start eating happily after thanking Charmander and Kushina.

Seeing Charmander's kindness and Ratata's gratitude in accepting the food, Kushina felt bad for not catching that cute Pokemon, but she just said goodbye and went back to Professor Oak's office.

Charmander's attitude made her realize that Ratata was also a living, intelligent being, so it wouldn't hurt for her to treat the Pokemon she couldn't catch with the same respect, especially when she saw how happy Charmander was to help the other Pokemon.

This could be a good way to get closer to Charmander, as well as to thank him for the battle he had just had with her Pokemon.

Scenes like this were happening all over the Pokémon world, as players battled with their Starter Pokémon, lost the battle or barely won due to the Pokémon's own work, and ended up realizing that they didn't know how to train their Pokémon.

The vast majority of Trainers went back to the Teacher who gave them their starting Pokemon, which earned them favorability points with their Pokemon, while those players who persisted in trying to learn things on their own lost favorability with their Pokemon, and if they didn't help the Pokemon they battled, it almost made their Pokemon dislike them.

Since a certain level of popularity was required to summon Pokemon in the real world, only Pokemon who were treated well in the Pokemon World and who sensed the sincerity of their trainers' actions could come to the normal world.

To Alex's surprise, the first Pokemon to reach the level of favorability needed to be summoned to the Real World appeared in just a few hours.

Concerned that this might be a bug, even though System's games never have bugs, Alex went to check what had happened to make such a Pokemon appear so quickly, since he had planned for it to take a few weeks or even months for the first Pokemon to be transported to the real world.

The trainer of this Pokemon, who had already reached the required level of popularity, was Riku Uzumaki.

Looking at Riku's data, today was the first day that he had connected to the Oasis.

From what he saw, Alex understood why.

Riku was only six years old.

Despite Riku's young age, he was already more mature than the children in Alex's previous world, living in a world full of wars where he himself had begun to study to become a ninja.

But no matter how mature Riku was, at this moment, he was doing something that only he was doing in the whole world of Pokemon.

Looking at the six-year-old happily swimming in a river full of aquatic Pokemon, Alex had to stop himself from laughing at the situation.

On the one hand, people were desperately trying to get better at the game and develop their Pokemon, and on the other hand, Riku was just being a kid and playing in the river.

"Hehe, Riku can swim here without Mommy fighting me!" Riku laughed as he swam belly up, blowing water out of his mouth.

When Alex heard this, he had only one reaction.

"Pfffttt...."

///NunuNote///

IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH, THE BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!

Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (15 chapters release in the last 7 days there!!)
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

65