166 – Releasing The Phoenix
2k 8 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you mean to say that one of the beings that existed before the universe was created chose me as a host and is now living inside my mind?" Jean asked in disbelief as she looked at Alex.

Not only was Jean in disbelief upon hearing this, but all the other X-Men were shocked upon hearing Alex's explanation.

"This is a joke, right?" Kurt asked, not knowing how to react, but seeing Alex's serious expression, he knew it wasn't a joke.

"Is there any way I can actually survive?" Jean asked as tears began to form in her eyes.

Seeing how fragile she was, Scott even thought about hugging her to comfort her, but he took too long and Anna and Kitty were already hugging her, trying to comfort her.

But Jean just ignored them and looked at Alex, trying to hold at least a ray of hope in his answer.

With a small smile on his face, Alex replied. "Yes, if there wasn't I wouldn't be on your side now in reality, don't worry."

Hearing this simple fact from Alex, Jean actually managed to become much calmer.

If it was Anna hearing this, maybe it wouldn't be effective, since they were already boyfriends and it would be normal to be there for each other in difficult times, but Jean and Alex were just friends, he had no reason to risk his own life for her like that. way into something she would probably die and kill him too.

With a confident nod, Jean finally showed a serious expression and prepared for what was to come.

"What should I do?" She asked Alex.

"First of all, a warning, if you feel like there's something in your mind trying to break free, there are two things I hope you don't do. Do not under any circumstances completely block the Phoenix from leaving your mind, as leaving it completely The prey is what got us here, but don't let her run wild either." Alex said.

Seeing her confusion, Alex made an analogy. "Imagine it like a tap, don't leave the tap completely closed, otherwise it will explode, don't leave the tap fully open, otherwise you might never be able to turn it off again, understand?"

Hearing this analogy, Jean finally understood what Alex meant and nodded quickly, which was quite cute.

"Okay, with the disclaimer out of the way, what I'm going to want you to do is count down 60 seconds from the time I exit Elder Scrolls: Warcraft. When that time passes, you will accept the knowledge of the Fire Skill in the game and disconnect. In the real world we'll see how to act next, just don't forget the warning I gave, okay?" Alex asked seriously.

Jean nodded quickly, ready to do exactly as Alex ordered.

Satisfied, Alex nodded at her as well and logged out of the game.

Back in the real world, Alex leaned Jean's body against a tree and faced her, in a position where he had his back to Logan.

As she was still in ESW, her body was in a state of hibernation, so Alex opened her eye and his eyes began to change, from a normal red eye with a human pupil, Alex's eyes quickly began to change to the shape of a 3-pointed Shuriken, exactly like Obito's EMS.

'Right now Itachi's MS would be very useful, but for now Obito's will be enough.' Alex thought as he used Jean's as a gateway into her mindscape.

Since his back was to Logan, Logan didn't see Alex's eyes change to look like Notch's.

In Jean's mindscape, Alex saw something extremely similar to what those eyes of his had seen in another world.

A large cage was in front of him, trying to contain a gigantic red bird.

Despite this cage being gigantic, the bird was already larger than the cage could support, and any change could result in the cage breaking and the bird finally breaking free.

And that change was coming in front of Alex.

Jean, who had disconnected from ESW, finally removed the seal from her mind that contained the knowledge of the Fire Blast Skill, making her at a very proficient level.

But this proficiency that she received from learning the Fire Blast was the spark of affinity that was missing between her and the gigantic Phoenix in the cage so that the Phoenix became strong enough that the cage could no longer contain it.

When Jean woke up in the real world, the first thing she saw when she regained consciousness was Alex's beautiful red eye, but before she could admire that, her consciousness quickly moved to her mindscape, where Alex was.

Once there, what caught her attention the most was the gigantic fire bird trapped in a cage.

But to her surprise, the cage was starting to crack, indicating that it would break at any moment, releasing this beautiful mythical bird.

Imagining the damage the Phoenix would do when it broke free caused a tear to run down Jean's eye.

"I'm sorry guys, I don't think I can handle it…" She said in a low voice, while looking at Phoenix without even being able to imagine how she could control such a powerful being.

"Do you remember my warnings?" A familiar voice appeared next to Jean's ear, making some of the despair disappear.

Looking to the side, she saw Alex, looking at Phoenix with a small smile on the corner of her mouth, which she couldn't understand why she looked like that.

"I remember…" She said a little uncertainly.

Alex just continued looking at the bird, before responding. "I told you not to trap her completely, this is the best time for you to take control."

Stopping looking at Alex, and looking back at the gigantic Phoenix in front of her, Jean felt that this would be impossible. She had no idea how she could control a being like this, in her mind, as long as she loosened the cage a little, the Phoenix would use this loophole to break everything and destroy everything around her.

Seeing her indecision, Alex placed a hand on her shoulder, to convey reassurance, and responded. "Don't worry, you're not alone, if anything goes wrong I'll be here to help you."

Feeling that slightly cold hand on her shoulder, with the heat that the Phoenix flames were generating in her mental Landscape, it was like a refreshing soda on a sunny summer day.

With a slightly cooler mind, Jean looked at the Phoenix in front of her and accepted.

"Okay, I'll start." She said as she began to release Phoenix.

////NunuNote////

Read 20+ chapters on Patre On!
Patreon.com/NunuXD

94