Chapter 1
138 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As usual, I wake up early to take a shower and have breakfast with my family with a menu of eggs, rice, and meat.  I eat normal portions, not so much and not so little, because I have to take care of my health and fitness.

 I'm Shirogane Touka, a student council president in high school, I'm 16 years old, my appearance is quite handsome, with long black hair, 183 cm tall and a pretty good body, neither fat nor skinny, because I always make time for  train my body to look good and healthy.

 I was born from a family that is neither rich nor poor because this is a pretty good family in terms of economy, I went to a school with very good facilities with a very high rating, it is the most favorite school in the world.

 I was able to enter that school because I was very good at studying, I always got the first rank in school never once did I get a rank other than first, and when I was in junior high school, I got an invitation from that favorite school, Of course I was very surprised  when I got the news, my parents even had tears of joy when they heard it because it was the world's favorite school.

 When I first set foot there, I was very surprised by the specialties of the school, not only the facilities, but also the students, the students are very different from the students I met at the previous school, all the girls there look very beautiful, and  none of the boys look bad, this school environment also doesn't see any trash or other dirt, I don't even see any damage to this school environment, such as holes, cracks, or other damage.

 I've been in this school for at least 2 years, I ran to become the student council president, and I managed to get it, there's no such thing as luck here, it all depends on us.  And during these 2 years, I've made some acquaintances, and something else.

 "Please have some tea, Chief."

 "Thank you, Erin"

 It was the student council vice president, Erina Makise.  Erina is a very beautiful woman, her sea blue eyes look very elegant, long jet black hair in a ponytail, her height is 169 cm, with a very beautiful white body and very slender smooth hands, they look very well groomed.  good.  Erina is very good at anything, whether it's lessons, swimming, volleyball, basketball, or others.  That's why Erina is very popular in this school.

 Erina was able to attend this school not because of her extraordinary background.  Where is his father who almost holds all the finances in this country, and not only that, his father also owns a lot of companies or businesses in other countries, and of course his position is the highest.  Her mother is also not trivial, her mother has a higher amount of power and finances than her father.

 And Erina doesn't have any arrogance, greed, or other vices at all.  Erina never brought anything luxurious to school, because she was reluctant to show it off.  I know it's because my relationship with him is pretty close, but I don't have a romantic relationship with him, because we're both not interested in things like that.

 "Is the work done?" Erina asked me who was busy doing something.

 "Yeah, only a few left." I muttered in response to Erina's question.

 "I see, don't push yourself too hard. You can just ask me to do it."

 "It's okay, thank you. I'm used to this anyway. You can go home now, Erina. Your call has come, right? Because it's getting close to night."

 “No, I plan to wait for the chairman to finish.”

 Erina walked over to me to see what I was doing.

 "I see, thank you"

 I continued my work with Erina who was looking beside me, Erina's smell was so good I felt very comfortable when Erina was beside me,

 I finished my work a little longer, after that we rushed to tidy up the room and took our bags and walked out of school.  When we got out of school, we saw Erina's pick-up car in front of the school gate and dozens of cars escorting behind the car.

 "See you tomorrow, Chief."

 "Yeah, see you tomorrow."

 We parted, I was still silent in front of the gate, and Erina who walked towards the very luxurious car, the maid came out to open the car door and Erina immediately entered the car.

 After that, I walked to go home, because I prefer walking rather than using a bicycle, car or train.  Since it would cost a lot of money, I prefer the simple one.

 When I was walking, I was greeted by many students and students who were at my school, with those who used cars or those who were in the cafe.

 It was late at night, I was in my house complex, with a very dark and lonely road.  No animals or other creatures were seen passing by.  But while I was walking, somewhere, I heard screams, cries and it sounded like a child's voice, I rushed to where the voice came from, after I was there, I saw a little boy who was  pulled by three old men.  It was very rude, I felt this was a kidnapping, therefore I ran towards him, the little boy saw me, and seemed to be hoping for a favor.

 I quickly ran towards the old man, the man heard the sound of my footsteps immediately saw me and was about to attack me, but it was slow, I quickly grabbed the old man's neck and hit him on the ground and left a pretty big hole in the concrete.  After that I locked the movement, the old man tried hard to get out of my lock and continuously rebelled.

 "Shut up!, And as for the two of you, immediately release the little boy before I break his arm."

 I took one of the old men hostage, and asked the rest of the group to release the little boy.

 “Aghhhhhhh!!!! This damn pain, let me go!!”

 “I told you to shut up didn't I!?!”

 I pressed his body and strengthened my kucian earlier.

 "Ahhhh!!!!"

 The man screamed in pain, but I didn't care about that.

 “Let him go brat!!”

 One of the men who grabbed the little boy, ran towards me and took out a sharp object from his trouser pocket.  That man intends to stab me or hurt me, I don't understand very well, but I feel it will be dangerous if I don't react.

 I quickly let go of the man, but I didn't intend to let him stay awake at all, I broke his neck and hit his head hard, so the man fainted and lay with a broken neck.

 I immediately looked ahead, and saw the knife that was right in front of my eyes.  There was no time to be surprised, I immediately ducked down to dodge the attack and quickly turned my body backwards.

 "Huhh, that's fast, do you intend to kill me?"

 I stood quite far from the man who tried to stab me earlier, I readied myself and focused on fighting him.

 “Great, you were able to avoid that, are you really just a school student?”

 The man was also preparing himself to attack me, he looked like he was already an expert at this.

 "You also look like you've mastered martial arts."

 “Hahaha, do I look like that? It makes me happy a little.”

 "Too bad I didn't mean to make you feel good"

 I ran to attack him, and put my punch in his face, but he easily dodged my attack and smiled.  I immediately wanted to put some distance between us.

 'As I thought, he is indeed an expert at this, damn it won't be easy.  It seems I did underestimate him, just because he's an old man.'

 "Alright, it's your turn to attack"

 "Yes? Then with pleasure."

 The man ran towards me with the hand holding the knife, I took a position to avoid him, I strengthened my concentration and was at the peak of my seriousness, the man quickly made hundreds of attacks in just tens of seconds.  And the attacks were all right at the vital points of my body, but I easily dodged the attacks continuously, the guy continuously attacked me with a knife, he also didn't look tired, he was still smiling at me.

 On the other hand, I was constantly looking for the weak point of the attack but I couldn't find it at all, it was a perfect attack.  It's been taking more than 5 minutes, and he's just attacking, I'm just dodging him.  And after a while, I felt his attack getting weaker, and I easily found a weak point and immediately hit the man's hand.

 The knife slipped from his grip and he groaned in pain, I didn't have time to pity the man and immediately kicked him in the face.

 It was a very hard kick, the man was bleeding profusely from his mouth from the kick, and passed out not long after.  After this man had passed out, I saw a man who was pointing his gun at the little boy's cheek.

 "You, I saw you keep calling someone earlier, who are you calling?"

 While I was busy dodging the man's attack, I saw the other man who was calling someone, and he did it continuously.

 "You intend to contact your friends to gang up on me? Seriously, I'm still a schoolboy."

 "Huh? What do I care, it's because you ruined our activities."

 "You talk like you're used to doing things like this."

 "Noisy, if you don't want me to shoot this gun, get out of here and forget what you saw. That way, you can live at least a little longer."

 The man pointed his gun right at the little boy's cheek, and the little boy looked very frightened.  I calmed down first before making a decision, in the first place I shouldn't have come to this place, but I also don't want my family home environment to become a kidnapping ground.

 For a moment I was thinking hard about what I should do, the little boy gripped the man's cock hard, the man looked in so much pain and made his hand no longer on his cheek, it didn't end there, the little boy turned around to kick his cock again,  and the man screamed very loudly.

 "Ohh that's a very good trick"

 After the little boy did that, he ran towards Shirogane and immediately turned his back on him, he hugged Shirogane tightly with trembling hands.

 "That's very good, you're doing well now."

 “T-thank you, y-brother.”

 The little boy was still scared, it could be seen from the way he spoke to Shirogane that he still couldn't speak fluently.

 "Damn you little boy"

 The man got up quickly after a while of us talking, he rushed to grab his gun and pointed it at me.

 “But still, if I can't make him a hostage, then I can still kill you with this.”

 The man seemed to threaten me to get out of here immediately, but I didn't really care about that.  Because now there will be no more victims.  I ran towards him quickly and the little boy who was on my back.

 “A-are you crazy!?! I will shoot you!!!”

 I didn't care about his bluff and continued to run towards him with one hand ready to hit him hard in the face.

 “Damn it I don't care anymore!!”

 Bang... bang... bang... bang... bang..

 The man shot 5 pistol bullets, that is the total number of bullets in the gun.  And it was a terrifying speed with simultaneous shots fired.

 But I was still able to dodge all of them, and the man was surprised when I could dodge all the shots that were thrown at me with my position carrying a small child on my back, the man rushed to reload his gun.

 But it was too late because I quickly hit him right in the face using the rest of my hand that I used to hold the little boy's body.  The man bounced quite far, at least 5-10 meters from the previous position, and made a crack mark.

 "You wait here for a while, I believe he can still move and it will be troublesome if he runs away."

 "F-okay, I understand"

 " Good "

 I lowered the little boy slowly, and immediately ran towards the man who had bounced off earlier.  Look at his very messed up face, with 2-3 teeth loose.

 “B-bastard, just now it really hurt.”

 "It's like you can only talk."

 "You damn psychopath made me like this."

 The man lay helpless with blood that kept coming out of his mouth.  His neck was slightly broken because of that.  I ignored it and took my cellphone which was in my pants pocket, I intended to call the hospital and the police to take care of this.

 Tap....Tap....Tap

 I turned around quickly after hearing the footsteps, and was about to hit him thinking it was one of their friends.

 "Ahhh"

 " What !?! "

  I was suddenly shocked because the scream came from a woman, and when I saw it, it was a very beautiful and elegant woman.

 "Erina? what are you doing here?"

 I let go of my hand that was about to hit him,

 "Ah, that's right-----"

 "Ah, talk about it later, because before that I have to immediately call the hospital and the police to take care of this."

 I mean the three men lying on the ground with blood splattering everywhere and the place where there were a lot of cracks from the fight earlier.

 "For that I have called him, because I was previously going to help you but I saw a situation where I would only be a burden to you, moreover they were carrying sharp weapons and firearms."

 "That's right, it would be troublesome if I had to protect 2 people."

 " Ha ha ha "

 We laughed a little in that dark and quiet place.  While waiting for the police and hospital to arrive, they soon arrived, and I explained everything that had happened, the little boy was also with me to help make them believe my explanation.  But they didn't believe my statement a bit, and kept on interrogating me.  Erina came and tried to convince the police, Erina even brought lawyers and professional detectives to solve this problem, and the lawyer explained what happened by bringing video evidence that Erina had previously recorded.  The detective also showed evidence that all recording devices in this place had been destroyed by them for a long time and none of the residents knew about it because kidnapping or other crimes were rare.

 Because their group is not only in this place, but almost all over the city and it turns out that their group has been targeted by the police for a long time, but the police have not been able to find their group leader at all.

 After the interrogation and such were over, Erina and I immediately walked to my house first to drink tea and have other chats.

 "So, why are you there?"

 I asked why Erina could be in my house area, while Erina's house itself is very far from where I live, so it's impossible for us to meet by chance.

 "Ah that's right, because I------"

 Just as Erina was about to explain, there was a very fast car coming towards us, my body was already very tired from the battle earlier.  My own hunch had told me that I would die this time,

     but strangely, I feel my body is still able to run sideways to avoid it.  And yes, I managed to dodge the car right after the car was in front of me, I jumped to the left and simultaneously pulled Erina.  I did that with the remaining strength in my body.

 And after we landed on the very hard paved, my clothes were torn and made a cut on Erina's hand.  I was relieved that Erina and I were still able to avoid that, but still my hunch kept telling me that I was going to die today.

    And when I was about to stand up, I didn't feel a heartbeat in my chest, nor any other feeling in my entire body, Erina's words alone couldn't be heard in my ears, I could only see her face and mouth.  I don't understand why I'm like this, did I get hurt from a stab when I fought earlier?  or shot by a gun?  I do not know.

 "Ahhh, so this is what it feels like to die.

 Unfortunately, I have not had time to say goodbye to my family, I hope they are not too sad.  I can only hope they stay happy without a single drop of water coming out of their eyes.  "

6